Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next dogecoin rise?  (Read 5790 times)
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:35:11 PM

When do you guys think the next dogecoin spike/rise will happen? Hopefully we will reach 500 satoshis.
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

I think it'll only go down now after the fork because block rewards will be fixed (= more coins overall). Maybe we'll see another rise when the reward halves.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
aaron-lebo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

The last time it halved, the spike in value happened a week before (in anticipation).

When it actually halved, then value decreased.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:55:10 PM

Something similar with 100 billion coins. And with a low market cap (for high Return On Investment)

Flappycoin
Mooncoin
(Others)

You want a coin with huge sell walls and potential to break them which happens with these high supply/low satoshi coins. The only problem is they need a catalyst for the huge growth. Doge's bobsledding thing remains unmatched in the crypto community and I'm not sure if Flap, Moon, or any other high supply coin could do this.

Producer
emaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

Shibes are  discussing about their passion for Dogecoin. We have a great community indeed. I think very soon we will Smiley
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:55:48 PM

The next immediate rise will come at block 145000. That's when the multi-pool shield is implemented.  The mass dumping of Dogecoin onto the open market will be reduced.  The next rise after that should be with the next halving.  In between is anyone's guess, since something can happen overnight.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:21:13 AM

The next immediate rise will come at block 145000. That's when the multi-pool shield is implemented.  The mass dumping of Dogecoin onto the open market will be reduced.  The next rise after that should be with the next halving.  In between is anyone's guess, since something can happen overnight.

so in 2 days? I doubt it.
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

Two to three weeks

sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:17:20 AM

I'll buy in again when it hits 30 Satoshi like it did last time and it was written off.

Translation:  I think it's a slow grind to the bottom and a lot of people will get frustrated and bail.  Smart money will buy when all hope is lost, and people will buy back in at higher prices than they sold to smart money.
11inches

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:36:20 AM

You guys forget how quickly Dogecoin's pumps occur. Last time it went from 80 satoshi to 200 satoshi overnight. The next pump it went from 160 up to 290~ in 36~ hours. Literally $60 million USD was pumped in. Once the train gets rolling, it's going to be hard to stop
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:50:36 AM

I forgot that Doge4Water (2 wells for drought stricken Kenya) is going to make some huge news and much sooner than I thought. Someone just donated 14 million Doges to the campaign which exceeded what they were trying to raise.  That plus the circumstances of the donation are going to make some news very soon.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
NotoriousBIT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:03:56 AM

I don't think the Doge community was ready for that donation, or if we even understand it.  But holy crap.  Dude came out of nowhere and donated over 11K USD to put it over the top.

Doge community is special.  Don't overlook it too long people.
zorro869

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:38:06 AM

Monday!  With the news at Doge4water a lot of press releases went out!

Check it out!

http://www.dogedoor.net/most-expensive-tweet-ever-someone-just-donated-11000-to-dogecoin-community-charity/
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:37:39 AM

You sure? What kind of satoshi rises are we looking at tomorrow?
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:20:42 AM

no rise atm.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

I think there are just TOO MANY COINS for Doge to spike like it did earlier.  The change in the block rewards will at least keep those with the highest propensity to sell from getting the lions share of new coins, so it will at best be a slow rise, or slower fall, rather than a spike like what happened before.
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:34:46 AM

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/tweet-instantly-sends-charity-11-000-dogecoin-n54861

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:15:11 PM

lol monday my ass xD
DarkMiningBTC (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:03:51 AM

it hit 180 satoshis on vircurex a few days ago, made $2000 profit. Thanks everyone!
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:52:40 AM

it hit 180 satoshis on vircurex a few days ago, made $2000 profit. Thanks everyone!

I wish I was in on that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: