Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Anyone suggest me a Good ICO or an IEO?  (Read 1698 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:45:36 PM

At this time we need more be careful. So many project failed and you know major coins already in bottom price better you invest in one of them. But if you really want invest to IEO or ICO better you join Binance IEO.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:52:55 PM

Now it’s hard to find a project in the cryptocurrency market that will fire in the future.  Now only a short-term .. yes, and with such a strategy of options there are already few.  The only good way out is if you kept BNB from the beginning of the year, then you should jump into any ieo binance

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:57:58 PM

At this time we need more be careful. So many project failed and you know major coins already in bottom price better you invest in one of them. But if you really want invest to IEO or ICO better you join Binance IEO.

+1
If you are looking for a great IEO then go to Binance! from there you can see some project doing sale on that exchange.
And from that list you can go to it and study well, you can pick the best out of it.
That is how you can start it!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

Yes, at the moment the market sentiment is quite shaky so even IEO projects of the highest quality may perform badly upon the listing. That being said, I am looking at the 2key projects that has been in development for more than 2 years now and they plan to have a token sale in the coming months, we shall see.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:29:35 AM

I will encourage you to stay away from ICO for now except you are an expert and have some details about the project and team not what you see on whitepaper. If you can win Binance IEO or buy immediately after listing that will be fine, or you can study the IEO or Kucoin their Tokoin was very successful.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:35:37 AM

In this past few days, I have been looking and wanting to join any good IEO or an ICO project, But I need to invest with a promising project that maybe profitable in the future.

Any suggestions are accepted, Thank you!

No one can give you this tip.
So several people will try but please rely only on your own research.
also ignore different comparison platforms and youtube please. best you invest in BTC and some top altcoins. that's enough for the beginning. Smiley
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:39:40 AM

In this past few days, I have been looking and wanting to join any good IEO or an ICO project, But I need to invest with a promising project that maybe profitable in the future.

It's not a great idea to choose which an ICO/IEO is good to invest in based on other's opinion/preferences and then once you've get scammed you'll blame them. You should judge which one is good by yourself. Perhaps what you should like for are the factors to consider in choosing which one but it doesn't work all the time since a lot of legitimate projects are just junk right now due to lacking of consistency and development after their sucess.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:13:21 AM

if we want to invest in ico or ieo we should invest first do throw analysis in ico rating websites where we can form a clear understanding how rating parameters then we can start investing
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

No one will tell you that. You have to study everything yourself and only then, thanks to your knowledge and experience, you will be able to find a great project for investment.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:29:16 AM

It’s not worth investing in an ICO now, there are too many scam projects and you can lose your investment very quickly, even if you study the project completely and you will think that the project is original and that this project will give you a hundred percent profit, and at any time this project may turn out to be a scam, so it is best to invest in IEO, at the moment I can offer you to invest in the next IEO that will be on the binance exchange, there constantly it turns out to make a good profit by investing in IEO.
isonex
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

What's in your digital wallet?

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 11:51:11 AM

if you are risk averse and you want something with real value and real returns, I would recommend IX15 by Isonex Capital

Isonex Capital
IX15 Digital Currency Equal Weight Index Fund
Worlds First Tokenized Equal Weight Digital Currency Index Fund
Exposure to over 75% of the digital currency marketing by holding the top 15 digital currencies equally dollar weighted and re-balanced every 30 days.  100% self-funded, fully developed and ready to go from launch.

more information can be found here - www.isonex.io

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

Be careful in investing in IEO nowadays, the hype of IEO is gradually decreasing and the ROIs are slowly decereasing leading to loss of investments. But still I believe in IEO that it will go until the end of this year so I will give you some good exchanges that might give you positive ROIs. Here are the exchanges that I trust, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Okex and Binance.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:09:41 PM

I think now for your security it's better to invest in ieo rather than ico and if you want to participate in ieo, then make sure that is held in a credible exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:29:14 PM

Now that the market is in decline, I don't see any exchanges that launch IEO at the moment. So there is no good IEO and you should forget about the ICO because it is really dead

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:20:12 AM

The most important things you must do is do't forget to review first the project well. Don't get easily with hype
or believe in any promises they give you must learn how to be careful in choosing project here is one of the IEO project
in which I can give to you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183095.0 good luck Smiley
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:17:52 AM

Hivenet is a good IEO, I have been promoting them for couple of weeks. Before joining their bounty campaign l, I have studied the project and everything is found okay for me. It has some potential.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:07:20 AM

I have a suggestion for you: DYOR (Do your own research). Why do I suggest that? Because doing your own research is more satisfied than just following the advice of others. If we can learn it ourselves, then we know how likely the worst we can be. But if you are really lazy to do research, you can try to follow IEO on famous exchanges, like Binance. Usually after IEO completes their token prices when the listing is sure to go up. But to join this IEO you must have a fast hand to participate.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:21:01 AM

Ideally, you should invest in altcoin or bitcoin at the moment. IEO or ICO will not get you profit

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:24:30 AM

Follow me:
These are your investments. You should know and decide for yourself. No one outside you cares about your investment better than you. Further consultation of friends is necessary. Wish success
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:27:11 AM

Ideally, you should invest in altcoin or bitcoin at the moment. IEO or ICO will not get you profit

Yes you do should not invest in ICO at least because there are 99% chances that you will lose your amount. IEO is still a better choice provided you invest in a good exchange.

By the way you can still find some bounty on ico coin and try to get some free coins. You never know any coin might become on good exchange  and the value of it increases.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: