Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SynchroBitcoin IEO - Innovative Hybrid P2P Digital Assets Trading Platform  (Read 2711 times)
Evgen2013

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

That is, immediately after the ICO you will receive a listing on the 7 largest exchanges?

LiveCoin, CoinsBit, BTC Alpha, CREX24 and major decentralized exchanges
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValerkaSheyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:52:37 PM

I see your project is very convincing. I like this. will this project have a bounty. to help the development of your project. I think it will be good in selling tokens.

yes, you can join the Bounty SynchroBit program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172391.0
I see their funding has passed the softcap, and will continue to run until the end of this year
Yes we can follow it and it is available, I think the achievement of the sofcap is an extraordinary achievement, because in the current situation it is very difficult to find investor participants, and with the bounty program it can attract the attention of other investors to reach the harcap

The platform has numerous procedures, technologies, infrastructure and security measures to ensure the safety and security of your operations! Your needs and safety come first with SynchroBit, as it should be.

In my opinion, security is the main requirement in the cryptocurrency market and I think SynchroBit will be able to create a platform that will be safe for users
airdropsb2

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:19:04 PM

What is the main meaning of the SNB token? Why will it be used on your platform?
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

Do you mean that on your exchange cryptocurrencies will be trading in pairs with precious metals (like gold) etc?

Here is a presentation of the work of the platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eqApk6cmE

I think that the exchange will have the opportunity to trade both valuable metals and cryptocurrencies
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:10:42 PM

Do all cryptocurrency and precious metal exchange transactions go through P2P?

Do you create your blockchain?
airdropsb2

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:46:07 AM

Do all cryptocurrency and precious metal exchange transactions go through P2P?

Do you create your blockchain?

If I understand correctly, then this is a centralized exchange. The project uses the Ethereum blockchain to create its token
ValerkaSheyn

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:12:33 AM

When will the prototype of the trading platform be launched?

Do I need to confirm KYC for testing?

I did not find information about KYC, but I consider it mandatory for all users, as it is necessary for the safety of cash
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:36:26 AM

You indicated that SynchroBit Coin (SNB) is the native monetary token of SynchroBit

Do you have a legal opinion on your token? I do not want SEC to have questions for your project

The SEC recently summoned Pavel Durov for questioning.

I think you need to get a legal opinion about your token in order to minimize the risks.
ValerkaSheyn

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:12:26 AM

What is the commission for trading on your platform? How will a precious metals trading fee be charged?

As I understand it, all commission fees are charged in SynchroBit tokens.

By the way, token trading is carried out without commission
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

Do you mean that on your exchange cryptocurrencies will be trading in pairs with precious metals (like gold) etc?

Judging by the presentation on the platform, the opportunity to trade in precious metals, grain, oil and cryptocurrencies will be realized
tutiatnasari

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:55:35 AM

That is, immediately after the ICO you will receive a listing on the 7 largest exchanges?

It would be great. After the sale of tokens, the price can start to rise sharply if you get a listing on these large exchanges
ookodacin

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:18:21 AM

Your website says that you have already launched many startups, which one is profitable? And can I read more about these projects?

What famous startups of Mark Zuckerberg do you know before launching facebook?
airdropsb2

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:50:18 AM

I see your project is very convincing. I like this. will this project have a bounty. to help the development of your project. I think it will be good in selling tokens.

yes, you can join the Bounty SynchroBit program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172391.0
I see their funding has passed the softcap, and will continue to run until the end of this year
Yes we can follow it and it is available, I think the achievement of the sofcap is an extraordinary achievement, because in the current situation it is very difficult to find investor participants, and with the bounty program it can attract the attention of other investors to reach the harcap

The platform has numerous procedures, technologies, infrastructure and security measures to ensure the safety and security of your operations! Your needs and safety come first with SynchroBit, as it should be.

In my opinion, security is the main requirement in the cryptocurrency market and I think SynchroBit will be able to create a platform that will be safe for users

Why are you so sure?

Have you learned the SynchroBit team? Which of this team has experience in developing exchanges?
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:12:30 AM

Wow! You are officially registered and has headquarters in 12 different countries. I haven’t seen such a powerful team for a long time

Where did you find this information?

If this is true, then you have a huge team and soon we will see the launch of your platform
ookodacin

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:33:17 AM

Here is a presentation of the work of the platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eqApk6cmE

I think that the exchange will have the opportunity to trade both valuable metals and cryptocurrencies

Judging by the video, the platform will have the opportunity to trade oil. This is true?
twin2rbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:58:30 AM

The icobench bot gave your project the highest rating. I am glad that you are professional in developing your idea
wersoreadccac

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:27:13 AM

Judging by the video, the platform will have the opportunity to trade oil. This is true?

I think that this will be known only after the launch of the exchange. Theoretically, you can trade any goods on the exchange
miriwabo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:52:09 AM

Do you have a license to trade in precious metals and fiat currencies?
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:52:31 PM

It would be great. After the sale of tokens, the price can start to rise sharply if you get a listing on these large exchanges

The main thing is that the token should have a large daily trading volume. Moreover, on the exchange itself, the commission for trading will be zero
jrpadoka

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:20:55 PM

What is SynchroBit?

What innovative technologies are used in SynchroBit?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: