Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature space - Global Moderator - 5900+ posts - min. bid 0.02 BTC  (Read 1101 times)
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 03:49:25 PM

I'm auctioning off my signature. The rules for this auction are:

• No NSFW content.
  • No scams or shady businesses.
  • No [glow] tags.
  • I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
  • I have the right to shorten, extend, restart or cancel the auction at any point in time.
  • If a user's rank is lower than Member and the bid increase (compared to the last valid bid) is bigger than 0.005 BTC, he has to send in the bid (or the increase if it's not the user's first bid) to 3PL5BStNmwzn8YfEfx4NX2vm5ZYgyeJ92c or the bid is invalid. If the user in question doesn't win the auction, the bid amount minus the miner fee (may vary; depends on current state of Bitcoin) will be sent back.
  • If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
  • The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM.
  • Your signature will have an "Advertisement: " text before it, a notice and should fit within the following example:

Advertisment:
<Advertisement here>
|  Some sort of
|  text of mine
  |  Websites advertised in my signature are not endorsed by me.
  |  Advertise in my signature

The minimum bid is 0.02 BTC, the bids should be evenly divisible by 0.005 BTC. The auction will end on September 4th when this thread is closed if there is at least 1 valid bid. If there isn't one, it'll end 3 days after the first valid bid is placed. The winner's advertisement will run for 1 month.

Examples for both valid and invalid bids:
0.02 BTC <------- VALID
0.01 BTC <------- INVALID, lower than minimum bid

0.03 BTC <------- VALID
0.0325 BTC <------- INVALID, bid is not evenly divisible by 0.005 BTC

0.10 BTC <------- VALID
0.2556642 BTC <------- INVALID,  bid is not evenly divisible by 0.005 BTC

P.S. Custom offers (that DO NOT include me removing either of the advertisement notices ("Advertisment:") or ("Websites advertised in my signature are not endorsed by me.") ) are welcome via PM though keep in mind that the price of advertising will be much higher.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:41:59 PM

Sorry, I'm not here for any bidding but I guess you'll get better exposure in services section(you know that).
As it is not good to sell anything in the services section while it is still up for an auction.
I'll suggest you keep it up for auction and if it goes off without a single valid bid, you can move it to Services section for a fixed price.
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 12:34:43 AM

Sorry, I'm not here for any bidding but I guess you'll get better exposure in services section(you know that).
As it is not good to sell anything in the services section while it is still up for an auction.
I'll suggest you keep it up for auction and if it goes off without a single valid bid, you can move it to Services section for a fixed price.
Good idea. Not sure whether that's something I want to do right now but I'll think about it.

Ringg
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:25:16 PM

How many posts do you typically make monthly?
Is there any guarantee on said amount
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:17:03 PM

Do you know who he is ?  He is a Global Moderator.

Even his few posts are more worth than the tons of posts by the ordinary members.
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:42:01 PM

No guarantees in terms of number posts. I've stopped keeping track of the average number recently so I don't feel comfortable throwing out a random number.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:21:02 AM

No guarantees in terms of number posts. I've stopped keeping track of the average number recently so I don't feel comfortable throwing out a random number.

If we talk about your track record, it is painted down:
- 14 posts in August '19
- 16 posts in September '19
- 13 posts in October '19 and counting

I think if you want someone to make a bid here, you need to lower down your starting bid and increments taking into account the activity that you have shown during the last 3 months because advertisers look for activity rather than total number of posts that you have as wherever you have posted might have turned into a megaspam thread where uncountable number of shitposts are already made. So a promise to make x number of posts during a specified period based on your convenience will expose you to more better offers than getting nothing right now.
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

If we talk about your track record, it is painted down:
- 14 posts in August '19
- 16 posts in September '19
- 13 posts in October '19 and counting

I think if you want someone to make a bid here, you need to lower down your starting bid and increments taking into account the activity that you have shown during the last 3 months because advertisers look for activity rather than total number of posts that you have as wherever you have posted might have turned into a megaspam thread where uncountable number of shitposts are already made. So a promise to make x number of posts during a specified period based on your convenience will expose you to more better offers than getting nothing right now.
I'm not particularly desperate about getting a sig ad as soon as possible so forcing myself to make a specific number of posts is not exactly something I intend to do. I'll have to think about lowering the minimum bid since that does seems like an OKish idea.

Ringg
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:53:55 AM

Do you know who he is ?  He is a Global Moderator.

Even his few posts are more worth than the tons of posts by the ordinary members.

I'm aware of the added status.
It's clear his posts will be viewed at a higher value due to this, I don't think it's wrong to ask the number however.
This would be a very different auction if he said he will not be posting for the next month while this ad runs, or if he's posting 10 times a day
Ringg
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:55:58 AM

I'll probably throw a bid if this auction is still up when our sites closer to release.
This will likely take another few weeks though, my apologies if this is a bit too long.
mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 10:32:26 AM

I'll probably throw a bid if this auction is still up when our sites closer to release.
This will likely take another few weeks though, my apologies if this is a bit too long.

No rush. You're not obliged to bid on my auction  Cheesy.

mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 01:38:50 AM

Bump

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:42:59 PM

I know that the Forum has a rule against posting referral links but if I was bidding for your signature could I include a referral link in my ad?

mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:43:23 PM

I know that the Forum has a rule against posting referral links but if I was bidding for your signature could I include a referral link in my ad?
Sure. There's no rules against having referral links in signatures AFAIK.

SwayStar123

Activity: 77
Merit: 147

https://watchdominion.org

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:57:04 PM

bid 0.02 btc

Also a question, the auction ends on 10 september if theres 1 bid atleast, but it also ends in 3 days if no one bids after a bid, so if I bid now will I have to only wait 3 days before getting it (unless someone else bids) or 10th september?

mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 08:57:46 PM

bid 0.02 btc

Also a question, the auction ends on 10 september if theres 1 bid atleast, but it also ends in 3 days if no one bids after a bid, so if I bid now will I have to only wait 3 days before getting it (unless someone else bids) or 10th september?
You'll only have to wait 3 days.

SwayStar123

Activity: 77
Merit: 147

https://watchdominion.org

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:25:05 AM

bid 0.02 btc

Can i withdraw my bid?

mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 09:35:24 AM

bid 0.02 btc

Can i withdraw my bid?
Sure. Any reason why?

Martkist
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:11:03 PM

Can i advertise a community coin ? is a no premine no ico project, i see that the bid has been withdrawn.

Bid 0.02

mprep (OP)
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 01:16:04 PM

Can i advertise a community coin ? is a no premine no ico project, i see that the bid has been withdrawn.

Bid 0.02
Sure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: