Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi breaks into Top 50 on CMC  (Read 712 times)
yandabanda34 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:31:32 AM

I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

https://www.energi.world

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:46:14 AM

Actually, I have newly noticed about this coin, really new known from you about this NRG. Yeah, Energi (NRG) really has a great increase and it has been in the top 50 of CoinMarketCap. And today, it has a plus increase of around 10.19% and reaches $6.92. really awesome.
I think that this coin really will have a good chance to survive and always get good progress in the crypto market. Moreover, it has been listed on KuCoin and some other big exchanges.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!
NRG has really done very well in the past. Their team has anticipated a downward trend of the market and spent that time developing applications and community.
After they saw the market in bloom, they used a lot of money to promote their technology as well as many advantages. timely marketing promotion helped NRG rise to the top 50 CMC. We can see they have a great team and this is definitely a good token for long-term investment.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptogiji

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:58:29 AM

It's very impressive, i've not seen a token grow that quickly and they are the token on fire right now in the crypto scene. I remember 3 months ago they just broke into the top 100, now top 50? That's amazing.

I know they are going to be doing their 4th earndrop at some point this year, this could be the most valuable airdrop in a very long time. Thanks for sharing the link and the article, all great information.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:01:48 AM

Im seeing it right now and im feeling worried if that will be a short term hype. the same thing already happened with another MN token like safeinsure and it has already dumped more than 99% to the bottom price.
I have sold them all and waiting for the bottom again to buy. but the masternode is giving enough ROI for me but i have decided to sell them all.
It's too risky to consider NRG as a longterm investment.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:13:04 AM

Interesting coin, I don't know about this coin, but congratulations for reaching the 50th spots in Coinmarketcap, it's not an easy task so many new coins are having a hard time reaching that spot because of the current market condition, will look in this coin and maybe invest on this, now that we are in a bull run.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:36:09 PM

It's very interesting, according to their website they were created 18 months ago, no ICO and have now smashed into the top 50. Also what is also great is their roadmap looks very impressive.

I also see that they will be doing an airdrop, which could increase their community. I have had a look around their community and it's buzzing, I really don't see why this coin can't break into the top 20 in the future.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:11:55 PM

NRG is storming right now, i really do think that they will be breaking into the top 30 in the coming months, especially with the exchange, moving onto ETH and the Dapp ecosystem they are planning, very well planned out token that has unrivalled potential.

Very good article, thanks for sharing the content with the community, these sort of articles are great for mass adoption and to allow new people into the crypto scene Also not heard about the blogging platform before, but after having a look at the article and then the platform, i signed up to start earning. It's amazing that you can earn a top 100 token without investing or mining.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who is looking to get hold of some crypto. You can sign up through the article in this thread.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:36:45 AM

They are doing very well!

So far what they have is a great community that propels their coin into the top 50, if people believe in a currency it will go far. Now they need to focus on the items on their roadmap, because if they complete what they have stated in their roadmap it will be a very powerful crypto indeed.

Keep up the great work, and i expect that if they keep going at this rate, they will be in the top 30 in a few months.
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:16:28 PM

Very impressive and if they move forward with the tech, they could become massive. I feel that currently they are going forward with their massive community. Let's see where they can go, but i really believe that they can be a top 20 coin by the end of the year.

They will be doing another airdrop soon as well, which can be very profitable.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:19:19 PM

It's very interesting, according to their website they were created 18 months ago, no ICO and have now smashed into the top 50. Also what is also great is their roadmap looks very impressive.

I also see that they will be doing an airdrop, which could increase their community. I have had a look around their community and it's buzzing, I really don't see why this coin can't break into the top 20 in the future.

ICO was not really productive and healthy, but how they do the funding?
A self fund project? well thanks for this thread never knew this token and i will do more research on this.
I hope it is not that late to have it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:12:10 PM

People need to be careful with a coin that has pumped to Top 50 on CMC, the story of the coin is very interesting and fair on the surface but when you look at the deeper you will see that the project is not as transparent as they make it sound, ow many people do participated in their Airdrop, and another thing is that 40% of the block reward goes to the Treasury

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:08:12 AM

I am kinda intrigued by the project, but what will happen when all those airdrop participants withdraw their tokens and dump them on an exchange? Or will they introduce any vesting period for airdrop withdrawals, who knows.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:15:29 AM

What do you think is the main reason why Energy is so successful?
It is about cheap masternodes? About the largest treasury fund? Or everything else?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:26:00 AM

Energi is blowing up! I am keeping an eye on this toke, NRG must be the biggest gainer of all cryptos outside the top 10. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets into the top 20 by the end of this year, especially if they move to ETH blockchain, a 0% exchange and another earndrop (their term for an airdrop).

Keep an eye on them, because i truly believe they will grow.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:04:32 PM

This is great project and they are able to develop without ICO. If they launch Airdrop, i think that's will be effect to the price and will dump.
Airdrop cannot dump the price of good coin. the maximum what can be after airdrop is a decrease in the price for several percents, but it also leads a large number of users

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:17:36 PM

This is great project and they are able to develop without ICO. If they launch Airdrop, i think that's will be effect to the price and will dump.
Airdrop cannot dump the price of good coin. the maximum what can be after airdrop is a decrease in the price for several percents, but it also leads a large number of users

You are probably unaware, but Energi airdrop/earndrop is worth 700$ right now and tens of thousands of people received it. So make a calculation yourself.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

I do not want to see what will happen after they distribute Energi coins to 100 000 people. Huge dump, so be aware and wait until all airdrop coins will be distributed.  Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

I do not want to see what will happen after they distribute Energi coins to 100 000 people. Huge dump, so be aware and wait until all airdrop coins will be distributed.  Smiley

I think with their daily volume they will be fine, sure it will take a hit but this is now a top 50 token with a daily volume easily over 700k a day. Also according to them it's not 100,000 but more like 40,000.
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:24:53 PM

In fact, I do not appreciate this project. There are not too many highlights and marketing strategies are not really outstanding. As an investor, I will not choose this project. Do you have any information that can change my mind?

Have a nice day bro!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: