Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1773 times)
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:23:32 AM

Its too early to know which exchange will be the best of this year 2019,binance is still topping on my own very list but i am looking forward to the performance of new exchanges like vindax and bqtx exchange by year ending to decide which triumph over other in 2019 since they are still new

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:03:41 AM

Vince seems to be losing it's stride lately but they seem to be doing everything to regain it.. personally I think Binance is the best exchange presently because apart from it's volume( which remains high and seemingly genuine), it has proven to be safe, remember when Binance was hacked and millions of dollars worth of users funds were carted away? The funds were returned to those users who were affected, few exchanges has done this.

I totally agree with you. It is not just the security of funds offered by Binance exchange but the assurance of funds offered through the 'safu' funds too which we saw during the last hack worth about $40million. CZ has done alot to win hearts of cryptocurrency investors and that's why the exchange largely occupys the number one spot
That particular feature gathered more trust to this exchange, the hacked money was able to fund back securing that each investors and traders will not lose anything after that incident, Binance marketing  team take everything in their responsibilities ensuring that each participants who have their assets
will not worried about withdrawing their money, unlike with those exchange who experienced hacking incidents then turned into scam and close the site.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

im also interested with that matter. I believe that it will save a lot of traders
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

I think the safest and easiest strategy is to trade on those exchanges that are most popular among the people and that have huge volumes. If you want to trade some rare coins, than you should choose from those exchanges where these coins are listed. But the main priority always is big volumes and popularity.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:04:10 PM

I like Binance and as it is not proven to have volumes of wash trading so it is not so volatile and rather safe for me personally, but I like Kucoin's interface much more it is more convenient for me and also Hotbit's interface is easy to trade and monitor but the exchange itself has proven to have a lot of fake wash trades.
kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:22:24 PM

I like https://www.artisturba.com

More peoples dont know where to invest,I show you where you can get good and daily passive incomes.

South African crypto exchange https://www.artisturba.com/

Very good passive incomes from exchange trading fees you can get daily if you hold Artis tokens on exchange.

https://www.artisturba.com/cms/how-it-works

https://twitter.com/ArtisTurba

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160280.0

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/artis-turba/

Artis token price  $0.003190 only
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:26:53 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Binance is the best exchange so far,might be Bitmax for some but i use binance exchange very well over bitmax, i just like the exchange service better, no wash trade aka fake volume or any other bad act like other exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

If you want to be seen from the CMC of course we can immediately guess who can be calculated and certainly good. but usually if we join the bounty hunter, tokens are already determined by those we end up wanting to follow. and from those specified are also quite good. I use Livecoin, HitBTC and so far it has been fine.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:23:58 PM

If you want to be seen from the CMC of course we can immediately guess who can be calculated and certainly good. but usually if we join the bounty hunter, tokens are already determined by those we end up wanting to follow. and from those specified are also quite good. I use Livecoin, HitBTC and so far it has been fine.
These are 2 exchange that are not recommended during this time period because the risk can be huge if you are not careful in trading. I have had a lot of problems with withdrawals at HitBTC and hundreds of other clients have similar problems so I believe this will be very dangerous if you choose to join this exchange. I personally recommend Bitmax or Okex as these are the two exchanges that are very popular at the moment

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

my opinion still binance, many coin trade there, low fees, and fast respons.
and also the most people interested in their IEO, bitmex is also good, but i haven't trade there, so i cant give review about that.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:25:35 PM

It's hard to tell from my perspective as I have only trade on a few numbers of exchanges and so far, no disappointment with anyone. However, to align with the market sentiment, I think binance still holds that top performing exchange of the Year.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

I'm using many exchanges, I'm long term trader, I buy different coins, I sell them ml that later. For mW it's important that there is a good volume for coin I watch in specific exchange. Coin market cap helps with that, I'm active on idex, crex, kucoin and many others, not so known. We got to so it like that, at least we who have many coins we need to use many exchanges.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:00:49 PM

Binance is my favorite because more advanced features were added recently like margin trading. Also I benefit a lot from the trading competitions. The app is just so amazing and get improved on monthly basis, if not weekly.  Recently I could convert all small coin amounts which can't be traded to BNB, a new tab was added for that. 
shurpall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:31:22 PM

In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?
vanimis

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:32:25 PM

In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform
shurpall

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:33:14 PM

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform

Are there many such? Cause for sure such a strategy makes sense.
vanimis

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:34:33 PM

Are there many such? Cause for sure such a strategy makes sense.

Well, the most attractive one I follow is Verasity, pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing. Entirely new standards on video sharing industry, fully working platform with more than 700k active users and incredible results with high trading volumes on Binance DEX
shurpall

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:35:19 PM

Well, the most attractive one I follow is Verasity, pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing. Entirely new standards on video sharing industry, fully working platform with more than 700k active users and incredible results with high trading volumes on Binance DEX

Oh wow, that sounds unbelievable. You know, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. But for sure will explore more. What is their token name?
vanimis

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:36:14 PM

Oh wow, that sounds unbelievable. You know, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. But for sure will explore more. What is their token name?

Yep, you must have heard of them. The guys are, again, very widely discussed. And now they are planning to get listed on Binance, OKEX and other leading exchanges
TexTender

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:37:42 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Check up this one .........www.propersix.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: