Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good traders of altcoins?  (Read 4813 times)
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:55:45 PM

This is not a problem yeah? Shipping in US is rather bad) Honestly
sure, I have ordered on ebay and it takes minimum 7 days to receive a parcel at my local point. But big companies like asicequipment ship by dhl or ups, do you know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:56:00 PM

I am not aware of shipping details, bro. Better ask them via mail or call at the office.
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:03:34 PM

I am not aware of shipping details, bro. Better ask them via mail or call at the office.
yeah, sure thanks for communication! Goodl luck!
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

yeah, sure thanks for communication! Goodl luck!
You too! Good luck in mining!
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:14:30 PM

A trader must have extensive knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency as a basis, it all depends on you own in managing strategies because everyone is not always the same even if directed correctly. In my opinion, don't be greedy in the sense of starting by buying little by little quality coins in the market. Understand the situation and conditions so that when buying or selling can be right and do not forget to always do research before joining the project

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:05:59 PM

To be a good trader you must be knowledgeable about the crypto market condition. Always put in mind that invest on what you can afford in crypto. Also before investing understand and analyze the market situation these days just like in altcoin price can’t recover yet.  Never invest without knowing the risks and invest on top coins in the market.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:08:27 PM

if you want to be a good trader you need long patience. study about what altcoin you bought learn to wait timing and strategy less emotion also.

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

- the main strategy: buy low, sell high.
- To determine the right sell and buy positions, you must understand: the analysis technique uses many indicators available on the chart. frequently used are Bollinger bands and MACD.
- to get the right momentum, you also have to update information related to news and rumors circulating.
- to maintain the security of your funds, you also need to have good mental management so that you don't panic easily.
complex right? well the theory is easy to learn but the practice is difficult. Need experience.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 11:49:15 PM

- to maintain the security of your funds, you also need to have good mental management so that you don't panic easily.

I have some to add this point, patients, discipline and take profit if have a chance to get it. sometimes, when coin going up, we hope it can more higher. but, market say different. then, we lose everything after few minutes. chance to get profit lose and coin going down more deep.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 02:44:48 AM

the main theory of trading is to buy cheap and then sell it when prices go up many times the purchase price to make big profits. is now the right time? maybe yes, maybe not. the reason is, the first market is indeed falling, there is definitely a possibility to go up again, then this is arguably a good opportunity.

secondly, the market may still delay to rise, or long term, so it can be called long-term investment not trading if it is like that.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:02:33 AM

If you really wants to make money from altcoins trading, the easiest and the best way is to trade them in a short term, because if you buy an altcoins, and you see a surge and refuse to take your profit, hoping and believing that such project will be higher in future, you may have just lost a onetime opportunity in life because altcoins are not good for long term investment, not even for constant trading but a short term trades.

In near future, I see majority of the altcoins that we have now really leave the market and now we have seen with our eyes too what is happening with majority of them has bitcoin has been the main market dominance for a while now, and the only coins that are still trying are the opens within the top coins, so those are the only ones we can still manage to trade and then hold for long term as you said.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:14:00 AM

good bitcoin traders are determining the season of bitcoin, altcoin cannot be stretched every day we have to determine the altcoin season. At this time the altcoin season has not yet begun
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:24:40 AM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

I believe that in order to be a good altcoin trader, the strategy is not so important. More important is to be in the trend of the information flow. It is necessary to track many news sources and very quickly focus on changes in the situation.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:04:46 AM

The most logical way is that you should only trade the Altcoins/USDT pair (or with another stablecoin) instead of the ETH or BTC pairs. Because of that you only have to analyze the volatility of Altcoins, it is easier for you to keep track of both prices of Altcoins and BTC.
In principle, you can buy gradually when the market falls, and sell when it grows again.
Trading coins or tokens are paired according to market conditions, whichever is more profitable. The theory is easy, buy when prices go down, sell when prices go up. But the analysis is not easy, there are many factors including indicators and the news and rumours circulating must be considered. Mental must also be managed well, avoid panic buy and sell.

in my opinion mentally very determining the success of an altcoin trade, we know that altcoin fluctuations are very high and fast, so it can strike the heart of anyone who trades it. but with patience I think it still has potential, besides that discipline of analysis becomes a guide for carrying out our trading activities

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:13:41 AM

very risky if you use altcoin to trade especially when the market is unstable it is likely you will lose quickly, you better drive with bitcoin for daily trading, because bitcoin price movements are increasing.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:47:36 AM

very risky if you use altcoin to trade especially when the market is unstable it is likely you will lose quickly, you better drive with bitcoin for daily trading, because bitcoin price movements are increasing.

Although it's very risky, if he has skills and he is sure that he can select the right altcoin to trade, I think he can make a profit from altcoin. I check that the altcoin can be a way to make a profit because many altcoins are moving from the lower price to upper price so he will have a chance to buy low and sell high. But he needs to check one by one from the altcoin list so he can find the right altcoin but before he buys the altcoin, make sure to know about the good price to buy.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 08:59:40 AM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

Hardwork is very important here as well as doggedness. How to make calculated trades is also essential,  so you don't end up gambling

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

altcoin is currently not the right way to get large profits in a short time, I mean if you want to trade with altcoin make sure altcoin has a good price development and many use it too. but my advice is better for you to trade with bitcoin, but all of that is only you who have the decision and we only recommend.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:08:55 PM

Now it’s better not to trade altcoins for now because most of them lose their value from time to time and you can get negative income. Now it is best to trade in bitcoin pairs for stable coins like USDT. It is on the BTC-USDT pair that you can now earn good money on frequent fluctuations in the price of bitcoin. For beginners, this will be a good opportunity to learn how to trade in the crypto market.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:09:54 PM

If you want to become a good trader, you should thoroughly study technical analysis. Many people say that it does not work in the crypto market, but I believe that this is not so and I constantly find that technical analysis in the crypto market brings a good result. Therefore, read books on technical analysis and start making money on trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: