Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are all $laves  (Read 367 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:54:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xw5tWsOQo

"Now what does this action that is very technical mean to you"

IT MEANS WE ARE ALL FUCKING $LAVES YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

"your dollar will be worth just as much tomorrow as it is today"

REALLY?

HANG THEM, LAUNCH ALL OF THEIR DNA INTO THE SUN, WE NEED TO FUCKING RID THIS GREED GENE ASAP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6374

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:38:09 AM

I'd say that this is on the same page on this other thread...
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:11:48 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 07:23:35 AM by TheWolf666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xw5tWsOQo

"Now what does this action that is very technical mean to you"

"your dollar will be worth just as much tomorrow as it is today"

REALLY?

HANG THEM, LAUNCH ALL OF THEIR DNA INTO THE SUN, WE NEED TO FUCKING RID THIS GREED GENE ASAP.

Debt Slave... is the right word.
Everyone has 2 TV 2 cars and a small house.
Not bad.

If you go in the rest of the world, you will find that Americans have a lot more "things" than any others. Go in Cuba for example, not far away. People do not have baby clothes, they are doing themselves and they are cleaning the baby changes. They have 1 table and 4 plastic chair in their rooms, nothing else.
So why complain?

The American dream is to live with a lot of goods in exchange of accepting to be a debt slave. Not too bad as a deal compared with getting  $250 / month, working 10 hours a day, 9 days a week with no social benefit like in South Asia for example.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6374

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:21:20 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

If you go in the rest of the world, you will find that Americans have a lot more "things" than any others.

I had this "cultural shock" when my country went out of communism. Now after almost 30 years, half of the people I know also "has" (quotation marks are very important!) houses, cars and so on, but they are debt slaves.
Actually I am too. And I find it a good way to dodge inflation. Of course, I hope that, among other benefits, Bitcoin could also save me from debt someday.

It's interesting that as opposed to Germans, for example, in my country everybody tries to buy his own flat (or house if affords it). Of course, the result is that everybody will pay for it about all his life. And of course it's counterproductive, since it obstructs relocation based on better job or school for kids.

So I don't know if this is really by choice or social pressure (!).
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:32:43 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (1)

If you go in the rest of the world, you will find that Americans have a lot more "things" than any others.

I had this "cultural shock" when my country went out of communism. Now after almost 30 years, half of the people I know also "has" (quotation marks are very important!) houses, cars and so on, but they are debt slaves.
Actually I am too. And I find it a good way to dodge inflation. Of course, I hope that, among other benefits, Bitcoin could also save me from debt someday.

It's interesting that as opposed to Germans, for example, in my country everybody tries to buy his own flat (or house if affords it). Of course, the result is that everybody will pay for it about all his life. And of course it's counterproductive, since it obstructs relocation based on better job or school for kids.

If you are living in America (and now in most of Europe) you are not raised, you are harvested.
That's this feeling that makes some people crazy and shooting everyone else.

The Elite need people to do stuff they cannot do. They want to be served. You may think that robots would do the job better but it is not true. The humain population is way better than robots. You don't need to repair them, you just let them die. You don't need to build them, they reproduce themselves. Just give them entertainment and food, that's not too costly and use them until they die.

They have locked the social elevator, and poor cannot get rich anymore unless they are chosen by them. Musk, Zuckerberg, Gates, they are chosen, tolerated, and approved. They are also protected. The rest have nothing to raise from their original status.

That's when Bitcoin came. Now some people from the plebeian crowd have a lot of money and have not been chosen... big problem.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

If you are living in America (and now in most of Europe) you are not raised, you are harvested.

The Elite need people to do stuff they cannot do. They want to be served. You may think that robots would do the job better but it is not true. The humain population is way better than robots. You don't need to repair them, you just let them die. You don't need to build them, they reproduce themselves. Just give them entertainment and food, that's not too costly and use them until they die.

They have locked the social elevator, and poor cannot get rich anymore unless they are chosen by them. Musk, Zuckerberg, Gates, they are chosen, tolerated, and approved. They are also protected. The rest have nothing to raise from their original status.

That's when Bitcoin came. Now some people from the plebeian crowd have a lot of money and have not been chosen... big problem.

I don't think the elite need people to do what they can not do rather they want to keep striving to do the things, the new things, the creations, the innovation....
... Talking on the acceptance and mark zuckerberg, I don't think he wasn't chosen and accepted, mark had an inspiration that he saw through while some with him never saw.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:43:18 PM

Very close to true.

"If you are living on Earth"  would make it true.  But that is just my opinion.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:32:01 PM

Not bad.

Nope, not everyone has that in america. For starters, there are 2 million people in prisons and nearly 6 on other similar legal situation. No cars for them.

There are 50 million people living in poverty in the USA.

You can make a country look very advanced and nice if you ignore everything that is not right and everyone who has been dumped off the system.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:28:42 PM

I think its not necessarily about humans doing tasks better but the ones in control love having the power over other humans and watching them suffer.  They get a sick joy from it I believe.  I do agree with you about the inner circle regarding Musk, Gates, and Zuckerberg.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:15:09 AM

Nope, not everyone has that in america. For starters, there are 2 million people in prisons and nearly 6 on other similar legal situation. No cars for them.

Well, US may still considered lucky compare to us living in third world. Fifty million in US alone? That's not the worst, how about 63.2% of Philippines' population living under $5.5 per day (as of 2015)? Though I'm not experiencing a total poverty, I can feel their suffering. For me the definition of "poor" in US was very different here, it is more severe. If few bucks there can already buy you a decent meal then here it is already the money which a poor man can only earn to sustain the daily needs of his family for this whole day.
You can make a country look very advanced and nice if you ignore everything that is not right and everyone who has been dumped off the system.
So true. One of the best examples I can show is Makati ~ The Financial Capital of the Philippines.

image loading...

Sounds promising huh but in reality there's a sad truth behind these buildings which we can't deny,

image loading...
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:27:49 PM

Not bad.

That's a very bad statistic.
Maybe this is why there is so much violence and crime in America.
If people are unable to meet their basic needs, aggression and dissatisfaction normally occur.
I would say that we are all slaves but not of money but of our emotions and desires.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:44:50 AM

Totally agree. Well, except from the shit part. The system is set up so that we are all working so hard for our next dollar just to keep our heads above water, that we don't pay enough attention to the people at the top who are ramping up inequality and taking more and more of the proceeds of OUR work for themselves.

Bitcoin will help to reduce the power of governments, but it will not stop them or rein in their excesses. We need something stronger for that. Unfortunately the left-wing politicians who would help to reduce inequality are routinely demonised by the right-wing press... and so the right-wing get elected over and over again, with huge parts of the poorer sections of society voting them on. Turkeys voting for Christmas. I honestly don't know what we do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: