Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] KRYPTOREDEEM - Blockrewards platform and loyalty token  (Read 652 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:23:30 PM

very strange, Telegram Group has more than 5000 members but there isn't any chat there. Are most of them just bot? I also saw group created since July 26 Huh

The number of telegram members has increase, which is now about 12,000 members. Although, there are now chats, but they do not make much meaning to me, because no one seems to be asking technical questions on the project. At least, there should be questions that will spur the team to do more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:55:12 PM

Hi adm, will the beta version of ur platform be launched at the pre-ICO? I think it would be more interesting if a beta platform is available before ending a sale...
qwe1
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:20:50 AM

Is the community active?
There should be an active team, as the project is developing

Hope, the community is not active, it is difficult to develop
Now any project on the market is difficult to develop, because there are many competitors

And this is the breakthrough point ah, from the competition to stand out, certainly have its own unique characteristics
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:38:46 PM

For an initial project, a team of eight people is very good, so they know what they want in the future

Thak you.
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:50:24 PM

very strange, Telegram Group has more than 5000 members but there isn't any chat there. Are most of them just bot? I also saw group created since July 26 Huh

The number of telegram members has increased, which is now about 12,000 members. Although, there are now chats, but they do not make much meaning to me, because no one seems to be asking technical questions on the project. At least, there should be questions that will spur the team to do more.

Hello, here is the whole team if you want to ask any technical question we greatly will answer it. Wink
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:02:55 PM

Hi adm, will the beta version of ur platform be launched at the pre-ICO? I think it would be more interesting if a beta platform is available before ending a sale...

Hello, the beta version will be launched after ICO.
If you want to check our video to get more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D1fAONVCmc
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

Is the community active?

Now any project on the market is difficult to develop, because there are many competitors

And this is the breakthrough point ah, from the competition to stand out, certainly, have its own unique characteristics

The project is actually active. We've been very busy, but any question you have happily will answer.
qwe1
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:45:36 AM

Is the community active?

And this is the breakthrough point ah, from the competition to stand out, certainly, have its own unique characteristics

The project is actually active. We've been very busy, but any question you have happily will answer.

All right, I wish you all the better.
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:39:54 PM

Here you can certainly wish, but most of all human labor decides, and this is a common fact
Onetamiles

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:42:55 PM

Here you can certainly wish, but most of all human labor decides, and this is a common fact
I wonder how things are with the team and how the preparation of the project is going.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:00:02 PM

"Pre-sale Start: 26 August 2019 - Pre-Sale End: 1 September" but I see the countdown is has more days than scheduled, it seems bad because at this time not many people interested in ICO.

Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:14:16 PM

"Pre-sale Start: 26 August 2019 - Pre-Sale End: 1 September" but I see the countdown is has more days than scheduled, it seems bad because at this time not many people interested in ICO.
So we wait a little longer, and there we will see how everything goes
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:27:14 PM

Are you planning to develop a mobile application? for users of their
Must do, most users use the phone as part of their work in the cryptocurrency world
But you need to take into account the fact that application development is very expensive and at the very beginning of the project there’s no point in talking about it
We are talking about the whole project so you can see it as good as we can do it.
kryptoredeem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

So we wait a little longer, and there we will see how everything goes
Yes, you know Rome wasn't built in one day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: