Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 10:28:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMERS TAKING SERIES OF DIMENSIONS  (Read 240 times)
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

Scammers keep using new and different methods to lure their vitcims, every cryptopreneur and investors must remain vigilant and be cautious about clicking links or download malwares both methods are the most rampant.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:00:13 PM

I think this is an old method that is often done by scammer, often it is also said that phishing and crime are not only sent in email, but in telegrams, other social media and anywhere. Therefore don't click on any links from unknown sources and and always bookmark every site that you visit often.

yes, this methode already exist from a long time ago,,
scammer will sent us a phissing link to our email,
so, everyone must know the sender before read or click any link on our email

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:28:39 PM

I won't surprise to this kind activity of scammers. Because I am one of their so many victims. Yes you are right they are using fake email that the same of your campaign or project belong then they will inform you some updates and after that you will believe for their updates and most of the times they will giving bonus and start to ask your password and private keys. So keep safe and make your personal keys private
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

High rate of scammers is one of the banes of the crypto-currency industry, bad people want to rip off the income of unsuspecting crypto enthusiasts. People should be more careful these days, always scrutinize links before entering. Avoid storing your passwords and keys online.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:42:45 PM

Projects including individuals should desist from clicking on shortened Url links most times it's virus. I don't see the reason why an IEO exchange should contact a project with shortened Url link. Thank you for pointing this out everyone should be on alarm.
Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:52:49 PM

Projects including individuals should desist from clicking on shortened Url links most times it's virus. I don't see the reason why an IEO exchange should contact a project with shortened Url link. Thank you for pointing this out everyone should be on alarm.
stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:09:36 PM

The SCAMMERS in the cryptocurrency world are not giving up on defrauding the unsuspecting investors of their hard earned money.

Since the introduction of IEO, SCAMMERS have diverted their efforts towards stealing the investors exchanges passwords.

They Create a cloned website of the exchanges, Contact you through a mail and attach the cloned website's shortened url for you not to suspect that you are entering a different websites to your real exchange.

The investors should be checking the website address of their exchange before they input their passwords into any exchange.

This shit will never end, its not only in crypto space. as you know scammers with fishing sites exists much longer than crypto :/ only thing you can do is reporting this shit and be aware of every site you visit.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:28:46 PM

The SCAMMERS in the cryptocurrency world are not giving up on defrauding the unsuspecting investors of their hard earned money.

Since the introduction of IEO, SCAMMERS have diverted their efforts towards stealing the investors exchanges passwords.

They Create a cloned website of the exchanges, Contact you through a mail and attach the cloned website's shortened url for you not to suspect that you are entering a different websites to your real exchange.

The investors should be checking the website address of their exchange before they input their passwords into any exchange.

I actually think they are running out of ideas from the usual pms they send on Telegram asking one to help them withdraw some amount of bitcoin from a scam exchange. Now they register your email on a scam site and ask you to confirm registrations. The best and easiest remedy is to ignore any pm or mail from a strange party

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:55:06 PM

Probably this is the power o scammers. Scamming people becomes their work, their efforts, and their income.
Actually, through IEO, it can really decrease the chance of scammers to deceive the investors because they should use the third party to work, that is an exchange. However, there is also still a small hole that they can take apart, that is by choosing the small exchange or not trusted one. That is why t is very important for us to be smarter when going to invest in the new project, analyze whether the exchange is trusted enough, analyze their team members, and other transactions.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀