Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join to a project to develop a free territory ( no bull***t)  (Read 125 times)
DAGBT (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:27:05 PM

Bir Tawil it's a landlocked territory between Sudan and Egypt, any country want this piece of land, so why we don't found a descentralized Autonomus territory there, this can be posible, everyone could join and add to this project, comment this post and hit me via message to join our telegram group.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:29:31 PM

Bir Tawil it's a landlocked territory between Sudan and Egypt, any country want this piece of land, so why we don't found a descentralized Autonomus territory there, this can be posible, everyone could join and add to this project, comment this post and hit me via message to join our telegram group.
Are you talking about hijacking a piece of land in the name of decentralization, and how is it possible for the decentralization we are even talking about to play out in this type of thing you are proposing. Before you can ever occupy a territory, it still goes through an international body, even as big s United states and some other countries are, there is no way they can just enlarge their territory without getting approval for it from the body that is in charge, not to talk of just occupying a territory without the approval of the necessary body in charge.

Except maybe I don’t really get the message you are trying to pass across here, but based on what it could interpret to me, I am not sure it is a proposal that will fly in the name of decentralization you speak of.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:41:02 PM

That sounds like a bad idea. Why we'll take a land that's owned by a government and just tell the people that everyone is free to join. Whoever is in jurisdiction of Bir Tawil, it shouldn't be taken from the authorities.

It's a good idea to built a place that's free to develop projects and it's happening already somewhere like this: Asia Blockchain Association Secures SRO Status From CEZA

DAGBT (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:56:20 AM

I am not talking about hijacking anything from anyone, following some information about the territory:
Tawil or Bi'r Tawīl (Egyptian Arabic: بير طويل‎ Bīr Ṭawīl  [biːɾ tˤɑˈwiːl] or بئر طويل Bi’r Ṭawīl, meaning "tall water well") is a 2,060 km2 (800 sq mi) area along the border between Egypt and Sudan, which is uninhabited and claimed by neither country. When spoken of in association with the neighbouring Hala'ib Triangle, it is sometimes referred to as the Bir Tawil Triangle, despite the area's quadrilateral shape; the two "triangles" border at a quadripoint.
Its terra nullius status results from a discrepancy between the straight political boundary between Egypt and Sudan established in 1899, and the irregular administrative boundary established in 1902. Egypt asserts the political boundary, and Sudan asserts the administrative boundary, with the result that the Hala'ib Triangle is claimed by both and Bir Tawil by neither. In 2014, author Alastair Bonnett described Bir Tawil as the only place on Earth that was habitable but was not claimed by any recognised Government
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: