Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:48:31 PM

Forgive me for asking this,,, but when I read the OP (and it is a good one by the way compliments to you),,, all I can see is that problems that exist are already solved by all other cryptocurrencies existing in the market. Every thing I see can simply be solved by using and accepting Bitcoin that is all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COREGROUP.INFO

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:25:10 AM

What are the advantages of the CryptoNote algorithm principle for your customers of the Discodery platform?
Any transaction becomes super-anonymous. It seems to me that many participants of different small businesses are interested in this.

Pirate Chain is super anonymous - CryptoNote is just pseudo-anonymous
Malix1818

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:17:44 AM

What are the options now open to users a web wallet, in addition to storing your coins ?
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:03:04 AM

untraceable payments can make the platform's services even more popular among small businesses
I think this opportunity is interesting not only for small businesses, but also for other participants who do not have their own developers of digital solutions.Discoin can be a great option in this case.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:55:58 AM

Integration into public exchanges will take place fairly soon. In order for the Discoin project to be popular among exchanges, the wallet must have quality features. Let's see how the team does this job.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:44:58 AM

On what exchanges will you be able to conduct a listing of Discoin? I hope that you will be able to get the support of reputable participants.

Hi RicceRocca,

Thanks for your message! We have started negotiating with a few exchange platforms but will have to wait a bit before giving any names.

However, please be reassured that we are only looking to work with the most serious and top-of-the-notch platforms.

Best,

The Discoin Team
please tell me, maybe I misunderstood, you will be able to carry out the first stage of the listing on the built-in exchange?
I read that the team continues to look for partners for listing, and I think that soon they will have an excellent list of exchanges, because the coin represents a good prospect.
I think that after the work on launching the built-in exchange for Discodery clients is completed, the project will have a large number of partners.
lisovoy28

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:40:26 AM

how many clients will you be able to attract during the first year after the launch of new features?
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:30:18 AM

I read that you can help calculate the Digital Power Score of a new business. I am sure that this will help the platform's clients to realize the potential of their profits when using digital currency.
this is great, the team was able to create quality support for the business and continues to improve the quality of service. For investors, this is a good incentive to support the development of the project.
flodaq

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:18:59 PM

how many clients will you be able to attract during the first year after the launch of new features?
Target has been set to 5000 for 2020
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:22:39 PM

I understand correctly that not only the participants of the Discodery platform will be able to use the payment solution Discoin?
I'm interested in that too. It is simply very important that the token becomes popular in the payment system of all Discodery customers, so that the value of the token grows, and investors can get not only short-term profits.

This is the last part of our roadmap. So stay tuned for that in 2020 (we hope it will be released earlier of course).
This is a good thing. You were able to offer promising directions for the use of the token. I will be waiting for information about the success of Discovery in this.
With the support of the community, the team will be able to fulfill all their plans. Now I see that investors and participants of airdrop are very active. so I think the team will be able to do everything in due time.
I think that if the payment solution is presented with a high-quality set of functions , other platforms can also use Discoin.
Wallet and built-in exchange for platforms that work in the e-Commerce market, of course, an attractive duo, if we take into account the uniqueness of the project.
Now the wallet allows participants to receive bonuses and rewards, as well as monitor the development of functions. A good way to join Discoin.
I started there. Let's see how successfully the collection of investments will be completed, but I think that investors will get an excellent profit in the end.
Malix1818

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:14:58 PM

The coin is already presented on different sites that determine the development potential. I think that the rating of the project continues to grow.
discoindiscodery (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:20:41 PM

What are the advantages of the CryptoNote algorithm principle for your customers of the Discodery platform?

Hi Traxer112,

I would say mainly anonymity and untraceability.

As you may know, the CryptoNote Technology provides some of the most significant improvements and resources for anonymous cryptocurrency networks. The technology has been implemented in several established cryptocurrencies and is backed by the CryptoNote Foundation. Anonymous cryptocurrencies will continue to be a mainstay of the broader industry, and their developments will continue to push the limits of technology.

Additionally, it also provides us with a very healthy base to develop our own concepts in the future, which is something very important for us.

discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:37:36 PM

what data do you need to provide to entrepreneurs to register on your platform and to become a member of the payment solution?

Hi RiceRocca,

The data needed to register on Discodery is the usual business information you would want to give to your customers if they want to find you and/or contact you. That means your name, your business name, business address (if you have one), business phone number (if you have one), email address and opening hours. KYC may also be required for accepting payments in Discoin.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

I am sure that Discodery customers will use the new digital currency to expand their potential and attract more users for their business.
I think that by April 2020, when the team implements most of its project, entrepreneurs will have a great opportunity to expand their business in other regions.
Is there any information about additional services that will be developed on the Discodery platform for more active use of the coin?

Well if you exclude payments, we are currently working to allow our customers to use Discoin for:

- creating custom loyalty programs;
- creating cashback programs;
- creating affiliate and referral programs;
- create "Daily Bonus" programs to make users come back;
- sell advertisement slots on their digital platforms;
- purchasing products or services from our partners;

But for full disclosure, all that won't be available before 2020 at least since we have to prioritize development and resource allocation to different aspects first.
traxer112

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:08:20 PM

how long will it take to verify registered users for Airdrop? I see that there are some factors that have affected the accrual of Discoin.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 02:20:57 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 02:35:19 PM by discoindiscodery

Forgive me for asking this,,, but when I read the OP (and it is a good one by the way compliments to you),,, all I can see is that problems that exist are already solved by all other cryptocurrencies existing in the market. Every thing I see can simply be solved by using and accepting Bitcoin that is all.

Hi Leea-1334,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

So to answer your concerns - we do understand your point of view and could definitely simply accept Bitcoin and that's it.

However, we believe that is not the correct strategy for our business for various reasons :

• 1) Most of our customers are small businesses that have limited time, energy and understanding of cryptocurrencies and, as their provider, we feel we have a moral responsibility towards them when we roll out new features to our solution or when we make them any recommandation. That is why we believe it is essential for us to have full control of our technology, and in that case of our blockchain, and to reduce our dependency to third-parties.

• 2) Following that same logic, having full control over our technology will allow us to innovate greatly on the vendor/client payment system, mainly through the wallet that will be integrated to our customers' mobile apps and such.

• 3) As time goes on, it will allow us to update, improve and customize our blockchain to our needs and our customer needs and we will be able to rely on the Discoin/Discodery community to do so.

• 4) Transaction costs will be much lower than Bitcoin's and we will be able to keep control over them for our customers.

• 5) As I previously mentioned, most of our customers have limited knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies. As you know, Bitcoin already has quite a reputation (and not always a good one), and when we surveyed a bit our community, most of our customers liked the idea of being able to use a cryptocurrency for their business but some seemed a bit frightened or reticent to using Bitcoin as a payment method due to what they might have heard on the news or elsewhere. So developing our own technology will reassure our customers who already trust us and ultimately help us improve adoption.

Additionally, and for full disclosure, launching the Discoin is also a great opportunity for us to gain a lot of visibility and popularity through an Airdrop campaign and to use the ICO/IEO to allow our community to participate in our growth and success.

In any case, I hope I was able to answer your questions and that you now understand a bit better our vision 😀

And please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further inquiry!

Best Regards,

The Discoin Team
jkernats

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:58:14 PM

I hope that the development of all components of the ecosystem from scratch will allow you to create the most favorable and safe conditions for all customers of Discodery.
I have read the reviews of registered users of the platform and I think that the project team has already created a great place to support small companies.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:04:17 PM

how long will it take to verify registered users for Airdrop? I see that there are some factors that have affected the accrual of Discoin.

Indeed, we locked (temporarily) the wallets of suspect accounts. It allowed to send the airdrop payment Friday like announced, and then spend the needed time to investigate all the locked accounts. It usually takes 1-2 days to verify accounts after that.

In 80% of the cases, the accounts locked were people who tried to cheat the system. In 19% there is a rational explanation and in 1%, we were too hard on the lock.

All non-fraudulent accounts should normally be unlocked by Wednesday.
Roscokov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

I like the way the community perceives the development of the new coin. The full potential will soon be seen by how actively the coin will be traded on exchanges.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

What are the options now open to users a web wallet, in addition to storing your coins ?
new features will be developed later, now the main function of the wallet, as I understand it, is to create the first perception of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: