Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the main advantages and disadvantages of your crypto exchange?  (Read 261 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:29:11 PM

I used binance exchange for crypto to cryoto trading but the advantage of it knows by everyone so no need to explain again

But we can talk about P2P site like localbitcoin where there is no fee for trading with fiat and also we can get better price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:57:20 PM

I use binance because the transaction costs are also quite cheap. Quick deposit and withdrawal of money, large volume of transactions. I am quite happy about my choice
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:38:00 PM

A 0.5% fee in crypto exchanges is actually quite high, compared to exchanges like Kucoin and binance that offer really low fees (around 0.1-0.2%) that are all bigger and more popular, and charge lower fees.

Some people however, are forced to deal with expensive bank transactions. I personally care a lot about fees, and to send money overseas, I was forced to pay around a $120 fee for a $2,000 transaction, and even though I found cheaper options, they were around $40 still.

Having expensive fees in cryptos is never good, I'd personally recommend Kucoin instead, much cheaper fees and more coins and popularity. Never had issues with them regarding KYC, etc as well.
Who would not care about fees, aside security of an exchange, fee is the most important thing to me also because if we could trade with low fees, then we would be making more money on our fees and apart from even trading fees, it is only cheap fee that would make people not miss traditional bank that much because there is no point having a system that was design to avoid all these high charges we get from traditional banks when transferring money, and then come to cryptocurrency to pay more, I think that is much more discouraging.

I simply just ignore and see any exchange that charges that high as exchanges that are full of greed, because if they charge the same thing as Binance and Kucoin, they will still make enough of profit to run their business.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:42:45 PM

I meant to say that how much we are actually paying and keep paying to the banks but we are thinking to pay 0.5% fee to use the crypto related serivice.

I think most of the people who do care about 0.5% fees aren't dealing with expensive bank transactions, so all they know is that their crypto exchange is charging 0.5% which admittedly is quite steep compared to other services. I'm pretty sure that if people did actually had to deal with expensive bank transfers regularly, they wouldn't really make a point out of it.

I'm still using PayPal from time to time to conduct business, which means that I am subjected to fees ranging from $5 to $50 depending on the type of transfer and amount. That's why for me Bitcoin at $0.50-$1 fee per transaction isn't a problem at all. It's much cheaper than the alternatives I use.
A 0.5% fee in crypto exchanges is actually quite high, compared to exchanges like Kucoin and binance that offer really low fees (around 0.1-0.2%) that are all bigger and more popular, and charge lower fees.

Some people however, are forced to deal with expensive bank transactions. I personally care a lot about fees, and to send money overseas, I was forced to pay around a $120 fee for a $2,000 transaction, and even though I found cheaper options, they were around $40 still.

Having expensive fees in cryptos is never good, I'd personally recommend Kucoin instead, much cheaper fees and more coins and popularity. Never had issues with them regarding KYC, etc as well.

Currently fee range is accepted in my opinion but in future meant crypto exchanges will evolve so the competition between them will made more cheaper trade experience for us.But when we compare to make transaction the fee of bitcoin is absolutely nothing like you guys said.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███