Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO Canceled  (Read 4901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlexMaron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:22:26 PM

Can somebody answer my question?  Sad
you answer was about small team. In my opinion it's normal. All of them are verified, so it's exactly better than big team of no names  Huh

The size matters.. But not when we talk about the team. Guys done made great job around Arena Match so the great opportunity to try your skills now available via the platform Smiley Let’s keep it hot here for people to recognize the great project out there Wink
Yeap bro. You are saying rights words  Wink
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:19:35 PM

evening thread. have just joined you in here - possible to clarify a few moments about the platform? Anyone around?
yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

evening thread. have just joined you in here - possible to clarify a few moments about the platform? Anyone around?

Hello there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the solution. What exactly you want to refine?
arrangut

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:26:10 PM

Hello there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the solution. What exactly you want to refine?

nice to meet you. to start with - the audience. who is basically arena match aiming at? all the players?
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

nice to meet you. to start with - the audience. who is basically arena match aiming at? all the players?

Sorry, I don't fully get your question. You mean the markets they are aiming at? In general, of course, all the players
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:36:40 PM

I see a lot of newbies comments in the first page. Is this another deflamatory coin like bomb, nuke and the rest? but this with game incorporated? Thanks
arrangut

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:44:35 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 09:01:06 PM by arrangut

Sorry, I don't fully get your question. You mean the markets they are aiming at? In general, of course, all the players

Yes, absolutely. I wonder whether there is a focus on particular market or not
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:45:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 09:01:13 PM by yourdano

Yes, absolutely. I wonder whether there is a focus on particular market or not

I see. Well, as for this question, the guys are planning to be available worldwide, of course. So definitely for all the players
arrangut

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:01:43 PM

I see. Well, as for this question, the guys are planning to be available worldwide, of course. So definitely for all the players

Makes sense. And as for the news, where do you usually get all the updates on Arena Match?
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:02:15 PM

Makes sense. And as for the news, where do you usually get all the updates on Arena Match?

I usually follow the news in their Tg chat Smiley Pretty informative channel
arrangut

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:11:13 PM

I usually follow the news in their Tg chat Smiley Pretty informative channel

Thanks for sharing, for sure will follow them there. And I love how friendly you guys are in here Smiley
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:12:38 PM

Thanks for sharing, for sure will follow them there. And I love how friendly you guys are in here Smiley

You are always welcome mate Wink
arrangut

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:37:16 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. Just read more about Arena Match, but having few more questions. Would be great if you can assist me a bit in here
shurpall

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:39:46 PM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. Just read more about Arena Match, but having few more questions. Would be great if you can assist me a bit in here

Sure, go on with the question. I am not from the team, but really into what they guys are offering
arrangut

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

Sure, go on with the question. I am not from the team, but really into what they guys are offering

I really love the prospects and opportunities the platform is coming with, but if possible, wanna clarify about ways to play. Are there different ones available? Or single mode?

shurpall

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:47:16 PM

I really love the prospects and opportunities the platform is coming with, but if possible, wanna clarify about ways to play. Are there different ones available? Or single mode?

This is indeed an interesting question. There are several. There are 4, if I am not mistaken
arrangut

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. There are several. There are 4, if I am not mistaken

What are the ones? Or where can I find more info on that? So far looks rather advanced
shurpall

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:55:16 PM

What are the ones? Or where can I find more info on that? So far looks rather advanced

As I know, there are the following ones: skill challenges, highscore tournaments, head-to-head and battle royale
arrangut

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:06:09 PM

As I know, there are the following ones: skill challenges, highscore tournaments, head-to-head and battle royale

Sounds interesting. And what skill challenges stay for? Is there more detailed info on that?
shurpall

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

Sounds interesting. And what skill challenges stay for? Is there more detailed info on that?

In this mode, players make a bet against Arena Match based on their ability to succeed against a number of specific predefined challenges (like getting first place in their next game of solo Fortnite). Payouts are related to the player's historic performance and the challenge's difficulty Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: