Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happened with ETH ?  (Read 5556 times)
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:10:13 AM

Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes

well, easy to understand, ETH price reached its high in 2017 and at the begining of 2018 because of ICO fever, now ICO is dead, no-one care about "new-tech project" anymore plus BTC is in its massive bull run, then all eyes are on BTC now. However, I believe that capital will flow to ETH and other alts again once BTC is stable
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

in my opinion it's the influence of many of his new coins that are starting to compete to replace the role of eth to become the best partner of bitcoin, yes I think so. but I believe with a team and a solid eth community that will remain consistent and be a good choice. for prices that continue to decline I think it's only natural.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:20:10 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a worthwhile project, and the coin itself has a great potential, I also believe that within a year the coin will go up, at least up to $ 550 or maybe higher

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:38:49 AM

Ethereum is the best partner of bitcoin, during 2017 ethereum prices were around 5% of the price of bitcoin. when the bitcoin price is $ 5600 then the ethereum price is $ 280
But why since 2018 until now when bitcoin has reached $ 11 707, ethereum is still $ 227. The ethereum price should be $ 585.
What happened Huh if bitcoin price is $ 20 000 then ethereum price is only $ 600 Roll Eyes
Ethereum has a disappointing development and price swims between the $200 and 300$. Current price is below the $200 which doesn't look good for the bulls. Ethereum has lost the correlation with the Bitcoin back to the last bear market, the bear market is not over.  $585 is not worth per Ethereum considering the alternative platforms but these alternatives choices can't reach the speed of the ETH.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:02:16 PM

if the price of bitcoin rises significantly, altcoin usually follows the trend in bitcoin prices. but for now I see an increase in the price of bitcoin in no way has a big impact on the rise in price of altcoin, maybe now is the time for bitcoin.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:17:19 PM

To be candid, the value of ethereum has been on its best lately, but I still believe that ethereum is a promising project and there's a possibility for the price to increase tremendously in the near future. Ethereum seems to be the second largest coin in the coin market cap and that's a very significant position to attain.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:09:10 AM

this is called fluctuations and uncertain prices make trading more attractive to be traded in the market .. if ethereum prices are around 5% of the price of bitcoin forever then there is no fluctuating element in it, so trading will look stiff and unvariable on the markets... and now the price of ethereum is $ 169 while the price of bitcoin is $ 9,606 ... if it's at 5% then the price should be ETH $ 480 but that doesn't happen as you say even though it already happened in 2017 ... so my advice isn't always to look at to the past, but to analyze the future.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:33:33 AM

very simple and since you are a partner of ethereum bitcoin is just following price movement so if bitcoin price goes down the same goes to ethereum but i'm sure that if you invest here today in ethereum and bitcoin price will rise Also anh the price of ethereum and the big money you earn.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

if the price of bitcoin rises significantly, altcoin usually follows the trend in bitcoin prices. but for now I see an increase in the price of bitcoin in no way has a big impact on the rise in price of altcoin, maybe now is the time for bitcoin.
Bitcoin has always been a very well supported coin in this market and the high demand for investment has always been a strong point that the coin has been in recent times. I think investing in Bitcoin will bring more positive returns in the near future because I anticipate that there will be a lot of big fluctuations in 2020 and that other investors will tend to hold Bitcoin more and more. At this point, the value of Bitcoin is still very low and can reach $20,000 in the next few years

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:34:41 PM

this is called fluctuations and uncertain prices make trading more attractive to be traded in the market .. if ethereum prices are around 5% of the price of bitcoin forever then there is no fluctuating element in it, so trading will look stiff and unvariable on the markets... and now the price of ethereum is $ 169 while the price of bitcoin is $ 9,606 ... if it's at 5% then the price should be ETH $ 480 but that doesn't happen as you say even though it already happened in 2017 ... so my advice isn't always to look at to the past, but to analyze the future.
crypto has price fluctuations that occur very quickly, I agree with your opinion that we cannot be guided by the price of ethereum which will always be 5% of the price of bitcoin, we can see now that the ethereum price is only around $ 168 while the price of bitcoin has reached around $ 9616 which means that ethereum prices are only around 2% of the price of bitcoin, this clearly shows that the price fluctuations that occurred in the past year cannot be compared to what is happening now, as we know that the bullrun occurred in 2017 so we cannot equate price fluctuations in 2017 with this year

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

This is normal, we are having a bear season in the market.
I think this is a good thing to have now if you will just buy more and keep it for investment.
Not long enough, the price will rise again.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

A month ago, many predicted the fall of ETH to 170. But probably few people expected that it would happen so abruptly. Ethereum is a strong coin and the price will still increase in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:59:02 PM

ETH will need to make x4 from now on to be competitive again. But it seems like second main crypto currency is dying off, no announcements besides ETH 2.0. Hope that this update will change things, because it is going to be the last call for ETH.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:27:28 PM

The same thing happened with the Ethereum as with other altcoins.
Bitcoin price has risen so fast and many investors were selling they altcoins to buy Bitcoin.
But if BTC will be on flat some more time, the price of altcoins will grow.
Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Bitcoin price has risen so fast and many investors were selling they altcoins to buy Bitcoin.
But at the same time, Ethereum is gaining its popularity, the coin increases the level of liquidity. And I also believe in the rise in the price of Ethereum above 400 dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

Ethereum is now doing their garage sale or having their token bargained to people.
This is not the time to complain. this is the time to gather and buy more tokens.
We can have a good investment on what is happening now.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

the safest is to invest in bitcoin. This coin is a leader in market movements. especially for now, of course a safe and profitable investment sought by investors. Ethereum, is also the second best coin after bitcoin, but lately the development is less in tune with bitcoin, and no one knows the cause, maybe next year's event can raise the price and attract the attention of investors again
The development as kind of been very slow just like you mentioned, and I think it would be as a result of bitcoin dominating, although I expected more form Ethereum because I dot expect what will affect other coins to also affect Ethereum being the second best coin, but here we are, the general market condition is still affecting them also, but I know that within a little short time more, Ethereum and some other top coins will bounce back to their last all-time high.

We just need to have bitcoin stabilize, once bitcoin stabilize, Ethereum will surely gain its own, momentum and then pull other altcoins along. I think Ethereum also with these their release of 2.0 next year has lots of features that will ensure that Ethereum continues to have proper development.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:45:18 PM

But at the same time, Ethereum is gaining its popularity, the coin increases the level of liquidity. And I also believe in the rise in the price of Ethereum above 400 dollars.
I just hope not only ETH. more broadly we all hope for an overall market improvement, not just for a few assets. ETH's ability to reach $ 400 is very likely to be achieved, but it is still hampered how this market does not show a good movement and adoption.

buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

ethereum raised because of ICO trend in 2017... right now, trend is IEO, so ethereum just not popular anymore
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

Supply and demand, as well as market sentiment are factors that influence the price of bitcoin against altcoin. Crypto prices will not always be the same, fluctuations will always occur. if the price of bitcoin is $ 20 000 then ethereum is not necessarily only $ 600.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: