Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:48:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT Token integrated into blogging platform  (Read 616 times)
bramborakymilenec (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

Publish0x has recently added BAT to their platform, this means now you can earn BAT for creating content as well as tipping other articles. It is a free way to earn crypto without having to invest or mine them.

They already have 3 other established tokens on their platform and I see this as a big boost for the platform, they already have over 14,000 signups and i see them overtaking Steemit in the amount of users and content created on their platform. You can read about it on the link below. You can also sign up through the article as well and start earning crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/bat-fans/bat-token-integrated-tipping-publish0x-xooyrg?a=GELe3POa69

Would love to hear what you think about the project and what potential it has, do you think it will overtake Steemit?
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

Publish0x has recently added BAT to their platform, this means now you can earn BAT for creating content as well as tipping other articles. It is a free way to earn crypto without having to invest or mine them.

They already have 3 other established tokens on their platform and I see this as a big boost for the platform, they already have over 14,000 signups and i see them overtaking Steemit in the amount of users and content created on their platform. You can read about it on the link below. You can also sign up through the article as well and start earning crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/bat-fans/bat-token-integrated-tipping-publish0x-xooyrg?a=GELe3POa69

Would love to hear what you think about the project and what potential it has, do you think it will overtake Steemit?

I have been using the blogging platform for a while now and this is great news! I think they are really going places. They are constantly evolving the platform as well as paying out with established tokens. BAT is a great one to join the platform and if they keep adding strong tokens like that, it will bring in a huge community.

I expect them to keep growing in users and growing, i saw recently they are a 100,000 website already, which is amazing! Give it a few more months and they will be breaking into the top 25,000. i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. You can sign up on the link above.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:39:27 PM

I don't know you guys but we have the same thread created already before. See the link below:

A new way to earn BAT, through blogging.

I don't think that you should keep on posting about it. You have been posting and exposing that link of publish0x from time to time. 1 thread should be enough for your announcement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

I have used brave to get the token bat. I only tried it for a month. this is a new way to get a token bat.
very happy to know that bat continues to develop their platform and makes it easy for users to get crypto for free

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:48:16 AM

This one will actually take over the position that already acquired by steemit platform, is that means there are some currencies that i can use it to tip others? that looks very interesting to try that dude.
I hope more coin will be added to create cooperation with publish0x.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:43:19 AM

I've not heard about this platform before this thread, after checking it out, i'm impressed. Already earned some BAT and i will be recommending it to all my friends in the crypto space.

Thanks for sharing the platform.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:51:10 PM

It's great for both systems, it grows the blogging platform as well as educates more people who don't know about Brave or BAT.

I'm very impressed with the connections that the blogging platform is making, if they keep getting established tokens like that then it won't be long till they have a huge community and it will be a force in the crypto world.  

I would recommend this platform to anyone, you can sign up through the article on this thread.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:56:56 PM

Good step from Brave Browser, they know that they need to overtake the whole industry as soon as possible.
Same idea as Binance has: build a good trademark and give as many solutions as you can before others.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:01:41 PM

I think BAT is good in theory, as it hands some much needed power back to users.

In practice however, I have to say it's not great. Maybe it just needs a lot of development, as it's still early days - but I've been using Brave for a couple of months, with Brave Rewards enabled, and I'm based in the UK so location shouldn't be a problem - and so far I've seen zero ads and received zero BAT.

So yes, good in theory, not (yet) in practice.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 01:05:05 PM

This one will actually take over the position that already acquired by steemit platform, is that means there are some currencies that i can use it to tip others? that looks very interesting to try that dude.
I hope more coin will be added to create cooperation with publish0x.

Could be the case, but keep in mind that Steem also isn't standing still.
Nowadays, Steem is less about pure blogging and more about all the different DApps that are being built on top of it.

I reckon that once SMTs are finally released by Steemit Inc. we'll again see a gradual shift towards Steem being the main social media platform again.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:07:53 PM

Yes thats true im a publish0x user too and I think its a very promising move by Publish0x a very good blogging site and its highly recommended. im not wondering it will become a big competitor in some established Blogging sites like Steemit and few other blogging platform.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:34:45 PM

I've recently started using this platform after learning about it through an article on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, and i'm glad i have joined up. I have already started earning BAT through it. It's free, it works and easy to sign up. I have started moving my content from Medium to this platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto.

You can sign up through the link on this thread or the quoted text in my comment.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:46:13 AM

I have been using this platform for a few months now and it's all true.

I have earned a decent amount of tokens from creating content as well as tipping articles. Currently it's not as big as a payout as Steemit, but with more users and more tokens added to the platform I think it won't be long until the payouts are bigger. More users, more tips, more payout and the fact they are at 15,000 they are impressive but still have a lot of room to grow.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking not just to earn crypto for free, but also cryptos that have a value already on the market. I would suggest this platform rather than bounty hunting new, upcoming ICOs as you don't have to wait or worry that they may become valuable.

To really allow this platform to blow up they need to keep adding new, established tokens on the platform to bring in their communities, I would really like to see Energi (NRG) on there as they have broken into the top 50 recently and have a great community.

You can sign up and join the platform for free through the link in this thread, hope to see you guys there!
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:18:57 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 01:30:21 PM by aioc

I'm not blogging right now, but tipping authors is so easy, it's one of the easiest ways to get a free token, another way to earn here is by referring writers and active members because they have a referral rewards , people will find it interesting it's more like faucet done the easy way.

bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

Wow that's huge, thanks for sharing the information.

I am signing up right now, BAT is a top 30 token and has so much potential. The blogging platform + using the Brave Browser? You can collect a lot of the tokens quickly!

I've signed up through the link on the thread and also tipped the article thanks for sharing the content.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

I've been using publish0x since February and i've seen the growth not just of the userbase, but also the amount of tokens on the platform, when i started they only had Bounty0x and in 6 months they have added 3 more established tokens, including BAT. I really see them only going from strength to strength.

Currently the payouts are not as big as Steemit, but i prefer the layout and if they continue to grow, the payouts will become bigger.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto or who enjoys reading crypto content. You can sign up through the link on this thread.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:18:43 PM

Crypto currencies tried this before and it didn't work out that long term, there was steemit which actually made everyone write a ton of stuff and there was a whole business built on it but it didn't work out as much as people hoped for, after all its still money spent and people do it to get it back and they are building portfolio but in the end they will stop spending money and it will get lower and lower.

Same with this one, you can earn it anyway you want but when it comes to spending everyone will want to spend it on whatever they want and not give it to other people, that makes no sense. It will definitely work for a while, it will be interesting and definitely worthwhile for like a year at most but after a year (probably quicker) it will stop being worthwhile.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

I've seen a few threads on Publishox, I'm not disputing the fact that it's a good publishing platform but when there are so many threads on it, it looks like spam. Well I like the fact that publishox integrated BAT, being my second best altcoin (I'm a big fan of BRAVE browser).  I also like how PublishOx works looking at the UI and incentives. When BountyOx team rolled out this platform, I didn't think it will be appealing until after trying it out, now it's my third best publishing platform after steemit and golos.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:15:08 PM

I am to lazy to migrate to BAT browser, why they do not implement it to Google Chrome, some addon, that will offer same features like the browser - receive and send BAT tokens?
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:20:53 PM

It's a great platform and they are growing in their userbase and the amount of content.

If they keep growing they will be able to compete with Steemit, I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn some crypto for free. You can sign up though the link on this thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: