Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Support flag against ANYONE Project, refusal to paid some participants.  (Read 721 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

I thought this one is a good campaign as they have limited signature participants which gives them a decent share, one of my friends having a sr account got paid in this campaign, well, he is one of the lucky 13 mentioned in the OP, anyway, I believe them team are scamming the others.

Supported.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:12:22 PM

@OP move it to scam accusation, I am sorry for you not being payed but what can you possible expect from new unknown project having unknown manager running their campaign and not securing funds?

Has anyone noticed three very old forum accounts wearing 1smart.fund's signature on first page complaining that another investment platform scammed them?
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:07:10 PM

I hope you'll get some sort of resolution and I understand your unwillingness to flag him but if it doesn't get resolved in a reasonable amount of time I would suggest to create a flag on Nekoma2018. Whether it's malice or extreme incompetence I think it deserves a warning.
I would agree with this as well. If Managers are going to act incompetent, there should be penalties.
I happen to be one of the signature campaign participants that was not paid due to the misunderstanding between the bounty campaign manager and the Developer (Owner) or rather, the incompetent on the part of the Manager who failed to inform the Developer (Owner) on the terms and conditions he ( the Manager) used before he arrived at the conclusion on those that are qualified to get paid for the two week campaign.
And if the issue of none payment to the remaining 23 participant is not resolved I strongly support that the campaign manager should equally be FLAG for his incompetent role.
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:15:58 PM

Has anyone noticed three very old forum accounts wearing 1smart.fund's signature on first page complaining that another investment platform scammed them?

I have always suspected alt accounts cheating the bounty, not just the signature but other campaign especially telegram and article as they all had similar posting behavior but after rasing awareness i got attacked on numerous occasions on the groupchat. The more I look into the campaign the more I realize why they didn't register the level of success they were expecting but that doesn't justify them refusing to paid signature participants that put in work into promoting their campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

Well, As I've seen to their telegram channel the final decision of the Developer of ANYONE they won't give any payment to those unpaid participants who take off their signature even this was permitted by the BM of ANYONE. The Developer was not a good person I guess in terms of
dishonesty and making alibi just not to give any payment.
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 12:45:22 PM

Is Nekoma2018 the one who said signatures can be removed? This would be a good reason for a Type 2 or even Type 3 flag.

Based on the statement from @Nekoma2018 on the groupchat, i have come to a conclusion that, he was an accomplice of the deliberate attempt by the team not to pay the participants. First he approved removal of signature after the team have delayed payment of participants so they could disqualify as much participants as possible and denial them payment after successfully promoting project for two weeks. The team have refused to pay the participants and he has admitted to support the decision from the team.

Support my flag on his account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=592

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:29:05 PM

I try to warn others about this campaign, you may read my reply here:

There are high ranking members who have posted their authentications yet don't have balls to ask whether the bounty is legit or not because if they are they should have to escrow that BTC reward to a reputable member just to be sure it will be distributed when it lasts.

I just came across one post here but no response yet.

Let's move your thread on here SERVICE BOARD ON BITCOIN MARKETPLACE, Not on Bounty altcoin payment.
and what escrow do you use for this?

You can read more of my reply on the next page and some funny guys try to defend the scum Nekoma2018 but there are others in favor to hold it on an escrow as well, what I just want is a safe bounty for everyone but seems other been lax because of what they did the past campaign, past campaign should not be an indicator of it because it's a different thing and that past campaign is just for show I guess. I'll support that flagon him, that guy is messed up he should be the reliable of all this since he should secure that in the first place.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: