Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1773 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:23:33 AM

For the best exchange in 2019 I still prioritize binance, if we look at it from the perspective of binance having a CEO who is very active in every trade that is carried out, binance also has a lot of trading competition, basically binance is better than Bitmax depending also on how to run trades in it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1731

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:41:30 PM

For the best exchange in 2019 I still prioritize binance, if we look at it from the perspective of binance having a CEO who is very active in every trade that is carried out, binance also has a lot of trading competition, basically binance is better than Bitmax depending also on how to run trades in it
It is true that binance has an IEO that is always successful and is being attacked by investors. because the binance system is very good. but Bitmex is in the top rank in coin marketcap as the exchange with the most trading volume at the moment. Bitmex is my favorite exchange besides binance. Both exchanges are very good with rapid development.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:25:44 PM

there are so many types of exchange that are popular in 2019 including binance, kucoin etc. but for myself I prefer binance as one of the best exchanges because it can be used for trading media, investment and other things related to crypto

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:51:53 PM

Binance topped this list.
1. It introduced the era of IEOs
2. It made people rich again within short period of time
3. They launched their binance Dex as well. The exchange had lost of new integrations this year I'm pleased.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:58:38 PM

Just don't experiment and go with the rusted exchanges like binance or kucoin or huobi. If you are a beginner don't go for the decentralized exchanges .It is a bit risky.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:59:11 PM

Good evening everyone. And as for you, guys, are you mostly using largest exchanges?
shurpall

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:00:33 PM

Good evening everyone. And as for you, guys, are you mostly using largest exchanges?

Hey there mate. In my opinion, much here really depends on the purpose. Do you mean for investing?
vanimis

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:01:25 PM

Hey there mate. In my opinion, much here really depends on the purpose. Do you mean for investing?

As an example, yes, investing. But I believe you can just have not enough BTC, for example, to invest. Do you go to Binance or another exchange in such situation?
shurpall

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:02:07 PM

As an example, yes, investing. But I believe you can just have not enough BTC, for example, to invest. Do you go to Binance or another exchange in such situation?

Hmm, different options here. Sometimes I just exchange using exchanges right in the Internet. Cause this way everything might be a bit faster
vanimis

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:03:24 PM

Hmm, different options here. Sometimes I just exchange using exchanges right in the Internet. Cause this way everything might be a bit faster

Agree with you, of course. And as for you, are there many great exchanges in the Internet? Any great ones you can outline?
shurpall

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:04:13 PM

Agree with you, of course. And as for you, are there many great exchanges in the Internet? Any great ones you can outline?

Hmm, I have only used several different ones, so I cannot speak about many, but the one I have been using lately is bitrexchange com
vanimis

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:05:27 PM

Hmm, I have only used several different ones, so I cannot speak about many, but the one I have been using lately is bitrexchange com

Bitrexchange? Seems that I have heard of the guys already. And are they having only main currencies or more advanced?
shurpall

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:06:24 PM

Bitrexchange? Seems that I have heard of the guys already. And are they having only main currencies or more advanced?

They are having pretty wide range of coins available. But of course, better have a look at their website on your own
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:39:32 PM

They are so many Crypto exchange platform used for trading 24hrs/7days as the case may be, but i prefer using LATOKEN Exchange, because the platform is more reliable and has more secured and easy to understand.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:05:54 AM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Binance is better i guess, we all know it is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange.
Im using binance, the withdrawals are fast, no need to KYC if below a certain amount.
As long you using legit and reliable exchange, your trading progress will be ok.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:15:10 AM

if my opinion is also a lot of good exchanges this year, for me, I myself also prefer to trade in bittrex, hitbc and binance, because I also believe the three are also good exchanges for us to expect a lot of profits in the future.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:26:04 AM

I think Binance is the good Exchange year 2019, the new exchange of digital currency trading based in Asia is the most most used by digital currency investors all over the world and until now it is still popular with Its trading costs are very low and have a super fast transaction when compared to other exchange. What's even better in exchange binance there is no altcoin that will likely be a scam.
Binance exchange has been rated as the best exchange in 2018 but this year it is possible that Bitmax is the best exchange in 2019 because this is the exchange with the cheapest transaction fee in this market and the volume is always at a very high level. There are lots of options for investors at this time but if you already use Bitmax then you will never want to use other exchanges because this exchange has a very high security system and the withdrawal takes place very fast

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:27:25 AM

As expected, a lot of people have gone for Binance and Houbi. Most of the exchanges that I used to depend on for my trades have now closed down, including Cryptopia and Wex.nz (as a result of hacks). Even after more than 10 years after the invention of the cryptocurrency, we are still unable to prevent the exchange hacks. So far in 2019, we had more than half a dozen exchange robberies, including well known exchanges such as Cryptopia, Coinmama, Dragonex and Binance.

I would also go with Binance, since they have shown some resilience despite being hacked. Unlike the other exchanges, they didn't shut down their operations or requested the customers to pay up after the hackers stole coins from the exchange platform. But they are facing issues from other quarters. The American authorities have asked them to exclude the US users from the main platform and very soon Binance will become unavailable for the customers from the United States.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:33:12 AM

I personally like Okex and Binance as it has great volume and huge community, especially Binance is more popular than any other due to its good reputation.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:52:36 PM

But I prefer Livecoin/YoBit/Binance/Bithumb
Funny. After all of the issues that has been made and the accusations that hasn't been solved, I wouldn't reccomend such exchange. (just talking about Yoshit) Besides if ever someone will take the risks, we might not know when will it also happen to him the fact that there has been so many issues about their platform. Worst possibility is that they might end up like Mt Gox

As for my own opinion, Binance would still do better than the others, followed by Bittrex and Cryptopia (IMO). And I think there is no reason for me to look for the other Exchange just for a mere shitcoin, I'd rather support the previous existing ones than the new ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: