Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5343 times)
darkware

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
it's great, the creators of the project were able to offer several options to ensure that the investment will be collected faster.
In this case, the project will be able to complete its development successfully and in a timely manner.as an investor, I am happy to see such a development process.
I see the road map, I think it looks cool, and the team is going according to plan. Now is the best time to invest, because I think that the Discoin will grow several times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:07:26 PM

I think that easy access to mining for many participants will improve the performance of the payment solution, and the launch of the application will be very high quality.
hornet77730

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:12:05 PM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
I think such questions should be clarified with the administrator. If we are talking about suspicious accounts, they can make a temporary lock, to find out information about the user.
All users are interested in the fact that the developers and technical support was of high quality. Therefore it is necessary to treat such checks with understanding.
banipunz

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

new coins don't always get community support, I think the future success of the project can be understood very quickly when the wallet is launched.
frankfm

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:08:20 PM

what kind of authentication are now parties to register accounts in the Discoin wallet?
it's simple, you can find the answers in the section Discoin FAQ on the project website. In General, it is convenient for those who are really interested in quality work.
hamzaarkha

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:03:39 AM

what kind of authentication are now parties to register accounts in the Discoin wallet?
it's simple, you can find the answers in the section Discoin FAQ on the project website. In General, it is convenient for those who are really interested in quality work.
I think the team came up with a great prototype so that everyone involved could make sure that the project could create user-friendly tools for customers.
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:38:28 AM

new coins don't always get community support, I think the future success of the project can be understood very quickly when the wallet is launched.
The project supports a large community and I think airdrop has also attracted the attention of new potential customers of the app.It seems to me that Discoin has excellent conditions for expansion.
frankfm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:17:22 AM

I read that KYC for investors is not required. That suits me. I don't quite understand what a pre-IEO on Deex means.
hamzaarkha

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
I think such questions should be clarified with the administrator. If we are talking about suspicious accounts, they can make a temporary lock, to find out information about the user.
All users are interested in the fact that the developers and technical support was of high quality. Therefore it is necessary to treat such checks with understanding.
I think that active participants of the crypto market will always be able to confirm their identity, just do not want a groundless freezing of the account.
arunvinud

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:27:01 AM

how many coins will participate in the public sale? Does Deex represent the entire distribution amount for IEO in one round?
Diamant84

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:05:19 PM

I think that easy access to mining for many participants will improve the performance of the payment solution, and the launch of the application will be very high quality.
Yes, the project strategy looks very good. Users can join the project in different categories, and it is profitable, especially since the wallet will be presented quite quickly.
goodparty

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:40:25 PM

Developers seriously approached the issue of account security . I think that's the only way to get a big trading list in your built-in exchange and for payments on the platform.
The reliability of the wallet should be a priority for the project and I think it is very important for customers to see this at the earliest stage of development.
andress5621

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:18:52 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
it's great, the creators of the project were able to offer several options to ensure that the investment will be collected faster.
In this case, the project will be able to complete its development successfully and in a timely manner.as an investor, I am happy to see such a development process.
I see the road map, I think it looks cool, and the team is going according to plan. Now is the best time to invest, because I think that the Discoin will grow several times.
For the early participants were the best conditions, I got a few coins for myself. I think that I can wait for the maximum growth in the value of Discoin after the launch of the built-in exchange.
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

€8,000,000 is not so little. I think that the project should get the support of several exchanges for IEO, so that the activity of investors helps to collect the entire investment Fund.
Now the team has opened IEO on Deex, I think it may well ensure the sale of the coin.
frankfm

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:31:01 PM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
I think early investors are more interested in the first profit, as well as bounty and airdrop participants. I think we will soon know how the team coped with the task.
I have not yet defined my strategy in this project, I think that it is necessary to follow the conduct of the last round of ICO to accurately understand the benefits of working with the coin. Now it is better to use the Deposit.
IEO will continue until October 15, I saw it in the description on the exchange website, so you have time to evaluate the development of Discoin.
acckill

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:32:54 PM

i have 2848 discoin and according to there online wallet it is 82$ worth i will sale them for 75$ in bitcoins/ltc/ripplecoins send me a pm if you want to buy them
hamzaarkha

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:01:15 AM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
I think early investors are more interested in the first profit, as well as bounty and airdrop participants. I think we will soon know how the team coped with the task.
I have not yet defined my strategy in this project, I think that it is necessary to follow the conduct of the last round of ICO to accurately understand the benefits of working with the coin. Now it is better to use the Deposit.
IEO will continue until October 15, I saw it in the description on the exchange website, so you have time to evaluate the development of Discoin.
very good IEO campaign. The project prepared an active promotion of its functions and was able to interest a large community.
arunvinud

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 08:47:35 AM

€8,000,000 is not so little. I think that the project should get the support of several exchanges for IEO, so that the activity of investors helps to collect the entire investment Fund.
Now the team has opened IEO on Deex, I think it may well ensure the sale of the coin.
the work is going according to plan, I decided to support the project during the IEO. After all, the deposit function is an additional profit, I like it.
Diamant84

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:39:30 AM

For the early participants were the best conditions, I got a few coins for myself. I think that I can wait for the maximum growth in the value of Discoin after the launch of the built-in exchange.
still excellent conditions for the beginning of cooperation with the project. I made sure that the development of the wallet continues, and the built-in exchange can be very high quality for customers.
gunpal5

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

Developers seriously approached the issue of account security . I think that's the only way to get a big trading list in your built-in exchange and for payments on the platform.
The reliability of the wallet should be a priority for the project and I think it is very important for customers to see this at the earliest stage of development.
a prototype is already available to evaluate the work of the team. But I'm wondering how the app testing will go? Who will be able to participate in this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: