Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best exchange in 2019?  (Read 1779 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:09:07 PM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Binance still best exchange. Beside that is Hitbtc also best exchange then my favorit one yobit exchange . yobit easy to use many Advantage when you use it like you should not to verify your identity, high volume for few coins, and fast transactions
but for me transaction fees of yobit higher than another exchange

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 01:31:15 AM

Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Not all daily exchange volumes are real. There are some exchanges that are activated by the BOT trade. But I did not mention which exchange, because it is considered defamation. But I have tested it, it is true that the exchange was carried out with BOT.

But for Binance, I think this exchange is really real. I like trading with Binance. And many other exchanges that can be used, and the daily volume is also real.

We shouldn't consider exchanges based on their daily volumes and yes, many exchanges are using Bots in order to generate volumes. We should always check with the CMC in order to check which exchange is stable when it comes to volumes. In this case, most of the people prefer Binance as best exchange.

Binance is still the choice of many people right now and this year I think this exchange is still dominates in the market. having a real daily volume without using BOT trading I think is widely used by at this time exchanges but in contrast to Binance, this exchange is pure and clean. Binance is still the best exchange from the others.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:24:08 PM

both are exchanges that have had a good popularity throughout 2019 and i don't think it's a problem to use between them, because i'm sure at least everyone has their own intentions and purposes to use certain exchanges and i personally will still use binance for several reasons about each project who was there

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:25:31 PM

The best exchange you can ever trade on is binance, they have real volume and no sign of watch trades or bots, their service is good and they solve problems instantly, binance will remain my best until another takes the lead over binance

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:11:13 PM

Binance took most of the ratings on the thread but I wont want us to despise some exchanges from the USA. It might be very difficult for some exchanges to adopt some new ideas because of the regulations that bound them but they are sustainable and more reliable considering their track record. Coinbase and Kraken may not offer IEO like binance but had good volume and low wash trading(or no wash trading). We know how difficult it was for binance to relocate to USA.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:09:57 PM

Not all daily exchange volumes are real. There are some exchanges that are activated by the BOT trade. But I did not mention which exchange, because it is considered defamation. But I have tested it, it is true that the exchange was carried out with BOT.

But for Binance, I think this exchange is really real. I like trading with Binance. And many other exchanges that can be used, and the daily volume is also real.

We shouldn't consider exchanges based on their daily volumes and yes, many exchanges are using Bots in order to generate volumes. We should always check with the CMC in order to check which exchange is stable when it comes to volumes. In this case, most of the people prefer Binance as best exchange.

But the data on the CMC is based on data on the exchange. If the exchange volume is 100, then the CMC is also 100. Because CMC detects the volume that is on the exchange. Whether the volume is based on the BOT results or not, CMC does not protect it.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:22:59 AM

Binance still best exchange. Beside that is Hitbtc also best exchange then my favorit one yobit exchange . yobit easy to use many Advantage when you use it like you should not to verify your identity, high volume for few coins, and fast transactions
Hitbtc's fee is higher than yobit. While yobit only required 0.0012 btc, hitbtc required you to pay 0.0015 btc. Yobit has many accusations about them, i don't think you should trade often on there
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:53:13 AM

Hitbtc's fee is higher than yobit. While yobit only required 0.0012 btc, hitbtc required you to pay 0.0015 btc. Yobit has many accusations about them, i don't think you should trade often on there

Both of these exchange is completely waste, we have seen many negative comments about both of these exchanges, HitBtc will charge for both depositing and withdrawing. So I suggest people don't use both the exchanges HitBtc and yobit.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:19:04 AM

Both of these exchange is completely waste, we have seen many negative comments about both of these exchanges, HitBtc will charge for both depositing and withdrawing. So I suggest people don't use both the exchanges HitBtc and yobit.

HitBTC or Yobit in my opinion both have high fee fees in withdrawals and both these two exchanges are indeed not for worth using. if HitBTC can reduce fees on deposits and withdrawals then I am sure many people will return to trade there but it seems that's unlikely. me at that time used to trade there often but now never again.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:53:17 AM

Tbh i never had any problem while using both of exchanges. Using yobit since 2016 and use hitbtc since 2017 but never had any problem with deposit and withdraw. There are more complaints about yobit rather than hitbtc actually, and most of them not about their deposit/withdrawal but about their fake pump n dump
JessicaVL

Activity: 346
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:19:45 AM

My favorite exchange at the moment is Tap . Many aspects appealed to me and a few of them are: - You can view your portfolio whenever and wherever you are on their simple and functional cold storage e-wallet. - You can send and receive crypto and fiat currencies through their app. - They have a card that lets you spend your assets on day to day spending habits. - They make trading less risky with a smart-trading system that automatically selects the best price for your trade-in seconds which guarantees you the best price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: