Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMIT COIN - TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMERS PLATFORM  (Read 3414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sanj429

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:08:56 PM

Review of StreamIt [STREAM] : https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoanalyzer/review-streamit-stream-xwypwy
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 11:23:33 PM

I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:13:53 AM

I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 
Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.
randomfrenchguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:42:26 PM

Haha did the same and insta got deleted & permabanned from discord.
Reported it here & insta got deleted.
Still waiting from answers of Pirrlock the dev.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 11:29:10 PM

Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:14:41 AM

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.
Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:49:42 PM

Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

I didn't say that because this project is registered in the UK that it is a scam, I said that anyone can register a company with that website in the UK for just a few hundred pounds and that it doesn't mean the company that is registered is a legit company. Like I said, I'll be interested to see someone go to the address and see if Streamit really does have a set up there or is it a lie? CMC listing also means nothing as I have seen coins listed that are clearly pump and dump coins and over hyped so for the ones who think CMC list legit coins I would think again.

master2# (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:54:29 AM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on COINDAR

https://coindar.org/en/coin/streamit-coin

randomfrenchguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:27:08 AM

What i'm seeing is that veela & I have seen some concerns with the insiders of this coin and have been sharing it. Tbh, the answers are pathetic and show you don't actually want to answer our concerns and this is really shady.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 11:00:20 PM

What i'm seeing is that veela & I have seen some concerns with the insiders of this coin and have been sharing it. Tbh, the answers are pathetic and show you don't actually want to answer our concerns and this is really shady.

I think what we have asked is fair and easy to answer but the team for some reason keep ignoring our questions. What do they think, just because they registered their company name with the UK companies house it proves they are legit? please everyone make sure you all DYOR on this project.

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:48:46 AM

I think what we have asked is fair and easy to answer but the team for some reason keep ignoring our questions. What do they think, just because they registered their company name with the UK companies house it proves they are legit? please everyone make sure you all DYOR on this project.

Hello, randomfrenchguy and vella85. Do you have more questions besides our registration. Please ask them and we will answer all your questions.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:40:25 AM

build new wallet with new GUI + Added Extra Buttons to wallet if are you Interested please on Private. Added Buttons -Website -Explorer -Twitter -Discord -Bitcointalk -Telegram -Gihub -Crex24 -Exchange Assets -Cryptobridge -Coinexchange Vindax -Escodex
ARE YOU INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ON MY dISCORD : https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 11:21:19 PM

Hello, randomfrenchguy and vella85. Do you have more questions besides our registration. Please ask them and we will answer all your questions.

I did ask a question about the company being registered at that address in the UK but I got no reply from anyone. I would like to see video footage of someone actually visiting that address and showing that it is Streamit because like I said anyone can register a company name in the UK companies house for around 200 pounds.

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

I did ask a question about the company being registered at that address in the UK but I got no reply from anyone. I would like to see video footage of someone actually visiting that address and showing that it is Streamit because like I said anyone can register a company name in the UK companies house for around 200 pounds.
Hello.You are right. Everyone can registered office in UK for 200$ and employed secretary for 100$ weekly. This secretary will be worked in office and make some video. Will you invest in this project? We have international team as you can see in our website. Streamit has Ambassadors around the world but our software engineers work at home most time. They not fly often to our UK office. We have really office in UK and invite you to visit us also you can call us +442039292048. If you have more questions, we are ready to answer them
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 11:17:13 PM

Hello.You are right. Everyone can registered office in UK for 200$ and employed secretary for 100$ weekly. This secretary will be worked in office and make some video. Will you invest in this project? We have international team as you can see in our website. Streamit has Ambassadors around the world but our software engineers work at home most time. They not fly often to our UK office. We have really office in UK and invite you to visit us also you can call us +442039292048. If you have more questions, we are ready to answer them

Well why didn't the team register the company where the software engineers live instead of the UK? That doesn't make sense to me and I think that the team registered in the UK because it is very easy for any company to register their name. I'll be very interested to see the video once it is released to the public showcasing the office.

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 08:57:03 AM

Well why didn't the team register the company where the software engineers live instead of the UK? That doesn't make sense to me and I think that the team registered in the UK because it is very easy for any company to register their name. I'll be very interested to see the video once it is released to the public showcasing the office.
We registered Streamit company in UK, because our Founder/CEO Ankit Anand lives in UK now. We will post the video from our office soon.
master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 09:30:48 AM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on CRYPTOLIST.CLUB

https://cryptolist.club/currency/streamit-coin

pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:07:50 AM

It's really important to have a descent realized platform for stteam, the bot have a real usecase, and is really good
master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 11:37:57 AM

Hello, guys

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM will be listed in 2 days on TOP CMC market WhiteBit https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/whitebit/

You can retweet this tweet and support Streamit in this way https://twitter.com/WhiteBit6/status/1178628019277180929

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 11:29:16 PM

When will the video showcasing the office be released? I'm really interested in seeing this as I still have my doubts about this project and who is really running it behind the scenes. Why not have a team meeting showcasing the team live in a stream?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: