Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Contentos: Decentralizing Content with 60M+ Users. | 🔥🔥[Binance Listing]🔥🔥  (Read 877 times)
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 12:48:32 PM

Good combination between great manager and powerful project. Do u have an estimated time when the good news will happen?
To be honest, I can't wait for this thing happen Grin

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:00:24 PM

I've been followimg this project closely. It has all  the marks of a successful project; investments from teputable names, partnerships and all. I though getting listed on Binance chain would be it but they went further and got listed on the CEX also!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:47:37 PM

Just came across another thread with Contentos seems a good project on the making, I'll definitely follow this one for some updates and developments. So this is a platform where innovation is accepted and you'll be rewarded by COS tokens? Am I right?
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:00:18 PM

When these two names - Hhampuz and Binance are mentioned in the announcement of any campaigns, then I admit that it makes our hearts beat faster. It is always quality and a good choice.

Same, Binance alone is a huge achievement for the Contentos team and it shows how serious they are into delivering their project. Heard that they have a partnership with Cheetah which is massive for their platform. It's really exciting to see what lies ahead of COS.
Cheetah partnership is confirmed. 💪💪
PaoAj

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:22:08 AM

When these two names - Hhampuz and Binance are mentioned in the announcement of any campaigns, then I admit that it makes our hearts beat faster. It is always quality and a good choice.

Same, Binance alone is a huge achievement for the Contentos team and it shows how serious they are into delivering their project. Heard that they have a partnership with Cheetah which is massive for their platform. It's really exciting to see what lies ahead of COS.

That is huge for platform development. Any other confirmed partnerships? Binance together with major partnerships will really push Contentos to the very top.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

Good combination between great manager and powerful project. Do u have an estimated time when the good news will happen?
To be honest, I can't wait for this thing happen Grin
By having a good combination of managers and projects, this project certainly has a bright future,
and about the good news, we better be patient first and wait for it

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:42:41 PM

Having a partnership with cheetah and photogrid already amazed me I'm also a content creator and this make me more interested about cos now I'm trying to check their co.tv beta.
HatuSS

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:23:35 AM

The protocol is already integrated into apps that have 60M+ users: PhotoGrid, LiveMe, and Cheez.

Beside that, it has 14+ partners from the blockchain space.
HodlerKing101

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:41:18 PM

The fact that they have real partnerships and 14 blockchain projects cooperating with is what makes them so legit. The community will see the value of COS once we hit certain parts of the roadmap. Can't wait!
HatuSS

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

The fact that they have real partnerships and 14 blockchain projects cooperating with is what makes them so legit. The community will see the value of COS once we hit certain parts of the roadmap. Can't wait!

Absolutely!
It can easily be the first Crypto for millions who are still not in this space.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:00:35 PM

Absolutely!

True, what COS did was helping mass adoption as others may not see it. I would say that the majority of everyday users of those apps that integrated Contentos already haven't tried crypto at all.
PaoAj

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:26:51 PM

Absolutely!

True, what COS did was helping mass adoption as others may not see it. I would say that the majority of everyday users of those apps that integrated Contentos already haven't tried crypto at all.

Yes, it's helping in a way where it's not that visible to the community at all. There are a lot of issues happening in the market/countries which is affecting the price. Good move by Binance listing contentos, does the team have any plans of getting listed on other big exchanges as well?
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:40:37 AM

Saw you guys on Yahoo news, great exposure coming from a big publication. More moves like that will drive more users to check us out and have more people to possibly use the platform, especially content creators.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:23:20 AM

Saw you guys on Yahoo news, great exposure coming from a big publication. More moves like that will drive more users to check us out and have more people to possibly use the platform, especially content creators.

Agree, its good to see that the team is making efforts to market this great project. The Binance listing alone is already huge but happy to see that they're not stopping.
HatuSS

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:28:34 PM

Absolutely!

And as the number of integrations grow--and they are--the reach of the COS token will too.
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:29:55 PM

Is the event 'Buy COS, Win BNB' event already finished? Would love to join and get some additional rewards atleast.
HatuSS

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:53:13 PM

Is the event 'Buy COS, Win BNB' event already finished? Would love to join and get some additional rewards atleast.

That was a very popular event!
However, the event is now complete. More are on the way. Smiley
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:08:16 PM

That was a very popular event!
However, the event is now complete. More are on the way. Smiley

I see, it would be good to have more events since the COS listing on Binance is getting hotter and hotter nowadays. I even joined the Telegram group where we have all the COS traders. Looking forward to the next event!
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:33:19 PM

I'm joining your bounty and bug-finding tasks. I'm browsing around the site and I'm wondering how can I apply as a streamer? I occasionally stream on Facebook but would love to join the COS tv.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:51:33 PM

How do we get COS rewards from Cos.tv? I have watched several videos on Cos.tv and also shared them to my Facebook account, but I only get POP tokens.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████