Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main parameter for you when you choose a crypto exchange?  (Read 186 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:58:06 PM

It depends on the nature of my trade and the coin/token itself. I use binance for most of my needs and use it to hold my coins.
Sometimes I need to use Etherdelta and other DEX to trade a new token while I need Shapeshift and Fixedfloat to convert one coin to other.
Some exchanges are exclusively used to convert to and from fiat currency.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:00:45 PM

I'm looking for crypto exchange, and it's challenging for me to pick one. I want to start with changelly because they have low fees, but they have just about 100 coins. what do you think about it?

Fees is just one of the many parameters that come up for consideration. For me, I normally chose an exchange only if it satisfies the majority of the following conditions:

1. Should have a good reputation
2. Should be in operation for more than a year
3. Low deposit/withdrawal fees
4. Ease of getting online support
5. No delay in depositing coins
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:03:25 PM

I'm looking for crypto exchange, and it's challenging for me to pick one. I want to start with changelly because they have low fees, but they have just about 100 coins. what do you think about it?
Ofcourse credibility mate because this is the foundation of how reliable a exchange is

You can find so many on them over here or in other sites but the attitude is the most important thing,search via google about their functionality.
And about those accusations and problem that has been pointing to them,look how they manage to settle each and with that you can find one
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:10:10 PM

I use only popular exchanges like Kucoin, Binance (centralized) and Idex (decentralized). Safety is the most important thing for me.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 03:19:16 PM

I use only popular exchanges like Kucoin, Binance (centralized) and Idex (decentralized). Safety is the most important thing for me.
Perhaps safety and security are always the main parameters that users are interested in when they choose to exchange, but never just this one factor, after we have a safe home, what we need to care about is probably the issue of cost and income. Costs should be reasonable and exchange needs to create conditions for us to earn income, they need to have a high volume of users and high trading volume, safety only allows them to feel that they can stay and live, but it lacks the long-term conditions, so need favorable circumstances to make money

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:39:09 PM

There are some exchanges that are pain in the ass

1. They put limits on coins or tokens you can trade,if your coins is under the limited amount you wont be able to exchange them for example i left my icoinomi tokens on hitbtc till date because i couldn't trade the exact amount due to the limited trading amount

2. Higher trading fees and withdrawal fee is very popular among many exchanges this days,some times i am forced to exchange my coins to other coins that have lower withdrawal fee on the exchanges

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:29:29 PM

I think the best one is anti-kyc deal, if they have no kyc then I would probably move to second thing.
I do not have just one thing I look at but multiple things, kyc is just the first one but super important, if I can't withdraw even 0.1 btc from you without KYC then I am not picking you.

Secondly, I would look at the coin options, there are few coins that I would like to hold and they are quite small and unknown ones, they are not really listed in many places and if you have them all then there is a big chance I pick you too.

Lastly, but not least I would look at volume, if you do not require KYC (or at least do not require until certain limit) and you have my favorite coins and you have volume then you are gonna be the place I trade and only two places exist like that, I hate one of them because of how they run it so I go with the first one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: