Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:02:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine)  (Read 16104 times)
Jaka87

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

I have a cat and I love him very much.
knowledge101

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:57:30 AM

I thought dogs were annoying until I got one.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

No I like cat... I train them very well so they don't make mess
cumicumipanggang

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:04:53 AM

as for me, call me a cat lady if you must, i once have 35 cats and kittens at home. they are very adorable.
they are annoying sometimes but they do know your feeling.
theborngeek

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

Dogs take less guidance to become good pets. If you're a retard like OP then stick to dogs.

All pets need a smart, observant owner to train them when they're young but cats even more so.

Cats have no particular personality unless you raise them well. Seriously. If you're not a cat person it's probably your fault for being lame and talentless at raising kittens. If you raise a cat well it won't bite or scratch and adores you as much as a dog.

Dogs are more expressive so autist retard normies think they are better pets. They can't detect and interpret the subtle nuances that cats give off. I know how bad an improperly raised cat can be, yes. I've been in homes where I could not believe how utterly complete their failure was in activating their cat's inner self.

You can look at an animal and see, is this creature just a beast or has their time interacting with humans imparted a view which expanded their consciousness?

I cannot agree less to this. Cats have personality just like humans, angry cats, cutie pies and so on. Comparing cats with dogs is utterly foolishness.
chlad_boonyasak

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

No never like a cat. I am really irritated when i am seeing a cat.
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

I don't like cats, I think dogs are more spiritual
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

When your living in a local region were lizard and rat are your friends then you will know the important of cats,they are  enemies to rats and lizard for life  they hate each other because the cat eat them as there feeds.And having them around you will limit rats and lizard around your environment.
CGShiba

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Sometimes but what can I say sometime's cats are like people. When they don't like you then they'll bite you  Grin Grin
stephaniezebene

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:48 AM

cats are useless creatures. as well as these stupid tiny dogs that are constantly shaking. I don't like them. I prefer big dogs
DodsonHayden

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

I think cats are cute. But sometimes stupid.. just like any animal  Cheesy
Haesslon

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Cats are wonderful animals. But they have their own mind and give nothing about what you want them to do. I like their independent spirit.
Bujangantua

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

never, in fact I really like the cat
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

NO!, in fact i love cats because the way i see it their cuddly and cute and their funny.
They are interesting to watch because of their curiosity and all in all i like cats.
ladislav.czech

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

I have a British cat. The best animal in the world :-)
Spice-time

Activity: 79
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

I have a cat and a rabbit which I really love)) And I do not imagine life without these wonderful animals)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

I really hate cats, especially since they are so unloving and most don't even kill rats anymore! Also, I'm allergic to them and really don't like their ungratefulness. My sister has a cat but he acts like a dog lol.

zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

cats are love , buddy
mikros12

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

I have a cat in our house. It's so cute and so clever in catching mouse. I love it since, my cat loves catching cockroach, insects and specially the mouse who is trying to hides into my things. It's like a small and adorable guards who protect my things. But I do admit that cats sometimes really annoyed me. When my cat saw a stranger cat who is trying to passed by in our house, it suddenly makes a sound that is quite annoying to hear. It's like my cat is singing a rock song because it's sounds violently and angry. I can't barely listen to eat.
Yadou17

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

All animals are different. Each cat has its own character as well as human. But you very brutally repaid the cat for the pain. Pets are a big responsibility!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: