Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO Canceled  (Read 4894 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlexMaron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:04:59 PM

Are there any list of available games for using Arena Match? Just interested in some games which would be very interesting for me and my colleagues Cool
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:09:27 PM

And what are other 3? Or this is not announced yet? Overall, seems that the team is working hard and showing great results. Thank you for your help in here

Other 3 are Fortnite, Apex Legends and CS Go. And you are welcome Roll Eyes
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:24:40 PM

Are there any list of available games for using Arena Match? Just interested in some games which would be very interesting for me and my colleagues Cool
As far I understood there are only 4 games like Pubg, Fortnite, Apex legends and CS GO. Correct me if I've mistaken........
AlexMaron

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:48:56 AM

As far I understood there are only 4 games like Pubg, Fortnite, Apex legends and CS GO. Correct me if I've mistaken........
These information is on their website, I know about that games before you answered. Anyway thanks. I hope some admin clarify these full list for me.
greelzs

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

These information is on their website, I know about that games before you answered. Anyway thanks. I hope some admin clarify these full list for me.
Just checked the WP for you and haven't found the full list of games, so I suppose it would be published only in future Undecided
AlexMaron

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:59:10 PM

Just checked the WP for you and haven't found the full list of games, so I suppose it would be published only in future Undecided
Okay bro! Got it. Anyway these published list of games will bring a lot of interest to Arena Match, because they are popular worldwide
greelzs

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:07:10 PM

Okay bro! Got it. Anyway these published list of games will bring a lot of interest to Arena Match, because they are popular worldwide

Still I'm sure there should be some more games in future... The platform is to develop and all the guys are here to wait for the new things! I'm still really passionate about the games already listed they are crazy  Cool
greenzberg55

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:26:35 PM

Still I'm sure there should be some more games in future... The platform is to develop and all the guys are here to wait for the new things! I'm still really passionate about the games already listed they are crazy  Cool

There definitely will. May be we should check in Telegram to get the faster feed back:) I'd talk to admins with great pleasure

Are any admins here?
LordOfRipple

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:39:52 PM

Why the team of co-founders and advisors is so small? Huh
AlexMaron

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:45:36 PM

I hope too... Dota !must be! in these future list, because it’s very popular game in the world and my favorite one Wink
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

Do you already have licenses on those games? If so, this kind of project will surely change the game in gaming industry. I wanna know when are you going to start? What exchange are you planning to have your IEO? I hope it would be a good one as investors will also consider it, maybe ICO would be better with this kind of wonderful project.
daddyoso

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:40:52 AM

Any airdrops for this?
AlexMaron

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

Do you already have licenses on those games? If so, this kind of project will surely change the game in gaming industry. I wanna know when are you going to start? What exchange are you planning to have your IEO? I hope it would be a good one as investors will also consider it, maybe ICO would be better with this kind of wonderful project.
Exchanges are not announced yet as I know Sad
LordOfRipple

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:00:19 PM

Can somebody answer my question?  Sad
greenzberg55

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:53:32 PM

Morning thread, have recently joined Bitcointalk and heard of Arena Match from many people already. If possible, would like to calrify a few things about the ecosystem

Good afternoon, nice to meet you in here. Pretty sure that I can help you out in here, cause also interested in Arena Match, so discovered many facts about their platform

It’s not afternoon hahha

can anyone share telegram chat here??
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:33:36 PM

Yeah, sure. In this mode players will be able to pay an entry fee to enter pre-scheduled Battle Royale matches, where they will compete for that match’s top positions. The players who score the best ranks will be paid out from that match’s prize pool, minus a 10% hosting fee kept by Arena Match

To be honest, sounds very interesting, attractive and makes sense. Seems that I should have a deeper look, cause so far Arena Match looks truly advanced and user-friendly
what if there was a tournament that was big enough and the participation of several countries where there were many esport players?
it will be much more exciting

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Debora12

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

Website - Blog - Twitter - Telegram News - Telegram Chat - Bounty - Whitepaper

We are very excited to announce our first IEO will be held on August 20th, 2019 with ProBit, one of the fastest growing token exchanges this year. AMGold is the worlds first deflationary esports cryptocurrency token. Our esports app is currently in live beta supporting PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) as our first game.

Download the esports beta app for PC today.

Click Here to Signup for a ProBit Account.

https://arenamatch.com/img/am01.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am02.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am03.png

Website - Blog - Twitter - Telegram News - Telegram Chat - Bounty - Whitepaper

AlexMaron

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:46:24 PM

Yeah, sure. In this mode players will be able to pay an entry fee to enter pre-scheduled Battle Royale matches, where they will compete for that match’s top positions. The players who score the best ranks will be paid out from that match’s prize pool, minus a 10% hosting fee kept by Arena Match

To be honest, sounds very interesting, attractive and makes sense. Seems that I should have a deeper look, cause so far Arena Match looks truly advanced and user-friendly
what if there was a tournament that was big enough and the participation of several countries where there were many esport players?
it will be much more exciting
I suppose you can advice it to Matthew. He is open in telegram @mskinner
AlexMaron

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

you answer was about small team. In my opinion it's normal. All of them are verified, so it's exactly better than big team of no names  Huh
greenzberg55

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:23:52 PM

you answer was about small team. In my opinion it's normal. All of them are verified, so it's exactly better than big team of no names  Huh

The size matters.. But not when we talk about the team. Guys done made great job around Arena Match so the great opportunity to try your skills now available via the platform Smiley Let’s keep it hot here for people to recognize the great project out there Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: