Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intel HD4600 whit r9 280X problem  (Read 1037 times)
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

Hi guys.
I have win 7 with i7 4770 that has the HD4600 integrated graphics and 4 280x.
I installed the gpu on the mobo, or better, connected with risers and are physically out of the pc case.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpyc4cwmo8s2am4/IMG_20140311_223024.jpg
When I installed the GPU on the mobo i can not use the video outputs of the motherboard.
I mean the HD4600 output.
None of the three works.
no hdmi, no vga it, no hdmi.
I must connect the monitor cable to the first gpu-video outputs: all mobo video output are disabled.
In bios I have not found anything to forse the use of hd 4600 instead 280x.
In practice, I would always use the HDMI output of the mobo/HD4600 regardless of whether it has the GPU connected or disconnected plugged in to the mobo.
you have no idea how to proceed?
there is some setting in the bios to fix this issue?
I have a MSI H87-G43 mobo.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:50:29 PM

Hi guys.
I have win 7 with i7 4770 that has the HD4600 integrated graphics and 4 280x.
I installed the gpu on the mobo, or better, connected with risers and are physically out of the pc case.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpyc4cwmo8s2am4/IMG_20140311_223024.jpg
When I installed the GPU on the mobo i can not use the video outputs of the motherboard.
I mean the HD4600 output.
None of the three works.
no hdmi, no vga it, no hdmi.
I must connect the monitor cable to the first gpu-video outputs: all mobo video output are disabled.
In bios I have not found anything to forse the use of hd 4600 instead 280x.
In practice, I would always use the HDMI output of the mobo/HD4600 regardless of whether it has the GPU connected or disconnected plugged in to the mobo.
you have no idea how to proceed?
there is some setting in the bios to fix this issue?
I have a MSI H87-G43 mobo.

ok..
resolved
from bios under integrated peripherals -> change from PEG to IGD.
and you can use the hdmi mobo even with the gpu installed.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: