Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of deflationary projects  (Read 115 times)
Rehmanchoudhary5 (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:00:36 AM

We can clearly see a new trend in crypto which is deflationary projects, deflationary coins are those who self burned, they came up with lower supply like 1M,2M Or maximum 10M, even some projects has only 200 total supply each project have specific burning rate on each transaction.
Most of projects came up with 1 or 2% even some new projects have 10% burning rate.
Deflationary projects doesn't conduct any ICO or sales, they said they're self funding but reality is way behind,
Deflationary project just came hardly 3 months ago, and I've been part of some them from beginning.
Firstly i wanna clear that 95% deflationary projects are totally scam, only a few are real, and others are just manipulating and deceiving newbie traders, first they conduct some Airdrops and contest which attracts airdrop hunters, they hold 20 to 30% himself or some even 50%, and after that immediate listing on small exchange, surprisingly all deflationary listed on ddex exchange first, Team manipulate the price and fill their bags with eth, and after that which coin started with 1$ dumped to 10c, and still going, claymore a well known project exit scam a couple of weeks ago, and that's would be the end of other projects as well, just don't fall for scams don't stuck your money.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:20:23 AM

Thanks for the warning! Yes, such projects, as a rule, do not represent anything, do not perform any functions. I believe that this is just one type of financial fraud, a kind of modern financial (cryptocurrency) pyramid.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:01:41 AM

Deflationary project just came hardly 3 months ago, and I've been part of some them from beginning.
Not really. There is one that was launched in 2017.

Firstly i wanna clear that 95% deflationary projects are totally scam, only a few are real
If you don't mind, can you name which of these deflationary projects are with real use? I am only familiar with bomb and ethplode.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:08:40 AM

I think many of them are going to die for a short period of time, many of them are SCAM. How do you think to invest these deflationary projects?
Even big alts like ETH, XRP are suffering because of BTC dominance at the moment. and these big alts are very very strong solid project with a very powerful team.

Rehmanchoudhary5 (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:03:42 AM

Not really. There is one that was launched in 2017.

Firstly i wanna clear that 95% deflationary projects are totally scam, only a few are real
If you don't mind, can you name which of these deflationary projects are with real use? I am only familiar with bomb and ethplode.
Many of them copying each other, coming with the same pattern same supply same burn rate, they just manipulate, it's just hype, example, Nuke, Boom, satanic, Blast and many more, they just wanted to get benefit through bomb trend though will die soon.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: