Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest? gambling? or trade again?  (Read 1765 times)
acoco

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:58:39 PM

Invest anda trade,

I'm not good at gambling, moreover I'm not too fond of the event.
I currently invest in a few ethereum and bitcoin with small capital, some of my capital is traded in several different types of altcoin.

gambling is obviously a losing strategy in the long run, then the addiction appears worse than speculative one, so investing in top currencies will probably be the right way, the rest, for the sake of diversity, is small amounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

@OP, if gambling is your choice, you can get the best advise in gambling section of the forum, where it is very much discussed. There are good projects on gambling.
I have been seeing 777coin promotions by members here. You can look into that.
Ordinarily, if you want to invest, you can invest in any of the top 5 coins on CoinMarketCap.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:59:48 PM

I think everyone has his own forte. Therefore, it's hard to say which items you offer are the best option. I think it depends on the time when I make the choice to invest, now the most appropriate is trading
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:09:12 PM

I think everyone has his own forte. Therefore, it's hard to say which items you offer are the best option. I think it depends on the time when I make the choice to invest, now the most appropriate is trading
The best option would be trading although as for now we are in the downfall, of altcoins, because trading a higher probability of earning than gambling, and many lives ruin in gambling.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:38:00 PM

It is up to you to decide whether to invest or trade. It already depends on your ability to trade. Do not know how to trade then invest, but not gambling. Of the coins you named, I would certainly invest in ETH. Good luck to you
We all have the ability to do any of the three, it now depends if the one we choose is a right and reliable means of making money or not, and amongst the tree projects that the op mentioned, the inly project that should never be considered by any sensible human is gambling, except maybe such person is playing it for game and that should be people that have too much of money to waste and while away their sadness, but for someone who is just starting his life of trying to build an income that can always multiply, I bet that only trade and investment in cryptocurrency would do just right.

There is none out of these two that one practices that one cannot get right, the only thing that is just needed is the k knowledge and skills to apply to both for him to kick start.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:05:48 PM

At present, the safest coin to invest in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the best choice for invesment.Gambling-I will not give too much opinion because i have not much idea about it but i know one thing you have great chance to loss your money. I would advise you to stay away from this. And if you want to do trade, First you must learn Technical Analysis. Then you can start trading.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:14:01 PM

It goes like this:
Trading requires some luck, a lot of knowledge, some effort.
Investment requires some knowledge and less luck but almost no effort.
To gamble you need a lot of luck some effort but almost no knowledge.

Pick your poison! Cheesy
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:25:06 PM

I give advice for you to do a trade. yes, at one of the second largest altc, ETH. why on ETH ...?
because yesterday I read an article that said that the price of ETH will skyrocket at the end of this year. and for the present time it is indeed the right time to buy coins at a low price then you save until you can sell them when prices rise again. observe the market development segment so that you don't lose it again. and remember that success starts with failure.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:49:18 PM

Evening there. And do you consider only these options? And how do you basically choose ones? In my opinion, mining can also be added to here

You mean besides investing, trading and holding? Yes, of course, mining is also an option, but requires more experience, I would say
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:55:40 PM

Oh yes. And I believe many aspects should be taken into consideration in here. For example, cost of equipment, electricity etc. And have you ever tried mining? Experienced?

Yes, you are absolutely right. And many other criteria also matter. Yes, I have Smiley
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:03:07 PM

Oh, then you can probably share the options you know? I mean what have you used for mining?

I would probably recommend you having a look at Globemining com - heard of them? The guys are having a wide range of devices for different budget
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:06:28 PM

Oh yes. And I believe many aspects should be taken into consideration in here. For example, cost of equipment, electricity etc. And have you ever tried mining? Experienced?

Yes, you are absolutely right. And many other criteria also matter. Yes, I have Smiley

Mining altcoins or btc is a good investment but only if you have the equipment and the knowledge to do it. The initial capital investment also is bit high for ordinary crypto user but in terms of how to mine a specific altcoin, one can already read a lot of tutorials online. Even here in the forum, there are a lot of threads that already discussed how to mine a coin. So mining is considered to be under the investment category. And I would say, I would go for this rather than devote my whole time in gambling. I am promoting a gambling site but your long-term goal, I believe it should not be on this.
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:12:25 PM

And are there any particular devices you recommend me to pay attention to?

I recommend you having a look at all, but my own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, have a look at them
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:18:55 PM

Perfect, thanks a lot for recommendation! Will have a closer look shortly and get back with my opinion

Yeah, have a look at what the guys are providing. And just choose the one that suits you best
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:19:44 PM

If you have run at a loss, then you need to change your strategy. You don't have to sell your coin quickly. Invest in Bitcoin now that the price is low, let's hope it hits $9k or $10k, then you buy and wait for $11k so you can sell and make profit.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:31:13 AM

If you have run at a loss, then you need to change your strategy. You don't have to sell your coin quickly. Invest in Bitcoin now that the price is low, let's hope it hits $9k or $10k, then you buy and wait for $11k so you can sell and make profit.
bitcoin is the right choice because I also observe the movement of bitcoin prices slowly began to rise, this indicates that if you invest in it you will also benefit, I'm sure bitcoin before the end of the year will rise in price more than the current price.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

Gambling is not a very wise decision.  You can loss all you've gained. Trading ? If you ain't too sure of the risk i rather you stay out of it. Invest. Just invest in btc and xrp and research for other good altcoins. I hope it helps.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:43:23 AM

Sometimes cryptocurrency is compared to gambling. This comparison can be given to a person who first appeared in the cryptosphere and randomly bought coins hoping for profit. Thoughtful trading and investment can be very profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:13:50 AM

Sometimes cryptocurrency is compared to gambling. This comparison can be given to a person who first appeared in the cryptosphere and randomly bought coins hoping for profit. Thoughtful trading and investment can be very profitable.

Many people compare cryptocurrency with gambling because there is no clear regulation about the cryptocurrency market. There are those who consider cryptocurrency as a commodity but there are also those who consider it as currency or security. But trading is not gambling because trading requires in-depth analysis and this is different from gambling that requires luck
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:17:49 PM

Gambling is not a very wise decision.  You can loss all you've gained. Trading ? If you ain't too sure of the risk i rather you stay out of it.
The thing is, you can consider both as a source of regular income if you are good, especially in trading because you can be a trader and earn profit for a living, same goes with gambling, if you are good and you have skills, you can play poker or sports gambling, but it's really based on your skills and you should be honest with that so you can make the right decision.

Invest. Just invest in btc and xrp and research for other good altcoins. I hope it helps.
This one is for long term, you cannot make money in short term, at least don't expect as investment is good for long term.
You need to have a job for your daily income if you only want to focus on investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███