Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why only few projects became successful  (Read 5387 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:25:17 PM

Teams control the developments of the project and its development is the basis of the token's price.  If nothing binds the team from developing the project, even if they are pros in doing things in crypto, soon they'd snap.  But then of course there are real good developers. The problem as I see is that there is nothing that binds the team's wealth to the project, they can simply turn their tokens to USDT and then abandon the project, but if there is a contract that they can't do this or go out thru smartcontract they'd be force to develop the project to work.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:33:25 PM

Actually this is very true, the team goes a long way to determine whether a project will be successful or not in crypto space. Aside proffesionalism, another very vital aspect is genuineness of the team. Some team members will only do token sale and list on exchanges just to cash out at the end, without any intentions of developing the project. Forget what you see most times on whitepaper, some will even go as far as enticing the community with an MVP, with no plans of developing a working product. Once I see that there is no project development for a project I believe in, I take a bow since its not worth it. 
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

Do you know why only few projects are dynamic and effective? They have genuine/pro teams and their Teams & Developers are experts with past experiences from other crypto businesses and companies in their pasts,when pro teams come together to build new ideas they will easily reach their milestone and become successful. If you can do research on projects that arent scam but failed its because they lack the professionalism idea.

Many projects that are coming into crypto worlds are been built by teams that have no experience about crypto at all,this is why many projects that appeared to have good ideas failed in the end.

Projects with pro teams always have a solution to every problem they come across when development is ongoing,either in Bear Market or Not they always know what to do that won't affect their coin or token
Do you think these pro team can help giving solution to the project?? I have seen many projects with a lot of expert advisors And not everything can be successful.
Like Naga Coin (NGC) that one of the advisors is Roger Ver. But looking on the project now seems like it's not very successful indeed, but it's still good to follow.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

It's because many projects tried to raise funds for nothing but just to make money. They didn't even believe in their own projects, so the founders of those projects dumped their token as soon as they get the chance.

Some teams worked really hard, but they lacked experience, and didn't understand their product is useless if nobody uses them.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:23:17 PM

I really like your points, team experience and devotion matters a lot in propelling a project towards attaining the project aim. Some team members are clueless, especially those who are just interested in making the money, then abandon the project. With such mindset, the project mission and vision can never be achieved and there will be negligible or zero project development.  Once the team is up to the task, definitely there will be project development updates and hence a successful project.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:33:59 PM

Do you know why only few projects are dynamic and effective? They have genuine/pro teams and their Teams & Developers are experts with past experiences from other crypto businesses and companies in their pasts,when pro teams come together to build new ideas they will easily reach their milestone and become successful. If you can do research on projects that arent scam but failed its because they lack the professionalism idea.

Many projects that are coming into crypto worlds are been built by teams that have no experience about crypto at all,this is why many projects that appeared to have good ideas failed in the end.

Projects with pro teams always have a solution to every problem they come across when development is ongoing,either in Bear Market or Not they always know what to do that won't affect their coin or token

The secret of the success of new projects is not known to me. Previously, I thought that projects need a good team and idea, but there are many projects that collect huge investments without this, while good teams with great ideas do not receive investments. Perhaps projects need to learn how to sell themselves to investors. I can’t say this with confidence.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:40:09 PM

Just take all these projects like real life offline businesses just like a grocery store, a cafe or a restaurant we have seen that not every business is a success, even with more investment, space or time projects do fail and some become super succesful.so i think it is basically about luck as well and we should be mature enough to know that every online investment falls under extremely risky category so we should be prepared for the worst too.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:12:16 PM

Of course, it all depends on the team. When investing, I just always look and study the team in detail. Besides the silent study, I try to communicate directly with someone from the team. Having put together these 2 puzzles, you can make a principle about the project and its future.In the team can be Only those who are ready to work for money and there is a team that is ready to work for the realization of an idea.Efficiency as You know will be more in the second team.And every investor should look for just such a team.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:21:46 PM

That is the importance of analyzing the projects that we will support. If the project is planned in a structured manner, has objectives with a clear roadmap, a good marketing strategy, it will definitely attract market interest. All that will be achieved if the support team has adequate experience in their fields. If the project is engaged in crypto but there is no experienced team in that field then it's useless, it won't be optimal.

Hydax

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:02:24 PM

I believe that one of the reasons is "PATIENT". If someone consist to work on something, the one will be an expert finally. Projects are the same thing. While many team changed their business scope and forgive the project in the middle since it can't bring short profit. Sometimes, the team find more fast ways to get more money. They would not like to stay and waste time. There are seldom teams can stay in one area patiently but they ones stay would like to be industry leaders finally.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:40:11 PM

Of course, the decisive role belongs to the project team and the relevance of their product. In addition, the state of the market still matters. If the market is bullish, the chances of becoming successful in the project are greater.

Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:52:02 PM

You're correct, a solid team and a healthy community backing you up will most certainly get your coin to the level you wanted it to be. Projects who are dedicated into making their project successful are always gearing towards real partnerships in their genre and in the blockchain space. I've seen some teams where they lost their communities trust because of the lack of communication, which I think is a strong piece for the team's devs to consider.
milesfull

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

Same for startups in non crypto world. Team is key point of every project. Second one is idea in general. Thats why big companies prefer to buy teams rather than steal idea
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

Many of the projects just have someone that thinks he has an idea of how to do something but lacks the basic skills and competence so he just go forward and starts looking for people. From my experience, many of them go to large freelance websites to look for people to work with them and when things get hard and hard, the so call team will start to leave one after the other until you see one day that the so-called CEO is the new admin manager of the project telegram group. BNOW, Kickcity, infracoin, Productivist, all end this way  Grin
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 01:25:20 PM

I believe experience aside; every successful projects in the crypto currency has had qualities such as hardwork, persostence; good team; good decision making skills and a bit of luck

Coupled with favoring hypes around the crypto currency space
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

It could be very easy to say what you think as it relates to the reason for several projects failure in the cryptocurrency space. In my opinion, Many projects are concerned about the returns to be derived from the project and not necessarily the job or work to be done, that explains why they get easily discouraged ones the returns are not meeting their expectations.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:50:30 PM

I always look out for such project that stand the test of a bear market. Those are projects that I can say are really established and have the potentials to strive high in the crypto space. Such projects are not easy to come by but it's always advised to do a thorough and extensive research to get such.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

I agree with your opinion, that the Team is experienced and has a high flight term so they really understand where their project will go next.  So the project they worked on became truly successful.
but all that also depends on the response of the community to the project, although however many factors influence the success of a Cryptocurrency project.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:27:50 PM

I think the reason why only few project are became successful  is marketing strategies. I believe that the life of every project is based on marketing strategies. In this aspect investors will undertand well the project if marketing strategies and promotion will delivered in a right and good way. So I think this is the first aspect we need to improve to make project's success.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:51:33 PM

Perhaps many projects have overestimated their capabilities. Perhaps they thought that in the cryptosphere it is easy to make money although it is not. About frank scam and say no.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: