Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Byzbit - First decentralized marketing platform for papermill business  (Read 805 times)
byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:41:11 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 11:14:48 AM by byzbit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 4213

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 06:08:41 PM

It's all? Very convincing. I think smart people made their conclusions.

I have nothing to say....

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:26:58 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 04:40:51 AM by nobita_pogi

It's all? Very convincing. I think smart people made their conclusions.

I have nothing to say....

Kindly check the website again. thanks
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:49:07 AM

I realize that Byzbit's business model is really reasonable after reading through the Whitepaper. Hopefully the project will work properly with roadmap.
but which IEz will IEO at exchange? Binance, Okex or Huobi Global?
byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:51:27 AM

Our Byzbit Token pre-sale schedule is on at $0.3 per BYT!

Round 1: September 5 - 14 (20% bonus tokens)
Round 2: September 15 - 24 (10% bonus tokens)
Round 3: September 25 - October 1 (5% bonus tokens)

Our IEO price would begin at $0.5 per BYT in Tokpie launchpad after the presale period!

The Byzbit bounty thread will be launched tomorrow, September 6th!
byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:53:08 AM

I realize that Byzbit's business model is really reasonable after reading through the Whitepaper. Hopefully the project will work properly with roadmap.
but which IEz will IEO at exchange? Binance, Okex or Huobi Global?

We are planning on Tokpie launchpad in doing the IEO. Thanks for asking! Wink
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:29:14 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 08:48:48 AM by BITDV

so your coin will focus on paper mill manufacturing industries and i have some questions for you

1. can you tell me how your platform will work with those industries?  as you said "blockchain will convert traditional manufacturing factory setup to a
sophisticated Smart Digital Manufacturing" what blockchain will do ? I didn't see any blockchain tech here, creating SCM using blockchain wont give many big impact with manufacturing industries. This is just your game to earn money from peoples, and want to looks like expert technology whereas shit

2. Your users will be get salary payments using your payment right? So in this term there would be dump coin every month because of your user will sell token to get salary in cash. Can you explain how to mitigate this? So i think you can not mitigate this, this project will die soon because of dump

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:14:43 PM

OUR BYZBIT BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW LIVE! HAPPY BOUNTY HUNTING EVERYONE!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN!
jhincrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:19:00 PM

I am not promoting nor saying good things about this product but I have been invited and attended in one of their member in a block chain seminar last month and I am able to understand their project and also their goals in educating people who really have no idea about block chain. Though I cannot really stand about their legitimacy for I am only a beginner in the crypto world. Let the pro's do the work.  Wink
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:35:31 PM

I am not promoting nor saying good things about this product but I have been invited and attended in one of their member in a block chain seminar last month and I am able to understand their project and also their goals in educating people who really have no idea about block chain. Though I cannot really stand about their legitimacy for I am only a beginner in the crypto world. Let the pro's do the work.  Wink

Of course being accused of plagiarizing the whitepaper is not a beautiful thing, it is not good for the project, however we are waiting for what other people are saying. The last years many project are scam.
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:10:49 PM

Yeah right so if they are good in educating people they should also educate themselves that plagiarizing whitepaper and faking member's profile is a big no no in this community, they acted like newbies here, they should now that stealing work from others is a big red flag.

byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:19:00 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 04:30:15 AM by byzbit

so your coin will focus on paper mill manufacturing industries and i have some questions for you

1. can you tell me how your platform will work with those industries?  as you said "blockchain will convert traditional manufacturing factory setup to a
sophisticated Smart Digital Manufacturing" what blockchain will do ? I didn't see any blockchain tech here, creating SCM using blockchain wont give many big impact with manufacturing industries. This is just your game to earn money from peoples, and want to looks like expert technology whereas shit

2. Your users will be get salary payments using your payment right? So in this term there would be dump coin every month because of your user will sell token to get salary in cash. Can you explain how to mitigate this? So i think you can not mitigate this, this project will die soon because of dump

Hello!

To answer those two questions, I would like to combine them in one answer. Our token will be used to purchased raw materials for paper mill, as well as it will be used by distributors to pay us when they order finished goods from the factory. In this way, our token will be circulating in the paper mill factory process.

Of course being accused of plagiarizing the whitepaper is not a beautiful thing, it is not good for the project, however we are waiting for what other people are saying. The last years many project are scam.

Yeah right so if they are good in educating people they should also educate themselves that plagiarizing whitepaper and faking member's profile is a big no no in this community, they acted like newbies here, they should now that stealing work from others is a big red flag.

We're absolutely agreeing with what you both said, it's not a beautiful thing, and we're solely responsible for that. We did apologized in the Scam Accusations thread, as we already fixed both the whitepaper and uploaded the true image of one of our co-founders, Jerry Lucas, as our web designer wrongly put the black and white image of Rico Blanco via reverse image search. We took responsibility for that and we apologize, as we're not perfect people and we can fix mistakes.

Feel free to check our whitepaper again and our website. You can also check the LinkedIn accounts of each members in the team to verify and our activities in our official social media accounts.

We understand that a lot of projects are misleading their community and scamming them. We understand how painful it is for the investors who lost their hard-earned money to those scammers because of faking their identities. Here's our assurance to all of you. All of the core and dev team and advisors are real people.

We're moving forward with our project plans despite the scam accusations, as we're going to focus now on serving the community and promote the positive use case of Byzbit.
byzbit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:29:48 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 06:53:25 AM by byzbit

To be transparent for our Byzbit community, here are our team members and their respective activities.

This is our papermill site in Ethiopia.

These are the raw materials that we will convert into paper instead of cutting down trees.

This is the Byzbit papermill office in Ethiopia with executive VP Dr. Angel Etegra.

Executive vice president Dr. Angel Etegra meeting with ITECH and papermill partners in Ethiopia.

Co-founders meeting (from left to right) with VP for Public Relations Peter Cris Nabida, president and CEO Sean Ginoy and VP for Operation Engr. Jerry Lucas.

Chief Marketing Officer/VP For Sales & Marketing Jeff Caceres with VP for Public Relations Peter Cris Nabida (last year picture).

Chief Marketing Officer/VP For Sales & Marketing Jeff Caceres holding a cryptocurrency forum in Bacolod City, Philippines.

Chief Marketing Officer/VP For Sales & Marketing Jeff Caceres as guest speaker about cryptocurrency awareness at Silliman University in Dumaguete City.

Chief Marketing Officer/VP For Sales & Marketing Jeff Caceres as one of the speakers in panel discussion at Bloconomic 2019 Malaysia.

Chief Marketing Officer/VP For Sales & Marketing Jeff Caceres with Bitcoin.com/Bitcoin Cash CEO Roger Ver, Binance CEO Cheng Zhaopao and TRON CEO Justin Sun in various blockchain conferences.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:14:01 PM

This is what happens when people are too greedy to launch their crowdfunding without double checking if they have the right stuff in place, they thought they can getaway plagiarizing whitepaper and faking their team they undermine the community's capability if the project is deceptive.

They are operating in Ethiopia or the Philippines, can we see their compliance paper in the country where they are operating I don't see any all the warning sign are all here.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:51:51 AM

If this project is still running, I see this thread created at the beginning of August and do not see the latest updates from this project. is it over?
Empty social networks without content is also one of the signs of a team’s lack of professionalism and possible project scam.
cobaltinee

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:24:33 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 09:36:20 AM by cobaltinee

This is what happens when people are too greedy to launch their crowdfunding without double checking if they have the right stuff in place, they thought they can getaway plagiarizing whitepaper and faking their team they undermine the community's capability if the project is deceptive.

They are operating in Ethiopia or the Philippines, can we see their compliance paper in the country where they are operating I don't see any all the warning sign are all here.

Because of your stupid complaint, I just logged in myself after a long while to fire back at you personally.

So that means Jeff attending big conferences and meeting some of the elite people is also fake? You think his pictures in the Bloconomic conferences are photo edited? I saw his video actually speaking in the stage, and you think he's fake? This is where I'm mad at you personally.

Who the F*** are you trying to ruin my best friend's reputation?

I've been best friends with him for more than a decade, and I knew him more than you do, especially the opportunities that he's in. He's a guy with integrity and with great reputation, and helped and giving back to the community. I've witnessed all of his struggles for years before reaching this level. He knows what he's doing. You mean to say Jeff is also plagiarizing and his picture in the team is not really him? Sorry man, but you made me mad as this issue of yours to my best friend inflicted pain to me personally.

What have you done or contribute to change the lives of the people? Crying and complaining about a project that makes mistakes and then making it a big issue until now? Why??? Only Byzbit makes mistakes??? What about the other projects??? Are they all perfect and not having cases of plagiarism and fake pics too??? Stop crying like a kid and move on! I conclude that you're just a phony hater that's all, who do nothing but being a "keyboard minion".

I'm sorry dude, but this ongoing issue of yours to my best friend Jeff, I'm taking it personally and seriously against you. I don't care about your rank here, you're still the same living being like me and the others.

If you want to go through him, you have to go through me first! I'm your #1 problem right now, not him.

If this project is still running, I see this thread created at the beginning of August and do not see the latest updates from this project. is it over?
Empty social networks without content is also one of the signs of a team’s lack of professionalism and possible project scam.

How can you say it's empty? You cannot say empty if they did have some content there. Even without latest updates, you can't say it's empty. What a moron you are.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

Because of your stupid complaint, I just logged in myself after a long while to fire back at you personally.

So that means Jeff attending big conferences and meeting some of the elite people is also fake? You think his pictures in the Bloconomic conferences are photo edited? I saw his video actually speaking in the stage, and you think he's fake? This is where I'm mad at you personally.

I've been best friends with him for more than a decade, and I knew him more than you do, especially the opportunities that he's in. He's a guy with integrity and with great reputation, and helped and giving back to the community. I've witnessed all of his struggles for years before reaching this level. He knows what he's doing. You mean to say Jeff is also plagiarizing and his picture in the team is not really him? Sorry man, but you made me mad as this issue of yours to my best friend inflicted pain to me personally.

What have you done or contribute to change the lives of the people? Crying and complaining about a project that makes mistakes and then making it a big issue until now? Why??? Only Byzbit makes mistakes??? What about the other projects??? Are they all perfect and not having cases of plagiarism and fake pics too??? Stop crying like a kid and move on! I conclude that you're just a phony hater that's all, who do nothing but being a "keyboard minion".

I'm sorry dude, but this ongoing issue of yours to my best friend Jeff, I'm taking it personally and seriously against you. I don't care about your rank here, you're still the same living being like me and the others.

If you want to go through him, you have to go through me first! I'm your #1 problem right now, not him.

How can you say it's empty? You cannot say empty if they did have some content there. Even without latest updates, you can't say it's empty. What a moron you are.

You woke up from a long period of inactivity to defend this project ?? great!! so let's summarize everything, who did wrong here people who gave a bad feedbacks to this project, so why did they give it a bad feedbacks, obviously the writing is on the wall, plagiarized whitepaper, using a fake profile.

Do they first did a full review of their whitepaper and they check how a good ICO is being run, we have so many scam reports here did they first plan on how not to fall on this category, plagiarizing a whitepaper and faking a team is the surest way to land here.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
cobaltinee

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:12:22 AM

You woke up from a long period of inactivity to defend this project ?? great!! so let's summarize everything, who did wrong here people who gave a bad feedbacks to this project, so why did they give it a bad feedbacks, obviously the writing is on the wall, plagiarized whitepaper, using a fake profile.

Do they first did a full review of their whitepaper and they check how a good ICO is being run, we have so many scam reports here did they first plan on how not to fall on this category, plagiarizing a whitepaper and faking a team is the surest way to land here.

So you believe all of those negative feedbacks rather than looking at the other side of the coin first? What kind of a person you are?

Like we all believe back then that Bitcoin is 100% scam until we look at the other side of that coin and finally take back what we said about Bitcoin.

You say my best friend's a fake? You think you knew him personally more than me who was on his side for more than a decade? I knew him well more than you do who have never met him personally. Now you're trying to make this personal?

No matter what opportunity he's in, nobody insults him like that and I'll be your very worst enemy. Your response is also insulting to me, him and his family, and it causes emotional pain and distress. I treat him like a true brother in life.

What have you done to change the world or lives of the people? He has done a lot and I'm a top witness, more than those who keep wasting their time typing in their filthy keyboard full of complaining and whining.

If you're not willing to look at the other side of the coin, consider your mind and heart immatured.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:10:32 PM

I just logged in myself after a long while to fire back at you personally.

Waking up from what?
What is your relationship with this project?
or perhaps this is your own project?
Project of a bounty hunter
I just see your previous post is all about bounty participating post

https://web.archive.org/web/20190912200719/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1987509;sa=showPosts

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cobaltinee

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:06:53 AM

I just logged in myself after a long while to fire back at you personally.

Waking up from what?
What is your relationship with this project?
or perhaps this is your own project?
Project of a bounty hunter
I just see your previous post is all about bounty participating post

https://web.archive.org/web/20190912200719/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1987509;sa=showPosts

Are you focusing on my previous activities bud? My relationship with Byzbit? I don’t have any relationship with them. But one of the core team members, Jeff Caceres, is my real life best friend.

Anyone who insults him personally regardless of the company or opportunities he’s in, is what I called “crossing the line”, and I cannot accept that. You have to go through me first before laying your hands on him bud!

Look at MetaMorph Pro, an Australian-based decentralised exchange. He’s one of the hardworking development team members there and their token sale was successful last year. Until now, MetaMorph Pro is still improving their development progress. MetaMorph Pro won’t be successful without my best friend being part of their development team.

Now same thing goes for Byzbit. Without Jeff’s presence, probably the entire team would be stuck on what to do next to continue their progress.

Never ever say that he’s the one who made mistake in their plagiarism case and the wrong picture of Engr. Jerry Lucas uploaded in the team. He’s not responsible for that, don’t you dare accuse him. There are people who are responsible for that mistake than Jeff, because he’s busy most of the time in local and international blockchain conferences.   

You don’t know him more than I do for more than a decade, so don’t you ever think of insulting my best friend personally. Insulting Byzbit is considered insulting my best friend too.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: