Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsor New Alt Currency Exchange  (Read 776 times)
chris112 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:07:02 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 08:06:58 PM by chris112

Looking for sponsors to help create a new cryptocurrency exchange.  I am an entrepreneur and my background is in online marketing and website design.  Over 15 years as a business owner.  Was VP of one of the largest internet service providers in the Southeast, ESPER Systems/ XxPansion Networks., with thousands of customers, until I sold my stock in the company.  http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-142494425.html.  I am located in Tennessee, USA.

I realize I have 0 trust within bitcointalk please message me if you are interested in helping.
For more detailed information or my phone number to reach me directly, please PM me.  I will answer any questions that you may have.

Costs will be for development, redundant servers, real time security, compliance, legal,  etc.  Each disbursement of sponsorship money will be recorded and the ledger details will be sent to every sponsor.

An in house coin is also being created and will benefit all sponsors.  SEC/federal/state rules will be followed.  For current legal reasons the coin is valued at 0 and will not be legal tender.  And in full disclosure we are not offering any promised return or cash value of any sponsorships.

How will a sponsorship benefit you?  You will be supporting a new exchange, you will have membership voting rights regarding the exchange, coin rights etc., discounted or free fees - all based on your sponsorship level and all detailed in a legally signed contract if you are ok with not being anonymous.  Tn, USA laws will apply.

Since this involves real BTC, please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP so that I can prove who I am, or answer any and all questions you may have via phone or email.  Early BTC Sponsorships will receive additional privileges and can be sent to 14KzGxybyKQ4i6ftZ1Jzpdc3xGsko3tvJa
The suggested early sponsorship is 0.05 BTC for bronze level, 0.15 BTC Silver Level, .40 BTC Gold Level 1.0BTC  Platinum Lifetime Level.

edit
Answer to FAQ's sent via PM

Q. Do you have any progress in creating a website?
A. There has been progress creating a website.  Developing websites from the round up is what I have done for a living, so that helps out a lot.  I am fortunate to have that as one of my skills.   I am able to speak and edit programming, but I personally cannot sit and create a new program from scratch.  That is not my calling in life.  There are others much smarter than me in regards to custom programming.

Do you have any programmers?
A. We have a local programmer, and also sub out work to different programmers (overseas) when needed for a particular skill or task.  This project has been discussed in length and he is aware and ready to take on the task.  He realizes there is also an option to use programmers from the crypto community as well.  The local programmer can act as a helper, project lead or both.

Q. Have you sacrificed any personal funds or time yet?
A. Between the exchange and the coins I myself have spent 4 months researching this project and creating a new alt coin(s) (that are actually useful), including US law, speaking to multiple lawyers, drafted a business plan, marketing plan etc.  I have not mentioned the coin details on this on the board yet, but the new coin will be revolutionary without exaggeration.  I believe the new coin will garner a lot of press. (Yes we all say that, but I am willing to stick my nose out there and say that you will find that the introduction will be different and exciting more than anything else on the market AND will actually be a USEFULL coin.)

We do have a domain name for both the business (coin) and exchange.   
We have a 4 letter .com domain for the exchange.

Q. Will I get any stake in your business for my funding?
A. Sponsors do have perks.  A sponsor will receive a number of coins related to the exchange based on membership level.   These limited number of coins will be available to members only, 100%, unless a vote says otherwise.  As you know they will have $0 value, and are not legal tender.  Due to US SEC laws we cannot specifically offer shares in a business without registering with the SEC.  I assure you this literally costs millions of dollars to do, so registration is unattainable at this point.  We are looking at SEC exemptions, but at this time we do not have one.

Christian
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

Smiley a sponsor? Smiley

this word means - you want  to develop. You do not have a money. You have some skills but not enough to make it by your own.

Chances of founding a sponsor - 50% - it will happen or it will not Smiley

Put more details here, because like that you wont find anyone till xmass.
chris112 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:57:24 AM

Smiley a sponsor? Smiley

this word means - you want  to develop. You do not have a money. You have some skills but not enough to make it by your own.

Chances of founding a sponsor - 50% - it will happen or it will not Smiley

Put more details here, because like that you wont find anyone till xmass.

You are absolutely correct.  If you were incorrect, I would not have created a post like I did.  Please let me know what details you are looking for so that I find people before xmas Smiley  And thank you for your post!
chris112 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:24:36 PM

roslinpl,  Hello.  I never received your PM. Please resend.  Thank you sir!
chris112 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:29:57 PM

Each stakeholder will have a publicly viewable signed contract regarding specific sponsorship use.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

Well hello Smiley

I never send you any PM maybe that is why you did not get it Smiley

Anyway, I just think you need to be more precise, and a sponsor means someone must be 90% sure that he will not put his money into titanic Smiley or mtgox.

SO just you must sit and think in details about how you see it. Then start it again.

good luck!
chris112 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:29:58 PM

Well hello Smiley

I never send you any PM maybe that is why you did not get it Smiley

Anyway, I just think you need to be more precise, and a sponsor means someone must be 90% sure that he will not put his money into titanic Smiley or mtgox.

SO just you must sit and think in details about how you see it. Then start it again.

good luck!

Thank you.  I just added new FAQ's that I have been receiving.  Hopefully this helps you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: