Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Mineable ERC20 Token To Immortalize Dr. Sebi  (Read 147 times)
SebiToken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:32:09 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 10:44:22 AM by SebiToken

Dr. Sebi Token was created to be a community driven token and the concept was inspired by the passion and dedication exhibited by a Honduran Herbalist popularly known as Dr. Sebi (born Alfredo Bowman) for the curing of all manner of diseases that plagued mankind. Dr. Sebi cured his patients of blindness, diabetes, impotence, AIDS, cancer and a whole lot of other diseases.

In 1987, he was sued to court by the New York Department of Consumer Affairs and the New York State Attorney General for making claims of having cured these diseases. The judge asked Dr. Sebi to bring in one patient who could testify that he had cured him or her of these potentially fatal diseases. He reportedly provided 70 patients and won the case.

Dr. Sebi also worked with series of celebrities to cure their health problems, examples of which include the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson and Lisa Left Eye Lopez (also deceased), John Travolta and Eddie Murphy.

According to Dr. Sebi during an interview reached out to prominent members of the black community in the USA to help bring his healing solutions to the fore front so as to be able to help more people but he was turned down.

Dr. Sebi was known for pushing a simple dietary premise: that food is alkaline for the body, and dead foods kill your body's natural ability to heal and regenerate healing. Dr. Sebi taught that eliminating foods considered to be toxic—like meat, poultry, seafood, all processed or synthetic items, alcohol, sugar, fried food and iodized salt—the body could heal itself. Diets made of foods with plain ripe fruit; nonstarchy vegetables, especially leafy greens; raw nuts and nut butters; and grains like quinoa, rye and kamut promotes the body's natural healing properties. In doing so, he claimed to have cured several patients of AIDS, cancer, diabetes and blindness.

Conspiracy theorists believe that the lack of attention paid to Dr. Sebi's teachings, the lack of publicity surrounding his reported successes, and the mystery surrounding his arrest and death are because, as any street hustler can tell you, there's no money in the cure—the money is in the sickness. The pharmaceutical business not only needs you sick but doesn't make money if you're well.

This token is a project born out of the need to immortalize Dr. Sebi and his work. I believe this will spark a revolution against the pharmaceutical industry as more people will become enlightened and begin to pay attention to the things that matter as regards their health.

What a privilege to use blockchain technology to immortalize such an outstanding man!

Token Attributes;

- Name: DrSebi Token
- Symbol: SEBI
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Block Reward: 50 SEBI
- Smart Contract Address: 0x9eE9b0A3A49E01225c0c3498E4A624492954b4D2
- No ICO
- No Masternodes
- No Founders Reward
- Difficulty Readjustment every 1024 Blocks
- Block Halving
- 10 Minute Blocktime
- CPU & GPU Mineable
- Deployed on the Ethereum MAINNET

Mining Software Download: SoliditySHA3miner: https://github.com/lwYeo/SoliditySHA3Miner/releases

Miners used to mine 0xbitcoin can also mine this token.

Telegram: https://t.me/drsebitoken

Read a little about Dr. Sebi via the link below.

https://www.theroot.com/5-mysteries-surrounding-the-life-and-death-of-dr-sebi-1790856373/amp

Videos about him are also available on YouTube.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:45:55 AM

Looks to me like an attempt to just advertise your herbal website... Which has Zero relationship to cryptos or even the token you are talking about.
How is the token applicable to promoting herbs and solving the so called "Pharmaceutical industry problem?"

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
SebiToken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:38:53 AM

Looks to me like an attempt to just advertise your herbal website... Which has Zero relationship to cryptos or even the token you are talking about.
How is the token applicable to promoting herbs and solving the so called "Pharmaceutical industry problem?"

I'm sorry that I forgot to state in my post that I'm not in anyway affiliated to the herbal website or the business (I only included the link for whoever may wanna learn more about the man). I'm just a person who believes in the things Dr. Sebi did while he was alive and I believe that people need to know about him and his legacy. The late Nipsey Hustle was going to make a documentary about this man before he was killed. Conspiracy theorist believe that Nipsey was killed to keep the Legend of Dr. Sebi silenced forever!

As we all know that blockchain is a revolutionary tool against the powers that be...why not use it against the pharmaceutical industry and use it to sensitize the world about what's been happening?

Fine, the token may not have a usecase just yet but then at least it'll be serving to champion a very big cause.

Thank You
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: