Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMIT COIN - TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMERS PLATFORM  (Read 3402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:28:06 PM

The project need a little more activity, last month was really stoped on discord, investor are looking for more great news about the development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
master2# (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 07:41:50 PM

Hello, @everyone

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on https://nodehub.io/

Thousands of streamers around the world use the Twitch BOT and Dashboard

You can make STREAM using STREAMIT Twitch Bot

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 150$ daily

MNO https://masternodes.online/currencies/STREAM/

STREAMIT  is one of the most stable coins in the cryptocurrency market over the past six months

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 12:01:50 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now TOP-200 CMC coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 1000$ daily

STREAMIT  is one of the most stable coins in the cryptocurrency market over the past six months
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 09:50:34 PM

What a joke this project is, clearly you can see that the person running this thread doesn't even answer people's questions about the investment program lol. Also don't be fooled by the coin being ranked in the top 200 on CMC as most of it is fake volume which again I never received a reply from anyone about this crypto21212 who was buying and selling creating fake volume. Most of the volume was from this one person which is why the coin is able to move up the ranks on CMC. Where is the community? Maybe if the team was more transparent more people would trust in the project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:25:16 PM

What a joke this project is, clearly you can see that the person running this thread doesn't even answer people's questions about the investment program lol. Also don't be fooled by the coin being ranked in the top 200 on CMC as most of it is fake volume which again I never received a reply from anyone about this crypto21212 who was buying and selling creating fake volume. Most of the volume was from this one person which is why the coin is able to move up the ranks on CMC. Where is the community? Maybe if the team was more transparent more people would trust in the project.
Hello, Vella85. How are you?
Did you see, that Streamit celebrate 6 months from the launch of the project and still keep price and income.
In this regard, you decided to write a few words in this topic)
I and other Streamit investors earned over $ 25,000
You can still have time to jump into this project and earn a lot of money.
Good luck.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 10:32:06 PM

Did you see, that Streamit celebrate 6 months from the launch of the project and still keep price and income.
Good luck.

Did you even read what I said, the only reason why the price is holding up is because its fake volume. If someone is just wash trading and buying and selling their own coins, of course the price is going to be stable. I'm not touching this at all as I'm still waiting for the video on where the company is registered. Where is everyone then if people are earning so much money here? I would of thought there would be many people here saying this but there is nothing and the Discord is also dead.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 08:06:48 PM

Good luck.

Did you even read what I said, the only reason why the price is holding up is because its fake volume. If someone is just wash trading and buying and selling their own coins, of course the price is going to be stable. I'm not touching this at all as I'm still waiting for the video on where the company is registered. Where is everyone then if people are earning so much money here? I would of thought there would be many people here saying this but there is nothing and the Discord is also dead.
Hi, what do you mean - fake volume? This coin keep price and income during 6 month, I and other earlier investors made more than 20k$
Fake volume - can't help keep coin price and stability
I think you are not good at cryptocurrencies.
Streamit team really hard work and invests funds in the development and advertising of the project
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 11:19:13 PM

Good luck.

Hi, what do you mean - fake volume? This coin keep price and income during 6 month, I and other earlier investors made more than 20k$
Streamit team really hard work and invests funds in the development and advertising of the project

Are you for real? Of course fake volume can keep the coin stable for months as the person just keeps buying and selling their own coins. Good for you on making $20k but I don't see a whole lot of people talking about this project anyway. If its as good as you think, don't you think more people will be talking about it and more people posting in here and on Discord? No we don't see that. To say that I'm not good with cryptocurrencies is a joke my friend as I have been in this space since January 2015 and I've seen a lot in that time especially when it comes to masternode projects that create fake volume to suck people into buying their coin. Do some research on LPC and the other projects that the same dev run and see how fake volume can sustain the price for a long time until the dev is ready to dump.

DayXDT

Activity: 185

HELLO GOD!

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 09:15:09 PM

Good luck.

Are you for real? Of course fake volume can keep the coin stable for months as the person just keeps buying and selling their own coins. Good for you on making $20k but I don't see a whole lot of people talking about this project anyway. If its as good as you think, don't you think more people will be talking about it and more people posting in here and on Discord? No we don't see that. To say that I'm not good with cryptocurrencies is a joke my friend as I have been in this space since January 2015 and I've seen a lot in that time especially when it comes to masternode projects that create fake volume to suck people into buying their coin. Do some research on LPC and the other projects that the same dev run and see how fake volume can sustain the price for a long time until the dev is ready to dump.
Hello, friend. You always know how to revive the topic))))
Thank you!
P.S. Streamit is the most profitable project 2019-2020

SAD
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 10:44:15 PM

Good luck.

Hello, friend. You always know how to revive the topic))))
Thank you!
P.S. Streamit is the most profitable project 2019-2020

Because I saw that the thread starter wasn't answering people's questions on here. Like I said to the other person, good for you if you made profit from this project but there doesn't seem to be many as this thread would be super active with people posting how good this project is.

Also ask yourself why the team wouldn't do a video call with KYD for verification? why hasn't the team post a video on the office location? Why is the team only concerned about getting the coin listed on exchanges and tracking sites? We have seen much developments on the actual product so to me it looks like the team is just interested in wash trading which is what's going on.

Here is proof in this video of one person bulling and selling coins to create fake volume which I've been saying in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkvUGaML1KI

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 03:38:21 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is listed on well known market Bitfare trading on 1th FEB 2020

Trading link https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitfare/

Facebook announcement link https://www.facebook.com/Bitfare.io/photos/a.610153246137196/796975117455007/?type=3&theater

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 750$ daily daily

STREAMIT PoS investors which have 1000 streamit coins and more earn about 30-50$ daily

CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/markets/

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:02:30 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is listed on well known market Bitfare trading on 1th FEB 2020

Facebook announcement link https://www.facebook.com/Bitfare.io/photos/a.610153246137196/796975117455007/?type=3&theater

STREAMIT PoS investors which have 1000 streamit coins and more earn about 30-50$ daily

how to?? if rewards for pos is 1? not 30% anymore
viralalert

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 05:54:30 PM

Hello, everybody

how to?? if rewards for pos is 1? not 30% anymore
Hello. You can buy 1000 coins and check.
master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 10:26:04 AM

✅Hello, everybody

✅We are very happy to announce, that STREAM celebrate  6 months since the launch of the network today

✅ In this regard we have prepared for you gifts 16.000 STREAMIT Coins

✅The first 3 people who buy STREAMIT Masternode on the markets will receive 5000 coins extra as bonus

✅The first 10 people who buy STREAMIT 1000  coins on the markets will receive 100 coins extra as bonus

✅STREAMIT Masternode owners earn 1000$ daily

✅ MNO https://masternodes.online/currencies/STREAM/

✅Markets link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/markets/
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 12:07:14 AM

This really is becoming a joke now as all this project cares about is for people to buy this coin and saying how good the roi is. Just look at all the team have been doing, they just care about listing on exchanges and sites for tracking earnings. Where is the actual developments of the platform? Why do the team only care about people buying this coin? These are major red flags in my opinion and still no one has replied to me about the fake trading to boost volume and the proof was also in that video that the Youtiber put out.

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:27:04 PM

This really is becoming a joke now as all this project cares about is for people to buy this coin and saying how good the roi is. Just look at all the team have been doing, they just care about listing on exchanges and sites for tracking earnings. Where is the actual developments of the platform? Why do the team only care about people buying this coin? These are major red flags in my opinion and still no one has replied to me about the fake trading to boost volume and the proof was also in that video that the Youtiber put out.
Hello, friend. Can I know how long have you been in the crypto business?
As we know 90% coins make fake volume.
Do you want to say, that 90% of coins=scam projects?
Did you watch this video on Youtube? That guy shows trading on Cryptobridge, as we know, this market was closed 2 month ago.
Streamit team develops project and keep stable price of coins and this is the most important for me and I think of other investors.
For us, stable income is important, not daily posts or reports on the work done by the team.
I hope you understand me very well.

I have been in crypto since January 2015 my friend and I can spot red flags in projects that only care about keeping a stable price by wash trading. Yes I know that a lot of projects wash trade which will soon catch up with them all. But as you can see here, where are the developments of the actual platform? why would someone invest in here just because the price is stable from wash trading when there is no actual value in the project or use case. This investment program is nothing but a way to suck more people into buying the coin expecting a return on their coins. Why not just develop the platform which is what this coin is all about?

Red flags that I have mentioned in here before and still no one from the team can come and answer the concerns with this project. If this was as good as you think it is, wouldn't you think this thread would be buzzing with people saying how good it is?

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 08:43:37 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on STARTTRADING

https://starttrading.com/currencies/streamit-coin/

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 600$ daily

STREAMIT  is one of the most stable coins 2019-2020

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 10:19:44 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on CRYPTOCHAIN

https://cryptochain.co.in/en/currencies/streamit-coin/

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 500$ daily

STREAMIT PoS investors with 5000 coins+ recive about 100$ daily

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/markets/

master2# (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 06:11:08 PM

Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on LIVECOINS

https://livecoins.com.br/preco/streamit-coin/

STREAMIT Masternode owners earn about 300$ daily

STREAMIT PoS investors with 5000 coins+ recive about 75$ daily

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/markets/

kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:04:27 AM

STREAMIT  is one of the most stable coins 2019-2020
The price of STREAM coins has decreased significantly since the end of February, will the team try to make the price of STREAM go up again because you say "most stable coins 2019-2020" and I want to prove what you say and what you mean?

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀