Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1773 times)
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Binance is still the best and I guess they'll be there for longer time, I've heard that Bitmax has a recent issues that they have a flash crash occurs and I guess that's a technical over them.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

Binance is the top now, although BitMEX is also a good exchange for daily trading. And I would add CEX to that list as the exchange allows its users to perform both long-term and short-term trading. By the way, they have now their own infobot, https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot, which users can use for monitoring the market changes and prices movements, and for now, it's available only on Telegram.
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:32:14 PM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Bitwise comes with a new research that 95% of reported trading volume is fake. Would you trade on exchanges that are cheating? Probably not.
Bitmax is one of them. 11 times higher trading volume than Binance, something's wrong here  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1401

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:56:20 PM

Coinmetro from tallin- estonia . there i buy my bitcoin and ethereum . this exchange fulfills all new regulations in europe  Wink
and there are no shitcoins. Grin

https://go.coinmetro.com/#/trade     
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:17:05 PM

If you trade altcoin, Binance is the best choice, The advantage of Binance is high liquidity with large trading volume. And the advantage of Bitmax is margin trading, they have a pair of margin trading for currencies like BNB, HT with high leverage.
high leverage is a very dangerous thing. people lose a lot of money because of this. I think that only real professionals should use such tools

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:26:59 PM

You mentioned two good exchanges, but however you want the widely used; the most widely used is Binance exchange. It has good volume while the trading is made more easier owing to their easy-to-use mobile application. On the other hand, Bitmax is good too with its nice UI and nice volume. The truth is, you hardly see a trader trading on one exchange, in case you want to trade on more than one, Bitmax is good for it.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:31:28 PM

As per latest improvements and new added features, I would say Binance is far the best exchange.

They don't list sh*t coins, projects are very well verified before listing and support team is pretty responsive if you face issues.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

i think Binance still the best exchange ! alot people use binance so they have huge volume trading, the way they service is prety good and alot event from them make people join using this exchange.

www.bitcoinisle.com
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:10:54 PM

If we are to talk about the most used exchange for trading, between Binance and Bitmax, I think we should also put the number of coins traded into consideration, in relation to the volume. Yes, I use Binance and i access Bitmax to see what happens on it, however, Binance is still the one taking the lead as observed and from records. However, I33 Bitmax is also a good exchange when oit comes to 24 hours volume.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

BINANCE will remain the best this year. together and in help with its binance dex.
Their IEO will be better and stronger also.
I hope all the exchanges will be better this year, but binance will remain on top!

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

Binance Exchange, In my opinion, is the best because it has a very large trading volume. So, when investing in a few coins, to sell coins or buy coins can be very fast. And give me a profit by doing daily trades. Yes, everyone will have a different opinion about these two exchanges.

Binance exchange is experiencing a decline when yesterday has a hack. But it can be repaired soon and now it's normal.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 05:26:17 PM

I think that almost all cryptocurrency users, including traders, recognize that it is Binance that is the leader among all cryptocurrency exchanges.  I have repeatedly drawn attention to the fact that even if the exchanger is very actively used by users, their tokens are almost at the very bottom of the cryptocurrency market.  An example is Idex.  But in relation to the finances, it’s quite pleasant to use a reputable trading exchange and at the same time to be the owner of a sufficient amount of BNB, since its price today is several times higher than it was a year ago.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:29:32 PM

Since 2017 Binance is the most used exchange due to their security, transparency, customer service and low trading fees.
Why you then need another exchange?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

In the year 2019 I don't know which exchange should awarded as the best exchange of the year, I have only used a few exhanges these and they bitforex, hotbit and okex. All of these exchange are a class and I have satisfied which the services each one of them has rendered so far.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:58:42 PM

Personally my choice binance exchange always and of this year 2019 still believe in binance exchange. Basically binance secority team support trading and withdraw fees more good side improve me a good exchange.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:10:10 PM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

Binance is one of the most popular exchange in the market while SmartBot Coin is quite cool to use for AI trading and it also accepts Binance. Those two are my favorite pairs in trading.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Binance provides API keys, so you can easily connect these API keys with a trading bot. You allow which functions bot could use (trading, withdrawing and so on.)
Personally, I am using now SmartBotCoin platform for a while, it looks good, but too early for commenting it.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

I always use the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, and I consider it reliable and safe. I have never had any problems - all transfers have been received quickly and in full. Technical support is clear and efficient - always answering questions politely and explaining what is not clear.
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:10:00 PM

Binance and Coinbase .I think this year these exchanges are the most popular. But I’m thinking that the most expected exchange of this year is Bakkt. I hope that this exchange is launched this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: