Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complaint from the supervisor malevolent  (Read 333 times)
Seller4Torrent (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:02:05 PM

Hello

I have a big problem with the supervisor malevolent  
I'm a simple BitTorrent trader
And created a topic for sell my accounts torrent in a section Invites & Accounts a few months ago
And I sold some successful accounts  to some buyers, You can check my feedback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2552158

But today staff malevolent Deleted all my thread here
The reason for this as alleged , I sell accounts hacked !!!

And this is not true
And I swear that most accounts are personal
And all my accounts is work 100%
+
I sold 4 trackers to 4 buyers , you can ask them for my acconuts with them
my buyers there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2552158
+
Please ask them about me

Now all my threads are deleted , all my posts here are deleted
+
I have no work or other source of money

All this is a great injustice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:49:56 PM

I'm not sure why you're posting this in Beginners & help board. Move it to Meta or just try to contact malevolent and prove that he deleted your threads without any reason.
Then maybe try to find a job? Sales of some account isn't very reliable as the only source of income.

Seller4Torrent (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

I'm not sure why you're posting this in Beginners & help board. Move it to Meta or just try to contact malevolent and prove that he deleted your threads without any reason.
Then maybe try to find a job? Sales of some account isn't very reliable as the only source of income.

You are right
Thanks for this good advice  Smiley
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:01:42 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2), DdmrDdmr (1)

As I've already told you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629.msg1435427#msg1435427

3. To prevent illegal trades involving hacked accounts, there are special restrictions when selling accounts and invites for invite-only sites. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134779.0p

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134779.0

Selling invites is allowed, but there are some restrictions in order to prevent people from selling accounts and invites obtained through hacking. In order to sell invites or accounts to invite-only sites, you must:
- Have some history here, with more history being required for trades of invites/accounts in bulk. Or,
- Have substantial history on reputable invite trading forums such as torrentinvites.org which prohibit selling hacked accounts. Or,
- Be vouched for by someone from one of the above two categories.

Theymos didn't institute these rules because he was bored, he most likely came to a conclusion that (too) many invites and accounts to invite-only sites people were selling on bitcointalk were obtained through hacking/phishing/etc.

As to your 4 buyers, you shouldn't have been allowed to sell to them in the first place, and that's not enough to convince me you're legit anyway. Other mods/admins are free to chime in if they disagree.

Signature space available for rent.
Seller4Torrent (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:10:33 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 02:57:03 PM by Seller4Torrent

A question for you :

1- How do you know that the account is hacked or not ?

The answer is You won't know

2- - How to make sure I am not a hacker and i will not sell accounts by hacking ?

- You can check my feedback in other forum there : https://www.invitescene.com/topic/27138-trade-for-torrent/

- You  can ask my buyers here about me , And ask them for my acconuts with them still accounts work or banned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2552158

- All my accounts are working with all buyers

3- Almost a month and a half ago you were deleted my old thread here !
The reason as you mentioned in private messages is : I don't have any a good feedbacks to trust your buyers
So I also deleted my previous topic a month and a half ago
Now that I have completed several successful business transactions I have also deleted my new topic
The reason this time I am selling hacked accounts

What we deduce from these different opinions that mate "malevolent" ?!

4- You deleted my threads and posts and destroyed my business here
This is not fair
I'm now waiting for justice from forum owners here
no more .
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:54:44 PM
Merited by actmyname (1)

This rule is very important. Did OP actually read rules in general, and the rule #23, in particular?
23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:53:37 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 04:16:40 PM by malevolent

A question for you :

The answer is You won't know

2- - How to make sure I am not a hacker and i will not sell accounts by hacking ?
- You can check my feedback in other forum there : https://www.invitescene.com/topic/27138-trade-for-torrent/
- You  can ask my buyers here about me , And ask them for my acconuts with them still accounts work or banned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2552158
- All my accounts are working with all buyers

3- Almost a month and a half ago you were deleted my old thread here !
The reason as you mentioned in private messages is : I don't have any a good feedbacks to trust your buyers
So I also deleted my previous topic a month and a half ago
Now that I have completed several successful business transactions I have also deleted my new topic
The reason this time I am selling hacked accounts

What we deduce from these different opinions that mate "malevolent" ?!

4- You deleted my threads and posts and destroyed my business here
This is not fair
no more .

Again, here are the requirements one of which you should fulfill if you want to sell invites or accounts to invite-only sites on bitcointalk:

Have some history here, with more history being required for trades of invites/accounts in bulk. Or

You have four ratings, all from relatively new Newbie accounts. I'm not convinced this requirements has been fulfilled. Not to mention you shouldn't have even sold these accounts to them.

Have substantial history on reputable invite trading forums such as torrentinvites.org which prohibit selling hacked accounts. Or,

13 positive ratings since 2016 on some unknown invite trading forum. Requirement not fulfilled.

Be vouched for by someone from one of the above two categories.

Requirement not fulfilled.

If you're actually legit then sorry about that, but it is what it is, others have ruined it for you.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:15:38 PM
Merited by malevolent (1), Welsh (1)

A question for you :

Your accounts are assumed to be hacked unless you can demonstrate otherwise. The way you demonstrate they are not hacked is by showing existing reputation that you have a history of selling accounts/invites that are not hacked, or by receiving a vouch from someone who matches this criteria.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:31:56 PM

This is not fair
no more .
It might not be fair from your point of view, however upon signing up to the forum you are signing up to the rules of the forum. Therefore, to sell the sort of stuff that you were trying to sell you'll need to wait until you have more of a history here. Newbie members selling this sort of stuff gets deleted, and its not just you that has been subject to that. Many users per day get their "business" deleted, because its against the forums guidelines.
Seller4Torrent (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:47:31 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 01:09:19 AM by mprep

@malevolent

1- You don't know the torrent world , to say forum invitescene.com Unknown forum

2-
13 positive ratings since 2016 
Yes I have 13 + feedbacks , because i will not trade or sell every day , I can trade or sell 1 per month
Also all positives feedback not negative feedback

Also you can check my feedback on other forum : https://arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=476379

A question for you :

Your accounts are assumed to be hacked unless you can demonstrate otherwise. The way you demonstrate they are not hacked is by showing existing reputation that you have a history of selling accounts/invites that are not hacked, or by receiving a vouch from someone who matches this criteria.

In the world of torrents can be proved by send you some proofs of some accounts

This is not fair
no more .
It might not be fair from your point of view, however upon signing up to the forum you are signing up to the rules of the forum. Therefore, to sell the sort of stuff that you were trying to sell you'll need to wait until you have more of a history here. Newbie members selling this sort of stuff gets deleted, and its not just you that has been subject to that. Many users per day get their "business" deleted, because its against the forums guidelines.

Any senior member of the novice now was once small
Now I am starting again yet some successful business transactions have proven here

I also know nothing but torrent, and I am supposed to start from the torrent world
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:04:37 PM

@malevolent

1- You don't know the torrent world , to say forum invitescene.com Unknown forum

2-
13 positive ratings since 2016  
Yes I have 13 + feedbacks , because i will not trade or sell every day , I can trade or sell 1 per month
Also all positives feedback not negative feedback

Also you can check my feedback on other forum : https://arabhardware.net/forum/showthread.php?t=476379

It's not the most popular of invite trading sites.

Even if it were, you should have linked there in your first post when you first started selling along with a proof that account actually belongs to you.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:13:24 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

Get a job your lowlife. You come to this forum selling hacked accounts just like the 1000 other scumbags in this forum trying to rip off innocent people. You should thank the administration team that you are still allowed to have one section. This forum is not your working place like a neighborhood backalley drug deals. Have some manners and be a decent member of the working class instead of being a lowlife scumbag.

You should make your own forum and preach your own rules so you feel that they are "justified". But if you stay here either follow the forum rules and what the mods say or get lost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Seller4Torrent (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:03:18 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 01:09:38 AM by mprep

TheUltraElite

You come to this forum selling hacked accounts just like the 1000 other scumbags in this forum trying to rip off innocent people.

Agian accounts hacked ?!

I swear that most accounts are personal

TheUltraElite
This is not your forum to say that
You are a member like me but older than me

I said everything, no more
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: