Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine)  (Read 16091 times)
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Hate the cats guts! Dogs are so much better I’ve owned both and dogs are definitely better. Harder because you have to walk them 3 times a day but keep better company and love you more than themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abusofyan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

yes i found a cat that sucks more precisely when i eat a fish that smells fishy for the cat the cat keep waiting until it is given but i instantly do not love him scratch me that sucks
skeed

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

I hate cats(of my grandma) but not all of them coz there are some good cats(of my sister) that are fluffy and lovable coz i want a pet that i can play with.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

I don't find them annoying. I've had cats and dogs. When I was young, the family cat (Dennis), loved me but would scratch my mother to shreds - and she was the one who fed her. Our other cat was called Garfield and she was lovely and would do tricks - like go on her hind legs - when she wanted food. But our dogs were super cool too!  Dogs are more loyal. Cats are independent and don't make them mad!
littleminecraftboy12

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

Wow, you are so evil. First of all I play minecraft the best game ever and WVEN though I trap a herd of humans in a pit and burn them with fire juice for fun. I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO IT. You need to stop playing Minecraft, how would you feel if you were a creeper and a human made you go boom? Please don’t hate cats, ok? That’s like kidnapping a baby and cutting off its winkie while laughing at a dying homeless man getting gassed during the holocaust. My brother is autistic and he cried when he read this so I had to calm him down by blowing an air horn in his ear!!! It calmed him for a while but he is still torn up inside. You need to stop playing so much Minecraft. How do you think the tuxedo whales felt when they were in captivity. Thanks to you hating cats my homeie till ickis died. I bet you were the one that wanted tuxedo whales to be kept at sea world. How would you feel if you were in those tanks, huh? Think before you hate a cat or else another tuxedo whale will magically appear in captivity. Your hatred has magical tendency to it that can alter reality and have a dramatic effect on the Tuxedo whale species. Thanks to you Kanye West now has a boo-boo on his feelings and I don’t mean like the time he calls Kim K. Booboo. I mean Ow mommy my feelings they hurt kiss it. Because thanks to your hatred my brother is crying again and wants to have a tuxedo whale cuddle him again and Kennedy was shot by a Kitten hater who laughed at the Jews and played fortnite with Hitler before he tasted his bang, pulled the trigger, and swallowed the seed because he lost control of Nazi land. So stop hating cAts or else the Vietnam War (WHICH WE FUCKING WON SO STOP SAYING WE DIDNT) will happen again. The reason why your hatred for kittens go magic is because when your hate bubble lift off your body it pops and generates zap that ask reality permission to alter only for reality to be manipulated and have a tuxedo whale swallow a child while the child plays pipe-man in the tuxedo whale’s stomach. And the more that hatred builds the more dissolved the boy will be. And once he is digested FORTNITE WILL VANISH AND SOON THE TUXEDO WHALES WILL ADAPT TO LAND AND EAT US ALL!
vinder seven

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

cat is a shorthand species, i do not like cats
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Yeah, they're annoying for some reason. I'm a dog person though. I just don't get the appeal of cats. They don't even do anything. Dogs are legit as fuck though:

HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

cat are not annoying because cat is cute, clingy and floppy.
yatsey87

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

cat are not annoying because cat is cute, clingy and floppy.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're a little bit biased looking at your name  Cheesy.
Janna Akali

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

You just have to understand that they are different from you, you dont need to expect something.from them. Just enjoy their aestethics.
Douglas_Rhoades

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I didn't know much about cats until recently. I started visiting an acquaintance not long ago. And she happens to own a cat. My God, doubt I have ever been so pissed in my life. This cat was always moody and ready to dig its claws into you. It always has some need to be attended to or the other. And then the consistent grumpy sound too. I really don't consider them much of a pet, really. But dogs are just the other way round!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Yeah, they're annoying for some reason. I'm a dog person though. I just don't get the appeal of cats. They don't even do anything. Dogs are legit as fuck though:

You forgot 'kills humans', for the dog ofcourse. I fucking hate dogs (not those small ones with cute faces) especially those big ones. They are emotionally unstable and submissive, unlike cats.  Cool
TinaLane12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

i have a British cat. The quality animal in the international :-)
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

hahaha i can't stop laughing here. So you killed the cat? O.M.G that was so mean. These are animals and they don't know anything. Cats are lovely an it depends on how you treat them and make them know you . I don't think yo spent time with it and made it know you...You just maltreat it everyday. You shouldn't have to go in for cat if you know you don't like them anyway..You have to know what you like before you going for. Poor cat
yatsey87

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

You forgot 'kills humans', for the dog ofcourse. I fucking hate dogs (not those small ones with cute faces) especially those big ones. They are emotionally unstable and submissive, unlike cats.  Cool

Hardly any dogs kill people, but when they do it's usually the owners fault for not raising them right or purposely making them violent. Besides, we all know cats would kill you if they could. They're just pussies and don't have the strength or skill-set to do so. At least dogs will protect you and not run off like a cat would  Grin.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

I don't like them, they seem kind of shallow  Grin Grin and unattached, plus, most of the time they just come to you for food.
Finla

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Cats are beautiful creatures..
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

I am a huge animal lover but the cats come among the last on the list. I swear to God they are devils creatures Grin

Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

I am a huge animal lover but the cats come among the last on the list. I swear to God they are devils creatures Grin

I would say the same, but I can't resist not having a pair of furballs at home. I currently have two rescue kittens from a shelter and I love them. Though I find some of their habits really annoying. They were picky about where to have a toilet, so I spent much time and finally found the best cat litter box I could find. What do you think? I hope this investment was the right choice.
Not everyone can afford this kind of comfort.  Embarrassed
It's obvious that you love your cats very much and have taken your choice very seriously.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:41:26 PM

For me cats is not really annoying, i believe that cats is one of the best pets that's why if we have cats we should take care them very well, we should feed them and off course we need to love them, because cats is very smart and kind when we show love and affection for them.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████