Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Called Talk of Crypto Town  (Read 4535 times)
titanprojects
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:15:09 AM

Hello cliber, Thanks for taking part in the Titan projects Discussion.

Does that mean Titan coins are under development?
I am interested in Titan coins because, in my place, these coins have always been an interesting discussion topic. I want to know when whitepaper v2.0 is finished, I am really looking forward to the road map for this project.

Titan coin is not under development. We are working on Titan coin from Feb 2018, our blockchain and every material related to coin mechanism are ready with the trading ready platforms. You can check on our website.

It would be better if you check our main ann thread to know about the future plans of the titan projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127407.0. You should also join our telegram group as well to directly communicate with the developers and other team members of the project: https://t.me/TitanCoinOfficial

The apps that we promised (Dating & Sports) is fully developed, the apps are under the final testing. Whitepaper V2.0 content is also ready with all points that you mentioned, only designing part is remaining. We will announce on our social media channels, community channels telegram, and bitcointalk once ready.

We have big plans for the new future like exchange, legalization, etc. You should join our telegram group to know more. You can also earn coins by staking as POS mode is on.

I hope you would love to join our project. Thanks for participating.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
Carlonsins

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:36:48 AM

I am interested in Titan coins because, in my place, these coins have always been an interesting discussion topic. I want to know when whitepaper v2.0 is finished, I am really looking forward to the road map for this project.

Titan coin is not under development. We are working on Titan coin from Feb 2018, our blockchain and every material related to coin mechanism are ready with the trading ready platforms. You can check on our website.

It would be better if you check our main ann thread to know about the future plans of the titan projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127407.0. You should also join our telegram group as well to directly communicate with the developers and other team members of the project: https://t.me/TitanCoinOfficial

The apps that we promised (Dating & Sports) is fully developed, the apps are under the final testing. Whitepaper V2.0 content is also ready with all points that you mentioned, only designing part is remaining. We will announce on our social media channels, community channels telegram, and bitcointalk once ready.

We have big plans for the new future like exchange, legalization, etc. You should join our telegram group to know more. You can also earn coins by staking as POS mode is on.

It's good to see how you are dealing with peoples question whether it is positive or negative. This is the real sign of trust for me.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:19:11 AM

Thank you for responding to my post.
Actually I know this Titan project since it first appeared in the ANN thread. But after I read a thread on this topic that was in preparation for even better, so I asked.
I think this is a good opportunity for me.

Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:26:41 AM

The virus of Titan Projects is spreading through the crypto space I'm just waiting for the Good news that is coming for Titan, I believe so much in this project I know is for future and Titan as come to Stay. Nice Job
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 12:03:23 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 07:26:07 AM by robelneo

Volume (24h) $313 USD  0.03 BTC $313 and you call this a talk of the town?? and it looks like early investors are losing on this investment just take a look at this ROI Titan Coin ROI    -81.89%.

If they really have something huge to offer to the community, then they should do marketing, I think you are just a bag holder trying to hype this coin.

The real town of the town now is Facebook's Libra Coin, All Cryptocurrency media are covering and so many threads on various forums are created and everybody knows Libra coin now, I don't think the majority of investors have ever heard of your Titan coin

Ayomayowa247

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:09:31 PM

Volume (24h) $313 USD  0.03 BTC $313 and you call this a talk of the town?? and it looks like early investors are losing on this investment just take a look at this ROI Titan Coin ROI    -81.89%.

If they really have something huge to offer to the community, then they should do marketing, I think you are just a bag holder trying to hype this coin.

Yes That is true but Team Are really working on marketing and there are some information that is going to be release soon and about the ROI it not titan alone loosing this related to all altcoin check the ROI of some top altcoin everything has gone down. Thanks
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:16:22 PM

are you runnning a bounty campaign about your "Titan Project"?

I'm really becoming interested about this talk town thingy Titan Project.

will read the ann afterwards.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

Volume (24h) $313 USD  0.03 BTC $313 and you call this a talk of the town?? and it looks like early investors are losing on this investment just take a look at this ROI Titan Coin ROI    -81.89%.

Yes That is true but Team Are really working on marketing and there are some information that is going to be release soon and about the ROI it not titan alone loosing this related to all altcoin check the ROI of some top altcoin everything has gone down. Thanks

ROI isn't the issue, and as you stated, the entire altcoin market is suffering.

The issue is the hyperbole of the OP, acting like this coin is the 'talk of the crypto town'. Nobody is talking about it. Nobody has even heard of it before (outside of holders and this thread here). It's ranked 1300+, with a volume measured in the hundreds (although today I see it didn't even crack $200 yet), and the exchanges it is on aren't exactly the cream of the crop there.

If the dev team gets something going with the coin, gets the coin on proper exchanges and volume up, then some hype could be warranted. But right now it just looks like the OP is shilling a coin to newbies who might not know any better.
Nwagodno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:58:00 PM

Hmmm.. Why haven't I heard of this project if its this popular? I think and lagging behind on news recently. Please, is there a bounty program going on for the Titan project? I want to know cos I would like to participate and also know better about the project.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:44:55 PM

Titan coin is not really talk of the town, there are just holders shilling for the coin. Bounty hunters normally wants price to go up.

Hmmm.. Why haven't I heard of this project if its this popular? I think and lagging behind on news recently. Please, is there a bounty program going on for the Titan project? I want to know cos I would like to participate and also know better about the project.

They do have a bounty program I just searched about them so they have their own community thru that campaign. I'm not really sure what the project offers because to me there is nothing special to the coin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dukekjams

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:45:05 AM

Titan coin would blow so many people's mind. They have so many lovely and awesome upcoming news. Like white papers, dating app, great exchange and so many other unfolding news. Stay tuned guys.
Ayomayowa247

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:59:33 AM

Titan coin is not really talk of the town, there are just holders shilling for the coin. Bounty hunters normally wants price to go up.

They do have a bounty program I just searched about them so they have their own community thru that campaign. I'm not really sure what the project offers because to me there is nothing special to the coin.

There are a lot of things to offer, more News are coming on the way Like Laughing different 4 Application which is going to be on Titan Platform. Just wait and watch out
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:11:23 PM

The Bounty just ended recently, even Participant are awaiting distribution of their coin.... TTN is a peer to peer payment model, unique, fast and secure, Titan is a projects, we are focusing on many things ranging from our own exchange, we are launching 4 applications soon which are sport app, sales app, family app love app and many more, you can also join our Telegram channel to know more about it or visit our website for more details
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:29:08 PM

I am following this project for a while now and i'm really hoping for TTN's legalization on Estonia will soon be updated so that everyone can now see that this project is hidden gem from all crypto projects in the market out there. I am very excited for the incoming updates on APP releases and TTN Exchange platform updates.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 12:57:02 PM

When Majority of Audiences start Loving a Particular Crypto Project, the project automatically becomes the talk of the crypto town. The same is happening with the Titan coin.

Titan coin is getting a huge response from the market. Many leading websites, including Wikipedia, Investing.com, Coinspeaker.com, etc. have mentioned our coin in their articles/pages.

People are absolutely loving us. New threads about titan coin (& projects) are being created by users on all the popular crypto forums. Our social media accounts are getting hundreds of likes and new visits each day. Users are asking questions about titan coin on our Telegram group, which our expert team is answering constantly.

Overall, everything looks good. The project is progressing just how we hoped. Now, the complete focus is on the development part. Our team is presently working on testing the apps, which will be launched very soon.

We are also working on Whitepaper v2.0, which will contain our detailed project roadmap, plans, future development, and the complete algorithm. It will be released shortly

Do you still need more proof of the reliability of our coin and projects?

Titan coin holds the potential to disrupt the crypto industry for good, and it will. It's up to you whether you want to become a part of this revolution.

Titancoin?? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titan-coin/ $29 volume in 24 hours and you call this a talk of the town, I bet if you create a poll here only 1 of 100 people will vote, this is the talk of the town, this is the first time I read about this coin and there's not much on it why people should discuss it, but only you.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:34:36 PM

When Majority of Audiences start Loving a Particular Crypto Project, the project automatically becomes the talk of the crypto town. The same is happening with the Titan coin.

Titan coin is getting a huge response from the market. Many leading websites, including Wikipedia, Investing.com, Coinspeaker.com, etc. have mentioned our coin in their articles/pages.

People are absolutely loving us. New threads about titan coin (& projects) are being created by users on all the popular crypto forums. Our social media accounts are getting hundreds of likes and new visits each day. Users are asking questions about titan coin on our Telegram group, which our expert team is answering constantly.

Overall, everything looks good. The project is progressing just how we hoped. Now, the complete focus is on the development part. Our team is presently working on testing the apps, which will be launched very soon.

We are also working on Whitepaper v2.0, which will contain our detailed project roadmap, plans, future development, and the complete algorithm. It will be released shortly

Do you still need more proof of the reliability of our coin and projects?

Titan coin holds the potential to disrupt the crypto industry for good, and it will. It's up to you whether you want to become a part of this revolution.

Titancoin?? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titan-coin/ $29 volume in 24 hours and you call this a talk of the town, I bet if you create a poll here only 1 of 100 people will vote, this is the talk of the town, this is the first time I read about this coin and there's not much on it why people should discuss it, but only you.

OP is just shilling a coin nobody has heard of, hardly anyone owns, and has no mention anywhere really outside of places like this thread here.

The only way this coin will ever be called 'Talk of the Crypto Town' is if they actually renamed it to 'Talk of the Crypto Town'.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: