Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone earn any BAT with Brave Ads?  (Read 265 times)
kheebl (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:46:28 PM

I downloaded the brave browser a few days ago hoping to maybe earn a few BAT but so far I have earned nothing. what are some good add filled sites where I can maybe earn some BAT? I checked my settings and i have it set so ads are not blocked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 08:59:01 PM

I earned 10+ BAT but unfortunately lost my wallet seed due to PC hardware issue. In my new PC, the Brave browser does not work. It takes forever to open, so I quite hope to earn BAT token.
Rewards are very small, but it's okay if you use the browser normally, so instead of getting nothing at Chrome or Mozilla, Brave gives you a few cent every day.
kheebl (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:01:45 PM

I earned 10+ BAT but unfortunately lost my wallet seed due to PC hardware issue. In my new PC, the Brave browser does not work. It takes forever to open, so I quite hope to earn BAT token.
Rewards are very small, but it's okay if you use the browser normally, so instead of getting nothing at Chrome or Mozilla, Brave gives you a few cent every day.

Thanks maybe I just need to be more patient. I thought maybe I wasn’t doing something correctly. Hey I’ll take any free money I can get.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

Earned 10BAT from this giveaway, waiting  to earn more BAT and accumulate upto the amount I can sell before trying to withdraw the fund. HoweverI can boldly say the airdrop is real.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
kheebl (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:54:44 PM

Earned 10BAT from this giveaway, waiting  to earn more BAT and accumulate upto the amount I can sell before trying to withdraw the fund. HoweverI can boldly say the airdrop is real.

What giveaway are you referring to? I did however get the free $10 from Coinbase earn.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:58:10 PM

I downloaded the brave browser a few days ago hoping to maybe earn a few BAT but so far I have earned nothing. what are some good add filled sites where I can maybe earn some BAT? I checked my settings and i have it set so ads are not blocked.
Brave browser is a good browser. I start to change my Chrome to this since they start rewarding people with BAT.
The main thing here you need to pay attention to the website that has cooperation with brave.
Also, the creator of the website needs to sign up first to receive contributions.
flagiarist

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:08:20 PM

I see all of you are downloading Brave browser because of the giveaway. I don't believe in that. I believe in quality of the browser and Brave browser is not impressive to me at all. I cannot continue using it just to earn peanuts in form of BAT.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:17:41 PM

There are many factors that may be the cause of you not earning BAT but i think the most important factor is to check is if the BAT ads rewards programme is available in your country because it isn't available in some countries like mine.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:19:35 PM

I see all of you are downloading Brave browser because of the giveaway. I don't believe in that. I believe in quality of the browser and Brave browser is not impressive to me at all. I cannot continue using it just to earn peanuts in form of BAT.
I am sure that you don't know brave browser because if you do you won't say what you just said.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:38:08 AM

I've been using Brave on my iPhone for a long time now. I have ditched Safari for it & believe me, it's one of the best browsers that I have tried & I stuck with it.
I'm not earning any BAT tokens by using it & I couldn't care less but it is a quality browser.
alphaboon

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 07:12:20 AM

It doesn’t even give me a single coin and I use it for desktop and phone. Very weird that so much usage results in nothing. But I would day it is a very fast browser and blocks all kinds of crazy pop up ads.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:11:51 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), coin_curious (2)

Brave forcing me to use Uphold is withholding me from using their browser. The browser on itself seems fine. I'd like to discover more about it but then they must first break their partnership with Uphold, which I experienced as very user-unfriendly.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:29:35 AM
Merited by coin_curious (2)

There are many factors that may be the cause of you not earning BAT but i think the most important factor is to check is if the BAT ads rewards programme is available in your country because it isn't available in some countries like mine.

yes and if it is available in your country you have to opt-in to receive any rewards.

you do this by clicking on the brave icon in your url bar and enable brave rewards.

brave is an optimized version of chromium and its worth the hype, very smooth experience.

Brave forcing me to use Uphold is withholding me from using their browser. The browser on itself seems fine. I'd like to discover more about it but then they must first break their partnership with Uphold, which I experienced as very user-unfriendly.

someone needs to create a BAT Tip to Bat Wallet Service. i dont like uphold too.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:35:50 PM

I have earned nothing too and the browser has been installed to my PC for more than a month which is the basic requirement of tenure usage.

The browser says it has insufficient funds and it can't pay my monthly scheduled payment. Anyway, I still enjoy using it.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:40:06 PM

It doesn’t even give me a single coin and I use it for desktop and phone. Very weird that so much usage results in nothing. But I would day it is a very fast browser and blocks all kinds of crazy pop up ads.
More fast and lighter than Chrome right? I think I will use this browser as my default because it has simple UI.
Anyway, you can also block the ads using its feature. So it's good to use it.

Deeshawn

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Brave browser is rewarding user for surving the internet with brave, cashout some $$ from BAT token yesterday.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:01:14 PM

I have earned nothing too and the browser has been installed to my PC for more than a month which is the basic requirement of tenure usage.

The browser says it has insufficient funds and it can't pay my monthly scheduled payment. Anyway, I still enjoy using it.
Brave is the fastest browser among the chromium based browsers. Chrome has lack of  some functions that avaliable on the Brave. Blocking ads toold is like part by me, flash shields can prevent the third sites access your cookies. Brave rewards system will improve in the future, it is not perfect considering the ongoing development of the Brave browser.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

Brave browser is currently giving out some tips for users monthly, the best way of earning BAT token is by signing up with brave publisher, after, register with uphold, connect with all your social medias account and complete kyc process. With this cashing out BAT token is sure monthly. Payment always between 6th - 10th every month.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:05:30 PM

Dont they have soemthing like google ad to switch it on?
There might be steps out there to work it out and get more BAT than just like cloud mining for browsing the internet.

But it is okay though, maybe someday they will add that up. I am now haply with having a great security and a faster browser which doesnt eat a lot of memory.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:46:25 PM

Brave is the fastest browser among the chromium based browsers. Chrome has lack of  some functions that avaliable on the Brave. Blocking ads toold is like part by me, flash shields can prevent the third sites access your cookies. Brave rewards system will improve in the future, it is not perfect considering the ongoing development of the Brave browser.
That's what I like with brave, it's automatically blocking ads within the site. I understand about the reward system and I have no complain with that. Because I enjoy using it, those annoying ads were already gone whenever I visit a website.

And I consider it as a reward already although it's one feature of brave browser that they have been boasting. Even to those people that are not into crypto, I've seen people who are using and suggesting brave browser.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: