Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump wants to buy Greenland  (Read 557 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:45:45 PM

I would like to see Greenland bought with money from the sale of San Francisco and Oakland.

But I am not sure if anyone would want them.

Maybe Cuba?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:51:31 AM

^^^ China built those 20 empty cities. Maybe they would take 2 more. After all, some of those SE Asian nations use human excrement as fertilizer.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
7777wonder

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:24:25 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 07:24:35 PM by mprep

I believe what Trump said is just a political stunt,he did that to serve as an excuse not to travel to Norway because Obama is also visiting at that period which h might affect his upcoming election.politics

Green land is very important to the us because the United State military has some important equipment there,

Russia and the United State also have military equipment in green land,so if the United State buys it it will be there own and Russia could be expel

Donald Trump's is a real estate manager he may have some interest in aquiring green land to build some houses

Green land have a lot of mineral resources,which can be of benefit to the United state
GlobalPokerSites

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:58:07 PM

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/conan-travels-greenland-investigate-local-interest-trump-1236538
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyMKA4d35dg
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

Ideas like this can only come from Trump and no one else.
He clearly does not understand how international relations work today.
The borders were last changed in Europe after World War II, 1945.
As far as I remember, the last a piece of territory America bought (from Russia) was Alaska in 1867, it seems to me, more than 150 years ago.
Obviously Trump needs a history lesson.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:09:27 PM

As far as I remember, the last a piece of territory America bought (from Russia) was Alaska in 1867, it seems to me, more than 150 years ago.

Trump has advisers who are making things known to him. This is one of the reasons he changes his mind so often. He is learning from his advisors, to say nothing about his opponents changing the playing field all the time.

There are many borders that are changing all the time, although many haven't changed since WW2. Consider Thrace. Thrace has not existed for hundreds of years according to the historical and government books. But Thracians still cling to their heritage as Thracians, even though they are being integrated with other cultures.

Things change... even borders.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Quanatix
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 02:42:53 PM

Random information out of left field, but I don't think the White House has commented on it.

Trump is thinking about purchasing Greenland. He's been floating the idea with WH legal counsel, and different aides in the WH to see if this is something he can do. Unknown on if he is really seriousness about this, but it's something that has without a doubt been talked about.

Unknown on why: Past the fact that Greenland has a large amount of natural resources, but I can't see something like this actually coming to fruition. I'd love to see what people think about this.

cnbc dot com/articles/trump-eyes-a-new-real-estate-purchase-greenland-11565904223

We have to remember Mr. Trump's career before he became the President. He was a real estate mogul and a master showman. As funny as it sounds, Trump announced this to test how the environment would react. Sometimes, this bluff plays to his advantage as the real players take notice and begin to make their moves.

According to CNBC - bitcointalk keeps removing the src link, so figure out the link yourself.

Yet Trump’s interest in Greenland is just the latest indication of the island’s increasing geopolitical importance. It is even drawing the eye of China.
Greenland’s growing strategic value is linked tightly to new North Atlantic shipping lanes opening up due to melting polar ice caps. Its largely ice-capped land mass is also rich in untapped natural resources.

In truth, the idea is not really all that absurd if we factor out other components such as Greenland's population of 57,000 - which is actually very small when compared even to small US cities.

As a real estate person, Trump knows that location is everything in business - and in a macro sense- the economy. By "floating" a seemingly "absurd" or "naive" idea, he may have nudged the US' competitors China, Russia and others. From this we can see, that Trump actually believes in climate change!

Oh wow, I just got that idea now. Yes, yes! Trump believes in Climate change but is lying about it:

"Greenland’s growing strategic value is linked tightly to new North Atlantic shipping lanes opening up due to melting polar ice caps"

So, in anticipation of the polar caps melting and the opening of new shipping lanes, there is much money to be made especially when you have exclusivity in its maritime waters.

“He who controls the spice controls the universe.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:50:03 PM

Trump has advisers who are making things known to him. This is one of the reasons he changes his mind so often. He is learning from his advisors, to say nothing about his opponents changing the playing field all the time.

There are many borders that are changing all the time, although many haven't changed since WW2. Consider Thrace. Thrace has not existed for hundreds of years according to the historical and government books. But Thracians still cling to their heritage as Thracians, even though they are being integrated with other cultures.

Things change... even borders.

Cool

This is true, but it used to be the standard for borders to be changed by force, in war, and now it is settled peacefully, through negotiations.
200 years ago Trump would not have to ask anything, he would send army and declare that the area belong to America, but now we live by other standards and rules.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀