Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT Token integrated into blogging platform  (Read 616 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

I am to lazy to migrate to BAT browser, why they do not implement it to Google Chrome, some addon, that will offer same features like the browser - receive and send BAT tokens?

I suggest you not to be lazy and switch to BAT Cheesy

(this is so easy, just click bookmarks > import bookmarks and settings > select pre-installed Brave. Passwords - go to chrome://settings/passwords, click "3 dots" and chose export. All operations can be done in a minute)

According to this article, Brave is way better than Chrome.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

Good news will definitely affect the price of the BAT in both means. The integration of tipping and earning through publishing articles are the major benefits of using Brave browser. The competition will lead to the development and growth for the related industrial companies.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:33:34 AM

I think that every third thread is related to BAT token, they are really doing a nice job and I hope rewards are going to worth it. But as far as I know even by showing in every advertising, you cannot really earn a good amount of BAT tokens.

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:49:48 PM

I've been using this platform and i have earned 4 different tokens on this platform and cashed out every month.

i honestly think this is the best place to earn established tokens to start your crypto journey, no messing around with bounties that might not pay out. Every token you earn is ERC-20, listed on CoinMarketCap and on numerous exchanges. Great platform that is only growing in users. i would suggest you get in now, create content, get a following or simply just tip articles (almost like articles) and earn crypto for it.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, i honestly think by the end of the year they will be competing with steemit for the amount of users, alexa ranking and pay outs.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:54:16 AM

I think that every third thread is related to BAT token, they are really doing a nice job and I hope rewards are going to worth it. But as far as I know even by showing in every advertising, you cannot really earn a good amount of BAT tokens.

BAT attracts many people as you can earn it simply looking through ads on YouTube and some other sites through the Brave browser. It seems to be a very curious proposition. So far, developers do not have a specific system for evaluating the cost of advertising, but they promise to complete it. According to them, the cost of advertising will be estimated depending on the duration of the video and the number of pixels in comparison with the content of the site.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

Publish0x has recently added BAT to their platform, this means now you can earn BAT for creating content as well as tipping other articles. It is a free way to earn crypto without having to invest or mine them.

They already have 3 other established tokens on their platform and I see this as a big boost for the platform, they already have over 14,000 signups and i see them overtaking Steemit in the amount of users and content created on their platform. You can read about it on the link below. You can also sign up through the article as well and start earning crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/bat-fans/bat-token-integrated-tipping-publish0x-xooyrg?a=GELe3POa69

Would love to hear what you think about the project and what potential it has, do you think it will overtake Steemit?

I'm a big fan of Publish0x.

I have earned a decent amount of BAT through creating articles and liking other ones, it's a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the crypto space. You can sign up through the link on this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:42:55 PM

It is a great story that BAT tokens are getting added everywhere, but the problem is still obvious. Can you really make money by watching ads or blogging, or is it just a sort of aside income, like publishing articles on steemit.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
tavernakava

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:46:35 PM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a while.

i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing capital or mining.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:09:46 PM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a while.

i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing capital or mining.
Earn it you said too loudly, rather play around and taste the cryptocurrency if you are new to this field

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

Publish0x has recently added BAT to their platform, this means now you can earn BAT for creating content as well as tipping other articles. It is a free way to earn crypto without having to invest or mine them.

They already have 3 other established tokens on their platform and I see this as a big boost for the platform, they already have over 14,000 signups and i see them overtaking Steemit in the amount of users and content created on their platform. You can read about it on the link below. You can also sign up through the article as well and start earning crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/bat-fans/bat-token-integrated-tipping-publish0x-xooyrg?a=GELe3POa69

Would love to hear what you think about the project and what potential it has, do you think it will overtake Steemit?

I am a fan of BAT and will definitely check this one out. By the way, what are those other two cryptocurrencies that are also used alongside BAT? One of the reasons why I will check it is that I am a bit curious how much BAT they are giving away. If that is too small that even if you create tens of articles and still earn very insignificant amount, I would rather focus my effort somewhere else. I cannot say whether it has the potential to overtake Steemit, which is a very established project already, but for now it has earned my interest because of the token they are using.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:40:35 PM

It is a great story that BAT tokens are getting added everywhere, but the problem is still obvious. Can you really make money by watching ads or blogging, or is it just a sort of aside income, like publishing articles on steemit.

What BAT is doing now is our future. Will he succeed or not is another question.
Nobody has managed to correctly implement the idea of receiving payments for viewing advertising, and if BAT succeed in doing this, the project will become the flagship in the field of advertising.
This is the base that is currently lacking and which will be created in the future, but perhaps by someone else. In any case, the potential benefits of this project can hardly be underestimated.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:56:44 PM

I really do not understand why we need a new token to integrated into blog or other content platform.

With BAT and BTC,which platform you would choose,I think it's the platform integrated with BTC.

Now another platforms launched with the same aim.
K.im and Coil.com, one with KIM Token,another with XRP token.

Did you still remember the steem.it platform ,seems no one mentioned it now.

These platforms just want to issue another new token,rather than nothing IMO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:36:49 AM

It's a great platform to spread your content further if you are a content writer, especially if you are in the crypto world. I would also recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn established tokens without investing or mining.

They are growing in signups and they are continuing to grow month upon month. I would recommend this platform to everyone. You can sign up through the link on the thread.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:59:20 AM

The development of BAT lately is indeed very good, I think if it is very good he can rival the fame of Steemit, and also even the web giant GOOGLE, bat is starting to aggressively expand his project, he now joins a lot of new partners.
indeed I think it is too early to say BAT as a threat to Google for now, but it's possible if he gets the interest of many people.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

I'm a big fan of Publish0x.

They listen to their users, they are growing in userbase massively and i think if they keep adding more and more tokens to their platform, they will only grow and overtake Steemit with users, content created and payouts. Currently they are behind, but all they need to do is keep it up.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. It's one of the best ways to earn established tokens on the market instead of taking part in bounties where you have no idea if the coin will be worth anything. You can sign up through the link in the thread. You won't regret it!
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

I received a many l recently, stating that I should download a browser that will enable me to earn some BAT tokens. Although, I wanted to give it a trial, but I was thinking if it will be a substantial amount and I do not know the kind of browser it is.  By reason of this, I want to confirm if anyone has used the browser called Brave, because that was what I was told to download.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:48:32 AM

I usually blog mostly on Steemit and sometimes on LinkedIn Pulse. I even started building my own blog using a TLD. However, I think this is an eye opener for all of us who want to earn money while blogging.

We usually earn BAT through using the Brave Browser, and it’s not bad if we are using it more. Now that it’s integrated into Publish0x, I think I’m going to explore them a bit. I already have a Publish0x account but never used it because Steemit was my main.

I might also tell this to my blogging friends out there who wants to earn extra money through blogging. Not just in the crypto niche, but also in other areas as well. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:31:12 PM

I really do not understand why we need a new token to integrated into blog or other content platform.

With BAT and BTC,which platform you would choose,I think it's the platform integrated with BTC.

While platforms like Publish0x, steemit are rubbish, I'm still not giving up hope.

EOS's Voice.com have you heard of it? They took a huge step by paying 30 million on behalf of domain alone. They come up with a great idea to monetize the social media content. I think we need to be open to any kind of innovation that will enable social media to be integrated into blockchain, and I believe that.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:13:50 PM

I haven't had a good experience using BAT tokens yet.
   Can't get my BAT to appear within the Uphold wallet. I know it's still a relatively new project, so there's bound to be delays some where or another.
  Any way, I think the Brave Browser is an excellent tool for navigating the web with less ads, of course unless you choose to opt-in.
  Overall, I think Brave platform is pretty wholesome.

TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

While platforms like Publish0x, steemit are rubbish, I'm still not giving up hope.

EOS's Voice.com have you heard of it? They took a huge step by paying 30 million on behalf of domain alone. They come up with a great idea to monetize the social media content. I think we need to be open to any kind of innovation that will enable social media to be integrated into blockchain, and I believe that.

Steemit screwed up the monetization of content. They are trying to put it together now, but, damn it, where have you been for 3 years? Why didn't you take any steps while Steemit was slowly disappearing? Do you really think you can get Steemit back to its old days right now?

Steemit has become a platform where only steemit whales sell their votes. Good and quality content is not rewarded. If you only have money, you can buy a high amount of upvote and make it look like the content you produce is quality.

By the way, About voice.com I'm pretty excited about it, too. I hope it could be a milestone for blockchain social media platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: