Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we always have to pay fee?  (Read 915 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

We all need high security when trading our tokens, right?

If there were no fees to pay the exchanges for their services,  do you think anyone in this world would ensure you a good security level for free? I doubt it.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:51:14 AM

if in my opinion it might be normal, not in the part that we are working on right now, the transfer part if there is a difference between the banks, there must be consequences for us to pay even though 0.1%, but clearly all elements remain so
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

Nothing is absolutely free, some of those exchanges run certain maintenances, some have physical offices and staff that they pay salaries to. Fees are necessary to keep an exchange running except they are other ways the exchange intend to raise funds. I do not believe exchanges that promise a free to trade as majority of the upcoming ones have not launched till date.

Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

Fee is very essential because they actually need money for maintenance and with fees they will generate income. Moreover nothing is free in this world anything free is worthless. Fee is still a good thing to me. Since they have no other way to generate fund.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

If we will not pay tthe fee then the system or the exchange will stop in a long or short run.
This fee will maintain the work of their developer and tech.
remember that we are not in 2017 anymore when those exchange are running for tokens to be listed, we are now at the present which tokejns need to pay to be listed!
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

If we will not pay tthe fee then the system or the exchange will stop in a long or short run.
This fee will maintain the work of their developer and tech.
remember that we are not in 2017 anymore when those exchange are running for tokens to be listed, we are now at the present which tokejns need to pay to be listed!
I agree.  You need to pay.  Such rules of the cryptocurrency world.  It seems to me that only those people who are greedy for money are indignant.  Need for money is easier.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:45:32 PM

I've noticed that everytime I make any transaction I have to pay fees. why users have to pay their money? for example, I use changelly and it's found out that I pay them 0,25% fee. Is that normal or they steal from me?

Dude, we are in the word of trading business so if you are one of the traders it means you are always in different exchange platform.
Then in every trading there is of course a transaction fee, and this was a normal things. And you are absolutely wrong that they are stealing
their clients through transaction charge. Have you ever see an exchange didn't charge any fee for each transaction? if there is, what exchange is that?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:16:48 PM

I've noticed that everytime I make any transaction I have to pay fees. why users have to pay their money? for example, I use changelly and it's found out that I pay them 0,25% fee. Is that normal or they steal from me?

It's normal to pay fees because the service you've enjoying was developed with money and they need money to maintain the project. Most of the platforms you see online have offline offices with employees, you earn their livelihood from the project. No one is stealing from you by charging fees.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:16:39 PM

The best thing is to find an exchange that works for you whether low fees or security wise. I will advice you go for secured exchanges rather than those who charge low fees and will then give yiu  a heart attack later.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
omrafif

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:34:09 PM

Fees are pay from Bitcoin owners to bitcoin miners for his work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: