Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will some Altcoins not last past the next high ?  (Read 273 times)
Thavash (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:21:13 PM

Lets be honest , there are so many Altcoins only a few will survive. The difficult part is figuring out which ones. Even if a coin doesn't survive , you may still be able to trade it profitably until the next high. However , which are the safest bets to HODL ?

I made a video to discuss :https://youtu.be/7LWQcqP5ASQ

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:40:25 PM

This process can be easily done with your own research. People are just too lazy, because it is much easier to invest in something and hope for a great outcome instead of doing something to achieve this. Back to your question, not every single altcoin from 2000 on CMC are going to survive, but I believe at least top 30 should stay strong.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 08:49:12 PM

Project development, size of the community supporting it, exchange trade volumes are some indications of the health or strength of a project. If a project is showing unhealthy trends, no need to hurdle a dying coin, potentially hold a value of zero.  Indepth research will show some projects that have a better chance of surviving the bears.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:51:26 PM

Lets be honest , there are so many Altcoins only a few will survive. The difficult part is figuring out which ones. Even if a coin doesn't survive , you may still be able to trade it profitably until the next high. However , which are the safest bets to HODL ?

Don't expect anymore that majority those coins/tokens that reached their ATH last 2017 will be back again in the spotlight. Only those altcoins who able to withstand and remained kicking today after the bearish market have the opportunity to build up the great volume again.

Most of that hype coins/tokens can't be seen now today; being dead, closed to death and some became a shitcoin.

For what are the safest altcoins to hold might be different at each. We have our own preferences to this.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:26:33 PM

so u want some advice for buying a shitty coin and hodl it for some time.
for remember,"no one are safe if u talking about buying a shitty coin."
well , i have some research about coin like that.
and i advice u to look at LCC , by the beginning of month and until now, LCC got a ghost pump up to 100% .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:39:39 PM

It will always depend on the demand of the tokens in the market.
If there will no demand then it will die then.
Also, people and investors should see the team doing development on the token or its product to attract them to buy it.
Even the wildest bull run can't save any token without the demand from people.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

Do not be bother is part of the risk investing in crypto, just stay strong and brave let's wait the market bullish for sure even the shitcoins possible to go uprise but it's depend on their devs team how project become stable.

It will always depend on the demand of the tokens in the market.
If there will no demand then it will die then.
Also, people and investors should see the team doing development on the token or its product to attract them to buy it.
Even the wildest bull run can't save any token without the demand from people.

Yeah that is true as I said depends on the devs team how project become stable the support of developer is very important thing yo grow the coins into the market cap.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:16:14 AM

The safest bet to hodl is bitcoin and altcoin is having a big risk to the holders. The only altcoin which has created a fully working product will survive to consider about the product is something can attract them all dude.
Altcoin will pass the next high if these altcoins have a lot of products that can bring advantages to the users and it can create or bring new demands.
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:28:03 AM

There will be another pump for sure but the most dramatic scene with the next pump is the death of some altcoins you know there will be no longer trading with these coins when it hasn't been moved to 10% since the latest pump. I'm talking with the old unpopular coins.
To say that altcoins are worth to invest at their prices with today's dumps or not, let's consider ultimate aims of dumps. Who dumps price of altcoin? Investors, yes, but they do it as consequently panic feelings from whales' manipulations. When whales finish their works (dumping altcoins to their price targets); they will do next steps to reach their ultimate aim, profits. How do they get it? Pumping altcoins in their own ways.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:33:36 AM

There are many altcoins which are gone totally abolished since it's past high. I know such a coin that is PGL which now traded no where, maybe the project gone dismissed. Also, some other coin which are have no value now or the coin have gone delisted from the exchanges.
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

I usually choose altcoins based on:
1/ solid tech
2/ team behind them
3/ do team know how to do business development for their project besides their tech
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:22:34 AM

one of the characteristics of the altcoin market has always been its renewability. which means every year or 2 years tops, the entire market changes. new comes come along and get pumped hard  and replace the previously big pumped coins and then they stay on top for a while before the next group replaces them.

our only option in the middle of all this is to keep an eye out for those that are getting pumped, buy them while it is early and dump them before the others start dumping.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

To be candid, your point here is valid since some altcoins will be dead in future. Knowing the altcoins to hold for long term requires thorough research to avoid regrets. I limit my altcoin portfolio to 5 coins at most, so that I can follow up the coins very well. By following up the coins, I mean getting regularly updates about the projects, so that I won't miss out in case of situations like coin swap.  I also noticed that it's more beneficial to hold good coins with low market cap for long term.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:16:19 AM

always trade with the top coins and don't wait.
It is very difficult to hold a coin for a long period of time, BTC takes more than 6 years to reach the highest price and reach a new ATH, a new coin will probably have the highest price, but it is very difficult to be able to see high prices if the price of BTC does not rise.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:49:14 AM

As you know only Bitcoin's price is increasing and all other altcoins not increasing more, I think you should hold and expect survival of altcoin that is EOS, TRX, XRP, XLM, ETH, and BAT. 

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:53:11 PM

actually all of this is only you who can answer and you cannot depend on others, but if you seek advice through several users here it's okay but you need to do more research, in my opinion to reduce risk, you need to invest with altcoin which has been listed in the Top 10 at CMC, the volume is always increasing and there are already many users investing with them.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:34:01 PM

Good video. I love it.
In my opinion, a good coin to hold right now is my Ethereum answer. This coin is safe to trade.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

If the project closed their doors then there is no way that the price would increase even when the entire alt coin market rises to new levels, there are many projects that shut their doors in the past bear market because of financial issues and regulatory pressure and majority of them sold their coins and moved on with their life and there is no way those coins or tokens will increase ever again and eventually they will get delisted from exchanges too.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

This is one hard question but it is very simple to answer at the same time, i mean if you are confused about which alts will survive and which will not you can just shortlist 10 of the most reputed, legit, real, practical and established coins and only invest and trade in them and never look further in high risk new coins which can fail or disappear.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:30:37 PM

For now, I only invest in altcoins that are below top 50 based on hope and believe but not on assurance, most projects that we have now are becoming very non-serious with the projects. Most of the ones I even have in my portfolio right now which I got from bounty campaigns, I do not know their future also, others that came through IEO that would have given one a peace of mind, I am not able to participate in them.

So, I think the only coins that I have right now that I am sure of their future growth is BNB, LTC, BTC, EOS, ADA, STEALLAR and some few other top altcoins that are within the top 50 in the coinmarketcap site.  New projects are even a no go area right now, as many of them are not able to successfully compete with thee already existing ones as they claim.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: