Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:26:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShowdown.io - Free to play Battle Royale game - Earn Bitcoin rewards  (Read 230 times)
bitshowdown.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:25:02 PM

We have just launched a free to play 2d battle royale game here https://bitshowdown.io

The goal is to be the last man standing out of 100 players.
Every time you kill another player you will win Bitcoin.
The top 5 spots also give Bitcoin bonus prizes.

The game is in early beta mode and we would like feedback from testers to fix any small issues and also take suggestions of what you would like added to the game.

You can see on our roadmap that we will be adding new weapons and items as well as sound asap.

Let us know what you think
bitshowdown.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:08:03 PM

sounds interesting im trying now. i need more ppl to come online lol

Great.
We just launched today so maybe it will take some time to get more players.

We are going to add some invite features and maybe some bots that can be played against until our player base grows.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

I just give a try, however there's not much player online so i can't really test it well since i'm alone. However, the response is a really slow, when i click or move, it doesn't move instantly or punch instantly and some random freeze happen.

Oh, it might be different with other browser, but i'm using Opera. Really cool game to play with my friend, since we love simple game. Waiting for full release. Good luck with your project.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
bitshowdown.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:37:42 AM

I just give a try, however there's not much player online so i can't really test it well since i'm alone. However, the response is a really slow, when i click or move, it doesn't move instantly or punch instantly and some random freeze happen.

Oh, it might be different with other browser, but i'm using Opera. Really cool game to play with my friend, since we love simple game. Waiting for full release. Good luck with your project.

Thank you.

We have noticed a bit of lag on Firefox too. Chrome seems fine.
We will try to fix this issue today.

We are also going to add some bots to play against until we build users. We can add say 30 simple bots to the game for you to play against. Hopefully today.
bitshowdown.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:58:30 PM

We've made some updates and it should be faster with less lag in other browsers.
If you still have issues let us know and what browser the issue is on.
bitshowdown.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:42:05 AM

There's been over $70 withdrawn from players at the top of the leaderboard now.

Invite friends to play and earn Bitcoin by playing at https://bitshowdown.io
Doghunt87

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:36:00 PM

nice gamplay a really good way to kill time, but the game seems to be endless tho i mean if its a battle royale shouldnt there be a timer somewhere ? and the zone isnt moving i really dont see how can u win (no players to be found)

good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: