Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:59:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good traders of altcoins?  (Read 4815 times)
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:44:57 AM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

the most important thing is don't be greedy many of us lose just because we are too greedy. so the first thing is to always focus on the targeted profit you want to achieve, don't be too big or small. after the target is reached you must immediately sell it. don't think the price will go higher (this is what often makes the trader lose).

second, always trade on coins that have a large merketcap, coins with large merketcap are difficult to manipulate (even though it is not impossible to manipulate, this is only to minimize the risk of loss).

and third, don't be influenced by any speculation. even if it's said by experts. we just simply trust news that contains facts.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:02:07 PM

For long term investment, I think this is a good time to buy a coin with potentials  because the price is very down.
Talking about the strategy of being a good trader, first, you must be smart and following up the coin you wish to trade.
Also you need to set emotions aside,your emotions shouldn't control you, don't panic buy or panic sell.
The coins that I found most as having potentials are coins that were graded as some high rated top 10 coins, those are the coins that can be used as long-term project and can serve as store of value, we have some other ones that are great too, but I am still doubting their loyalty and their dedication to the project.

I use to believe in some projects like Cardano, Ada, stellar and many more off them, but I dint know what is really happening to them and why they are not making much efforts to ensure that their project is being used often, only bitcoin, Ethereum and some few ones are always talked about in the cryptocurrency industry, but I think they are still worth giving a trial, maybe it is just the bear market of altcoins affecting them which will soon be over.

wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:26:11 PM

For long term investment, I think this is a good time to buy a coin with potentials  because the price is very down.
Talking about the strategy of being a good trader, first, you must be smart and following up the coin you wish to trade.
Also you need to set emotions aside,your emotions shouldn't control you, don't panic buy or panic sell.
The coins that I found most as having potentials are coins that were graded as some high rated top 10 coins, those are the coins that can be used as long-term project and can serve as store of value, we have some other ones that are great too, but I am still doubting their loyalty and their dedication to the project.

I use to believe in some projects like Cardano, Ada, stellar and many more off them, but I dint know what is really happening to them and why they are not making much efforts to ensure that their project is being used often, only bitcoin, Ethereum and some few ones are always talked about in the cryptocurrency industry, but I think they are still worth giving a trial, maybe it is just the bear market of altcoins affecting them which will soon be over.
we will only always guess about the development of prices on altcoin for now, especially for the 10 best altcoins. but, I also discovered the fact that the top 10 coins are very good coins to hold in the long run.

However, speaking of the top 10 altcoins, I want to focus on BNB which is a coin that is good enough to hold for a long time. for now, altcoin prices are very unstable, but we can see that the price is still close to the price of $ 30 for now, where for almost a long time this coin is stable at that price. the current development of binance is quite good, so I think the price can increase in the near future, and this is very suitable to be held in a long time.

however, to be a good trader, we need to see the potential of an altcoin and make a decision. in this matter, I see BNB like that.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

Being an altcoin trader is not easy, we must be able to be active in the market. Every day we have to check changes in the price of Coins.  We also have to be patient, and not greedy to get big profits.  And the most important thing is we have to understand, which coins have good potential.

For successful crypto trading, you must have sufficient knowledge. This will avoid stupid mistakes and minimize the risks of losing money. You should remember about:
1. Discipline. The market moves in a circle, sooner or later your perseverance will be rewarded.
2. Reasonable deal size. Do not invest more than the amount you are willing to lose.
3. Limitation of losses. make sure that the amount of losses does not exceed 1% of the deposit.
4. Learn from mistakes.
5. Patience above all.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

Being an altcoin trader is not easy, we must be able to be active in the market. Every day we have to check changes in the price of Coins.  We also have to be patient, and not greedy to get big profits.  And the most important thing is we have to understand, which coins have good potential.

For successful crypto trading, you must have sufficient knowledge. This will avoid stupid mistakes and minimize the risks of losing money. You should remember about:
1. Discipline. The market moves in a circle, sooner or later your perseverance will be rewarded.
2. Reasonable deal size. Do not invest more than the amount you are willing to lose.
3. Limitation of losses. make sure that the amount of losses does not exceed 1% of the deposit.
4. Learn from mistakes.
5. Patience above all.
Discipline - the process of planning the trades and trading the planned orders.
The golden rule can be broken on the bear side of the market
Cutting losses can give a trading edge to any trader even in the loss
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:57:23 AM

Here's a link to a short article I wrote on trading.

Just 6 quick points with a small explanation:

https://www.publish0x.com/cryptobeach/how-sleep-night-while-trading-crypto-xwwlzw

Do let me know via the comments if you need more info.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:11:31 AM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

You need to have self-control in trading because you will face the up and down of the price, so you don't have to be panic when you see it. You need to learn about trading, especially about how to get the right time to trade because not all traders can do that. Some traders follow the price when it starts to increase, and they don't use their time to buy the coin when it's at a low price. Some traders follow the news, and many of them are stuck at a high price because they see the news is not right.

It is the best time to use the money to buy the bitcoin and altcoin, but for buying bitcoin, you need to determine when you can buy bitcoin. If you can see the price is at the red candle, you can buy it directly, but you should know that the red candle doesn't mean the price is at a low price. The price can go lower without you can know.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

I don't think you'll get a clear and good answer.Each trader has his own strategy and factors, which no one will tell.Yes,there are standard tips - it's to be calm,cold mind,learn from other people's mistakes and others.The main thing is to constantly learn and gain experience,success will come with time.
Yes, no successful trader will want to divulge all the secrets to his success, because he us riding on other people's shoulders. He might give some tips, just as you have done in the simplest way, but which is not enough to succeed. Therefore, to get more inspired, such person is to look for materials online that can guide in the training and with constant practice, most especially with an amount you can afford to lose and without relenting, you will see yourself becoming a pro in trading not only altcoins, but also bitcoin.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

To become a good altcoin trader, in my opinion, you need to very well study the processes taking place at the moment in the cryptocurrency market.
It is very important to have serious knowledge in this area and of course to believe in luck.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

Personally, I think this is the best time to put money in Bitcoin. Though Altcoin trading seems difficult at this moment, you may buy from the news and sell when you get a little profit. Making Big profit is very tough right now, Yesterday I traded with ENG coin, the trade movement was difficult to understand and today the market falls! But if you buy bitcoin, you will make more profit for sure!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:28:06 PM

First you need to gather some good websites (exchanges) which has great volume and users.
You need to follow many project tokens in the community and make a research for them, join their groups.
Have a decent budget to control and hold and sell if only needed.
You need skills to be successful on this!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:29:59 PM

Am in agreement with the fact that there are lots of chances and possibilities with altcoin, but trading requires a great deal of patience and experience to succeed. I am of the opinion that the trading skills should be gotten before putting in money in altcoin trading to avoid issues of losses.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:45:21 PM

To be a good trader of alternative coins, you need to first understand the market conditions, study and analyse everything that happens in cryptocurrency industry and also know when to buy and sell off coins at the best time

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:26:12 PM

hi, anybody aware of mining prospects in US? I have a total of 8.000 dollars savings, should I start some mining activity or just invest in coins?
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:27:39 PM

hi, anybody aware of mining prospects in US? I have a total of 8.000 dollars savings, should I start some mining activity or just invest in coins?
Much depends on your possibilities, cost of electricity, storage space, isolation of sound. Are you prepared?
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:35:24 PM

Much depends on your possibilities, cost of electricity, storage space, isolation of sound. Are you prepared?
yes, I have predicted all factors and ready for costs. Moreover I have conducted a small research regarding equipment and found S17 model on clearance on asicequipment.com. Just as an example.
altcoinEra

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:35:39 PM

I see this site, but not acquainted with them at all, have you find any reviews on them?
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:46:14 PM

I see this site, but not acquainted with them at all, have you find any reviews on them?
yeah, quite much neutral and positive reviews in mining communities and Bitcointalk as well. However they imply that asicequipment has problems with shipping. Takes quite long they say.
altcoinEra

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

This is not a problem yeah? Shipping in US is rather bad) Honestly
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

To become a good trader in the crypto market, you need to learn the basics of trading on exchanges.For this, various books on exchange trading and training videos on YouTube are suitable. Next, you need to try to trade in practice for small amounts of money. Try to trade, knowledge + experience will make you a good trader in the crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: