Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: invest? gambling? or trade again?  (Read 1765 times)
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:04:32 AM

In my opinion Invest and trade a good way to choose, never try gambling, it will take all of your capital, which you might share beforehand with careful planning and thinking

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:32:08 AM

I am more interested in investing and choosing to invest in the long term to avoid worries, and to trade or gamble must really have the courage and expertise that can be relied upon to get profits quickly but is very risky.
and in my opinion investing is the right choice only requires strong patience even though it has to wait a long time but will produce maximum results.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:34:57 AM

split your money mate 50% to investing in long term cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum
then 50% to start trading and stay away from gambling  Wink
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:13:02 AM

I like trading and never joining gambling because is not allow in my religion, gambling have big effect for our live because never have chance to win and its fake system.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:32:48 AM

Gambling is not good option high gain high loss and I hate it. Better invest in stock, if you want to gain stock try to invest in company that produce food (I earn good amount of money from it but take a long time), or you need to learn forex or binary. Most people will disagree with binary but for me it's nice investment nice earning from it. but you need to learn a lot it and keep in you mind 'you will not profit every time'
ALLAH 1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:04:20 AM

trading might be used as a profit-earner in the short run, just how we manage good trading and manage it. now it's better to avoid gambling because it's not a good thing for profit
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:09:10 AM

gambling have big effect for our live because never have chance to win and its fake system.

It's not a fake system, there's a lot of gambling sites in the space that exist for many years already, if they are fake, they would not last that long.
The only reason why we loss in gambling is because of the house edge, so if you don't understand and accept that, you will continue to believe that it's system is fake and cheating on us, how did you know in the first place when your religion prohibits you to gamble?

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:54:48 AM

start trading on binance and buy IEO coins like CELR, ONe/Harmony, elrond etc those coin this month being pumped by whales on binance. this good for short investment
good advice, rather than gambling, it's better to follow IEO to invest in some new coins that have good potential going forward. then trade to get profit. Gambling will only spend your money if it's not done correctly and you haven't mastered it.

I agree, rather than gambling it's better to invest in IEO organized by binance. In addition, at this time many altcoins are cheap in binance, this is an opportunity to buy good altcoins at cheap prices. Gambling is too risky to recover our losses, we better hold our coins for some time to come because I think crypto market will still recover
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

trading might be used as a profit-earner in the short run, just how we manage good trading and manage it. now it's better to avoid gambling because it's not a good thing for profit
Gambling can also be calculated as well as trading. but of course, those people who take part in gambling just for the get some adrenaline are fools

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: