Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1773 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:44:22 PM

I got to know about Bitmax when they listed their own tokens. I was intrigued by how successful it went and the volume generated. However, it does not apply to every coin listed on it. Binance on the other hand is one of the leading exchanges used by almost every crypto enthusiast, except for someone who might just be coming in newly. Just recently, Binance CZ talked of launching another Binance exchange for IS citizens.
Banksyy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
Can I also buy fiat back to my bank account? Or they work only with crypto?
Yeah, sure, they apply transactions via bank as well so you may change fiat to btc or eth to USD, I have tested back exchange on bittrex and it worked really quick so no worries
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
Yeah, sure, they apply transactions via bank as well so you may change fiat to btc or eth to USD, I have tested back exchange on bittrex and it worked really quick so no worries
Ok, thanks! Hope too use this site for a long time as I trade every day
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

Ok, thanks! Hope too use this site for a long time as I trade every day
Good luck in trading!
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:03:13 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

In my opinion, the Binance exchange is one of the most demanded. It shows fairly honest trading volumes and thanks to this, so many people trade on it. The exchange also attracts investors due to the fact that it organizes IEO of new projects. Thanks to all these approaches, Binance is a very popular exchange.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:59:53 PM

binance still become leader for most coin with that high coin marketcap but i think bittrex can become additional exchange with same high coinmarketcap
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Binance Exchange has had no good news in this year because there has been hacking. It also affects Binance Exchange users. But Binance exchange seems to be the best because I generate many advantages. By having a large volume, to generate profit from daily trading is very fast. In addition, many of these merchants became Binance as a guideline.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:00:51 AM

binance still become leader for most coin with that high coin marketcap but i think bittrex can become additional exchange with same high coinmarketcap
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:13:30 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 08:46:19 AM by shushu9977

Both Binance and Bitmax are better exchange than other exchanges. I use binane and much comfortable to trade. Besides kucoin, bitforex, latoken, hitbtc, hotbit, yobit, exmo, bittrex are really good exchanges.  

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:54:11 AM

I have been using the binance exchange for a long time and I had no problems with this exchange and constantly working with this exchange, I realized that this exchange has the biggest trading volume and it is very convenient for me to trade or just buy or sell some tokens on this exchange, also exchange is constantly growing and the number of people using this exchange is growing every day, so I think that binance has no competitors and competitors we will not see some years.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:15:15 AM

I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...
Twibit

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:50:26 AM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
In terms of trading i would highly recommend the smartbotcoin since it has a AI feature. Those people who trade for sure will love the way how it perform.
GlobalMilk99

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
In terms of trading i would highly recommend the smartbotcoin since it has a AI feature. Those people who trade for sure will love the way how it perform.

hi i think so too, it has great features and very easy to use.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:31:37 PM

in my opinion the best and very trusted exchange is binance, because it has proven to be a very reliable quality and very low transaction costs, the security level binance is very high and does not always leak personal data and often holds highly qualified IEO programs for investors investing in IEO programs

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:36:22 PM

in my opinion the best and very trusted exchange is binance, because it has proven to be a very reliable quality and very low transaction costs, the security level binance is very high and does not always leak personal data and often holds highly qualified IEO programs for investors investing in IEO programs

What you say is all true for Binance exchanges. But for low costs, certainly not binance. Because there are still lower exchange costs. So this is one thing that I disagree with. The rest of the Binance exchanges are correct and remain the best up to now.
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:09:19 PM

Beloved of exchange is Binance exchange. For smooth transaction and secure transaction Binance, Okex and BIBOX exchange are pretty good. Binance exchange had bugs, now already solved. If you asked for new exchange in 2019 than check OOOBTC and bcnex exchange.

Timilehin22

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

For me, binance is still the best exchange at the moment and is a favorite for traders because of the large trading volume every day and the existence of the IEO attracting investors. I think for now everyone will certainly agree that binance is the best exchange, with the presence of bnb tokens will make binance even better in the future

I think I agree with you with you. Binance is one of the best due to my own personal experience with the platform. I need more contributions though.
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:45:55 PM

Binance is listed as having the most successful IEO projects at the moment, and the most successful project at this exchange is Matic, as this is the project that has made a lot of investors make a big profit. It can be considered that Binance is the most reliable exchange because they have never disappointed investors and Binance's development policy is growing so I believe this exchange will always be in the No 1 position at CMC
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:59:33 PM

I would call Binance the best exchange of the last few years. I like it because there are not only the largest trading volumes for many coins. I also like Binance because its management constantly comes up with additional services such as a launch area for new projects and a decentralized exchange.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:29:18 AM

Among the both of them Binance is the best exchange there is. Binance sits on top of the list when it comes to best exchanges for anyone that wants to be a trader. That's the choice for the majority but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to make it their choice.

There are people who might prefer a different exchange due to something else that the offer that isn't available on Binance. There are lots of other exchanges that are also on the top list, Bitmax is not even on the top list and it is not even a popular exchange , that's one thing I know for sure. There are other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex and even Coinbase.

Coinbase is another exchange that is very popular. I think its level of popularity is the same as Binance but a lot of people avoids Coinbase because their exchange is one that is being regulated (people here don't like making use of regulated exchanges. Newbies always choose Coinbase because it is very easy to use and they offer good services, though not available to all locations, and their platform is secured. But don't trust an online platform because anything can happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████