Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1779 times)
shurpall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:37:38 PM

Greetings everyone. And do you guys use exchanges to change currencies these days? Or mostly trading tokens?
vanimis

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:38:29 PM

Greetings everyone. And do you guys use exchanges to change currencies these days? Or mostly trading tokens?

Evening mate. This is indeed a great question. In my opinion, much depends in here. Some people use exchanges for alts trading only, some don't
shurpall

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:39:22 PM

Evening mate. This is indeed a great question. In my opinion, much depends in here. Some people use exchanges for alts trading only, some don't

Well, all in all, exchanges are becoming more and more advanced and some even allow credit cards depositing
vanimis

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:40:20 PM

Well, all in all, exchanges are becoming more and more advanced and some even allow credit cards depositing

Indeed so. For example, Binance. But still sometimes people just exchange and then deposit right in crypto to the exchange
shurpall

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:41:13 PM

Indeed so. For example, Binance. But still sometimes people just exchange and then deposit right in crypto to the exchange

Absolutely true! And where do you exchange? Have you ever used Internet exchanges?
vanimis

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:41:55 PM

Absolutely true! And where do you exchange? Have you ever used Internet exchanges?

Yeah, I have used such platforms several times.
shurpall

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:42:16 PM

Yeah, I have used such platforms several times.

And which ones have you used? Different ones?
vanimis

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:43:03 PM

And which ones have you used? Different ones?

Talking about me, I have been using bitrexchange com. And they worked fine for me
shurpall

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:43:30 PM

Talking about me, I have been using bitrexchange com. And they worked fine for me

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them, but will have a closer look. Thanks a lot for sharing
vanimis

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them, but will have a closer look. Thanks a lot for sharing

No problem mate!
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:49:08 PM

Some bounty tokens are listed in Binance and yet to consider this for tokens trading depending on what a trader wanted to convert it into BTC, ETH and etc...And because of its popularity and market volume, some of us are using this exchange for market trades, buying and selling cryptos.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:02:08 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

The best exchange of the year for me is Gate.io. Not just because I have made more returns on it presently but because of simple facts that it's gave the best performing coins in IEO, Sero but also it maintened prices for a long period of time which can't be said for many other exchanges. Followed closely by Binance

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

on binance jersey you can get from 5 september up to 8000 €. in total there are € 65000  
here is a very interesting article

https://support.binance.je/hc/en-us/articles/360033249231

and 50% traiding fees
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:27:42 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

The best exchange of the year for me is Gate.io. Not just because I have made more returns on it presently but because of simple facts that it's gave the best performing coins in IEO, Sero but also it maintened prices for a long period of time which can't be said for many other exchanges. Followed closely by Binance
No wonder so many people recommend gate.io as one of the best exchanges that can be used for IEO, I will recommend Binance if I can have my way. If IEO is held on a good exchange for the first time, it usually has a lot and enough patronage, even without much publicity. Take for instance Jur on Oc.eanEx
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

Personally, I chose Binance as the best for the most pairs (560 pairs) while Bitmax was only (180 pairs). cmiiw

but for Exchange which provides the cheapest fee, I prefer Bitmax is the best (Maker 0.4%, Taker 0.04%) while Binance (Maker 0.1%, Taker 0.1%, Paying with BNB 0.075). cmiiw

if you are only actively daily trading with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Pax and USD Coin, you should use Bitmax.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:28:25 PM

for now bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex are pretty good and the rest don't believe because most are fake volumes, but from the list I mentioned, I chose bitmax and binance because they are easy to use and the volume is very good.

I don't think Bitmax has all real volumes, thy have fake too. But rest of them are good exchange and their volumes are real. Aside the trading volume, still Binancer exchange will stay in the leading position They have plenty of updates this year and I think this year was a great year for the Binance! Because Binace's every decision went viral or hit in the crypto space. Though it faced a major hacking accident, but they earned more trust because of their safu fund

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:50:12 PM

Binance has proven to me that it has my funds SAFU when it was hacked. The CEO rejected the support of Justin Sun who was willing to help binance recover from the loss it made. Binance has made me understand that even if the whole system is broken, there are equivalent funds to cover up all the losses. This is enough to make it my number one exchange in the world. 
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:21:54 AM

I think binance is the best exchange at the moment, binance has a high volume and also real.
there are many of the best altcoin options listed on binance and also the hype of IEO binance makes many investors go to binance exchange.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:27:05 AM

Binance has proven to me that it has my funds SAFU when it was hacked. The CEO rejected the support of Justin Sun who was willing to help binance recover from the loss it made. Binance has made me understand that even if the whole system is broken, there are equivalent funds to cover up all the losses. This is enough to make it my number one exchange in the world. 
I will vouch for Bitrue exchange. After the hack, Bitrue was also true to its word on the whitepaper and secured the funds of investors, traders and holders on the exchange platform and with this action, the CEO of Binance congratulated Bitrue. Bitrue has got more exciting features which offers more opportunities to earn more as one invest and trade on the Bitrue exchange.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 04:37:32 AM

I think Binance remains the number 1 and best exchange for 2019, although the exchange has suffered a number attacks which led to thousands of BTC being carted away and users verification being supposedly leaked.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: