Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (BETA)Luckydice.net Crash/Dice/Jackpot games/free coins  (Read 758 times)
betcoy (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:04:36 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 04:18:18 AM by betcoy

luckydice - this is an exciting and provable private mini-games.

Play games and win coins that you can exchange for $.
Coins are our in-game currency. Rate: 0.01 COIN = 0.01$

You can buy coins on the page coin purchases or get free every 15 minutes, on the page free coins
Fair game
The random number generator creates provable and completely honest random numbers that are used to determine the result of each game played on the site.

Each user can check the outcome of any game in a completely deterministic way. Providing a single parameter - the client cache, the inputs of the random number generator, luckydice can't manipulate the results to his advantage.

Random number generator luckydice allows each game to request any number of random numbers from a given client seed, server seed, and one-time number.
Referrals
Earn 0.5% from your referrals
Your referrals receive 30 bonuses at registration!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bur4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:21:35 AM

Your registration process successfully made me not to try the website.
betcoy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:26:21 AM

Promocode "Bitcointalk" and get 30 bonus
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:29:31 AM

Referrals
Earn 0.5% from your referrals win amount
Just want to ask about this, why are we can only get 0.5% from total wins from our reff? Doesn't it supposed for us to earn based on their wagered amount despite they are lost or win?

30 what? Is it $30 or 30 BTC?
betcoy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:35:37 AM

Referrals
Earn 0.5% from your referrals win amount
Just want to ask about this, why are we can only get 0.5% from total wins from our reff? Doesn't it supposed for us to earn based on their wagered amount despite they are lost or win?

30 what? Is it $30 or 30 BTC?

yes you earn from all his bets,fix,thanks

30 bonus coins Wink
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:41:45 AM

Domain information,
Domain Information
Domain:luckydice.net
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2019-08-08
Expires On:2020-08-08
Updated On:2019-08-08
Name Servers:dns1.registrar-servers.com
dns2.registrar-servers.com

Just 1 day domain age, can we ask official announcement thread of this gambling website if there is any? Or you are just promoting your referral code?

30 bonus coins Wink
Which coin they will pay as bonuses ? Curious about it !

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
betcoy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:44:51 AM

Domain information,
Domain Information
Domain:luckydice.net
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2019-08-08
Expires On:2020-08-08
Updated On:2019-08-08
Name Servers:dns1.registrar-servers.com
dns2.registrar-servers.com

Just 1 day domain age, can we ask official announcement thread of this gambling website if there is any? Or you are just promoting your referral code?

30 bonus coins Wink

I am the moderator of the site, this is the official thread
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:36:53 AM

Just checked out your site and the design itself is alright, but could use a ton of improvements. I am confused about the house edge regarding Dice here. Is it 4% or 1%? If it is 4%, you can rest assured that no gambler would want to invest here.

Can you clarify op? Also, I could not find the FAQ anywhere which is something else you need to look into.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

30 bonus coins Wink

They do not use crypto as the main denomination, the 30 coins worth $30 as stated on the FAQ page and it can be converted to real money ($) through the exchange feature (minimum exchange 1000 bonus coins). The way to deposit is also a bit complicated as the site is using CoinPayments so for those who are not really familiar with it then it would be a bit hard for the first time.
@OP, how much is the house edge of each available games? You need to provide this information publicly. I looked at the dice game and it seems that the HE is high because player get 1.92x only for 50% winning chance. It is also pointed by a user on the chat named "yahoo" (maybe yahoo from this forum) that the house edge of the dice game is 4%. It is not competitive HE obviously.

Also, I could not find the FAQ anywhere which is something else you need to look into.

It is under the support tab.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:39:45 AM

To be honest the site's design is really nice.
But the thing that disappointed me is that, there is no proper and official announcement about the site here on bitcointalk.
You guys should make a proper announcement thread and with that could have also mentioned more features of the site.
The house edge is too high also.
Hope these things gets fixed.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:52:27 AM

But the thing that disappointed me is that, there is no proper and official announcement about the site here on bitcointalk.
You guys should make a proper announcement thread and with that could have also mentioned more features of the site.
This is their official announcement thread and IMO this is already a proper way to greet people with their new gambling site. Is it better to look at their site directly rather than read on here?
Each gambling site has their own rules (including their House Edge), it shouldn't get fixed since higher house edge doesn't mean the site is broken. If you don't like it, just simply don't play on there
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:41:27 PM

This is their official announcement thread and IMO this is already a proper way to greet people with their new gambling site. Is it better to look at their site directly rather than read on here?
Each gambling site has their own rules (including their House Edge), it shouldn't get fixed since higher house edge doesn't mean the site is broken. If you don't like it, just simply don't play on there

He is just saying his opinion about the site. It is a feedback about the site, we are free to say something about the site. Regarding the high house edge, he says it is high as what I said previously. It does not mean that we say the site is broken, it is just an opinion so the owner may consider to reduce the house edge so the site may get better traffic. You should know that gamblers prefer to play in lower house edge games. There is no good reasons to play on high house games where there are the same game with lower house edge.
An ANN thread would look better and attractive if it is created properly, with an attractive ANN thread then people will be interested to check the site. Dont you understand the purposes of ANN thread? First purpose should be to attract people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:58:32 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 10:47:53 PM by janggernaut

He is just saying his opinion about the site. It is a feedback about the site, we are free to say something about the site. Regarding the high house edge, he says it is high as what I said previously. It does not mean that we say the site is broken, it is just an opinion so the owner may consider to reduce the house edge so the site may get better traffic. You should know that gamblers prefer to play in lower house edge games. There is no good reasons to play on high house games where there are the same game with lower house edge.

I also posted my opinion regarding his opinion and will reponse for your opinion as well now.
E.g Freebitcoin has 5% House edge and it's never get changed until now, but people still playing on there? Why didn't they playing on other gambling site which has lower house edge?

An ANN thread would look better and attractive if it is created properly, with an attractive ANN thread then people will be interested to check the site. Dont you understand the purposes of ANN thread? First purpose should be to attract people.
ANN thread doesn't need to look atractive, as long as the site is legit, ANN thread is unneccesary. E.g look at betcoin.ag ANN thread, it's attractive, isn't it? Why don't you playing on there with your money? Or maybe gamble on safedice, will you?

Edit:

Well said dude.
I guess @juggernaut hasn't seen any other gambling site's official ANN thread here in bitcointalk. Else he could have understood what i was talking about.
My username id janggernaut. Is there something wrong with your spelling skill?
No, i understood it, i have seen other attracted ANN thread too, i was just pointed out my valid opinion againts your baseless opinion.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

Well said dude.
I guess @juggernaut hasn't seen any other gambling site's official ANN thread here in bitcointalk. Else he could have understood what i was talking about.
There are many well established sites already present who offer low house edge,so why to go for a new and unauthorized site along with a disadvantage of high house edge.
Nevertheless it's just my suggestion.
Better i would advise OP to conduct some promotions in order to attract legit gamblers.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

Well then have a look around to others. Learn to create a visually looking good ANN so that users find it interesting to read. The way you posted this ANN, it seems like someone with no time in hand typed in their notepad and paste it here. If you are not serious about your business then do not expect much return from it.

Perhaps you can hire someone who can do this jobs for you if you do not know what you are doing here.
betcoy (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:46:47 PM

Use promocode "100" and get 100 bonus coins
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:46:48 PM

Use promocode "100" and get 100 bonus coins
Whats the term of these bonuses? 100 bonus coins is equivalent to what on usd? Its hard to presume things if you cant see anything like FAQ or whatsoever.
Crash site doesn't even load.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:33:08 PM

Your registration process successfully made me not to try the website.

made me chuckle for some reason  Grin
register wasn't too bad - no funny stuff like "confirm your phone number" or "to be accepted your password must consist of at least 1 digit , 1 egyptian letter, 2 clingon consonants and a special symbol"
the site itself shows that  admin is a staunch supporter of minimalism in code and also , most likely is a russian speaker
since many of the English translations are very familiar , like "write in support" or "referrals" (affiliate)
provably fair implementation is strange , it gives you a hash and then you can put it into a form and click it ... and voala it is fair
it is not the way provably fair works ,sadly - no changing the seed , no other info just a sad lonely random hash we do not know anything about

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:43:31 PM

Another new gambling site welcome to this forum I hope you can get more attraction to your site by the way I explore to your site and I like the clean design with a mobile friendly, easy to register no need phone verification. Do you plan to expand your marketing strategy by doing some easy task with a reward?

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:34:59 PM

Well then have a look around to others. Learn to create a visually looking good ANN so that users find it interesting to read. The way you posted this ANN, it seems like someone with no time in hand typed in their notepad and paste it here. If you are not serious about your business then do not expect much return from it.

Perhaps you can hire someone who can do this jobs for you if you do not know what you are doing here.
From what i've observed OP doesn't have the time to put some efforts of writing perhaps your suggestion is accurate that OP should hire someone to write for him to promote the sites very well. And also if OP would consider any messaging apps for all the people that want to have a suggestion or question is better to help improve his site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: