Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:39:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alteseason will never happen?  (Read 6051 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:50:18 AM

Nobody knows the answer to this question.  If someone knew it, he/she would have been already a millionaire.

However, price increases for good altcoins will come for sure, but don't expect for sh*t coins to raise, too, as in 2017.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

I believe that the market has a repetitive cycle. so there is hope that the time for altcoin will happen again. like bitcoin, altcoin also still has hopes of rising. so I believe this.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:40:19 PM

I believe that the market has a repetitive cycle. so there is hope that the time for altcoin will happen again. like bitcoin, altcoin also still has hopes of rising. so I believe this.
Of course, in this market everything will be repeated, only terms and percentages will change. but definitely, this market is still developing in terms of wave motion. up - down - up - down
Isn't new to think about the situation, it is the market demand and scamming issues happen around in crypto makes this change. We never like this to happen but we are not the control of the market and we have nothing to do but to accept the thing it has.
We never put some ends in altcoins and most likely we can't be a hopeless cause we still have time to wait and see the sunshine again.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

Well bitcoin dominance is still big and personally I don't see an altcoins seasons happening soon or in 2019. Just gather the coins that needs your attention and also start to participate into bounties as now is a perfect time to do it. We have 1 year untill bitcoin halv and after that we can start thinking on altseason.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?
Do you have the crystal ball?Howd you know that there would be no altcoin season? We might break Btc 70% dominance but doesn't mean

that the entire market wouldn't shift upside down.Anything can happen or without assurance therefore we cant make any conclusions yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 02:24:59 PM

You don't need to say it here , just have fun and do away with them while those who believe its gonna come will buy in to it and see it blow in some months time which I also believe it will .
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

I think altcoin season will happen, we are currently trapped by the increase in the price of BTC, and always hope that the increase in price of BTC will increase altcoin, in my opinion it's wrong, BTC will not affect altcoin prices much, which affects the price of altcoin more is the platform of the altcoin, for example, if there are coins using the ETH platform then an increase in eth will increase the altcoin price.

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:02:47 PM

It will come. Bitcoin dominance was at his maximum at 70 percent. It can't do a lot better. It was a pump of Bitcoin because of the fear of missing the pump of Bitcoin to 20000 USD. But that won't happen because the pump was made with the current altcoins mostly. If you look at his dominances, it was 35 percent in January. A fair dominance should be between 35 and 50 percents. Altcoins have the same are better functionality than Bitcoin, there is no reason that Bitcoin eat the whole market at that would mean that cryptocurrencies don't have any value, except for speculators. If you believe in the technology, it is the altcoins who is making more progress now. Bitcoin is the first generation, that's why altcoins won't die.
I would add: do you prefer buying MS-DOS or the actual Window 10? It is like this. Bitcoin vs a new altcoin. If it is not and everyone only invest in Bitcoin, it means the end of cryptocurrencies/blockchains as it means that no one is interested to develop it more.
Totally agree. There are really good altcoin that make solutions BTC never can do. LN yes or no

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 03:10:28 PM

Starting from today, you will see domination of bitcoin falls dramatically, it means in the same period, altcoin domination will rise, and their season has been activated hours ago. Now, let's hop on the altcoin boats, and tighten your seat-belts, then enjoy altcoin rides. At least, I think we can enjoy altcoin ride in the next 2 months.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:14:19 PM

altcoin season will be , but when it starts exactly no one knows , as the dominance of bitcoin is growing and all the money from altcoins go to the cue ball , you need to follow the schedule and when breaking the trend to buy.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:26:57 PM

Starting from today, you will see domination of bitcoin falls dramatically, it means in the same period, altcoin domination will rise, and their season has been activated hours ago. Now, let's hop on the altcoin boats, and tighten your seat-belts, then enjoy altcoin rides. At least, I think we can enjoy altcoin ride in the next 2 months.
Is this a joke or how you predict this. I dont like BTC but this is strange....

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

Some alts had go high with bitcoin like HC or XZC. Maybe more, just these i checked. Check the charts. So you need to be vigilant in market with alts these days to make profit.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:05:28 PM

I think the answer will be no, without the real life usage altcoin will only being used as speculation and got no real value, and with a lot of new coin coming out, it weaken the alt coin value even worse, in the end investors only toying with alt and invest in btc, so don't get your hopes up
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:13:54 PM

BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?

Most likely as i believe that most of the Altcoin holders are moving to Bitcoin making most of the Altcoins to become  useless. Hopefully there will be a turning point in Altcoins market soon as i keep on holding my Altcoin assets.
Firstly, I would like to clarify that altcoin season will still happen but the upcoming bitcoin halving will make every crypto investors/holders to swap most of their crypto to bitcoin cause everyone will want to have a share of the free cakes which the halving will bring. Mind you, we shouldn't you the current market to judge the altcoin market cause the current dump in price affects almost all coins in the market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:16:32 PM

I think the answer will be no, without the real life usage altcoin will only being used as speculation and got no real value, and with a lot of new coin coming out, it weaken the alt coin value even worse, in the end investors only toying with alt and invest in btc, so don't get your hopes up
indeed that's what happened, and we already know that. investors trade altcoin and save more bitcoin. No need to be surprised, because Altcoin has better price movements with changes and updates that occur all the time.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:16:42 PM

i doubt it bro. because for me there's lots of coins there that got way too much value in terms of real use case but are currently being overlooked by people. When lots of projects dies because of not so strong fundamentals, those projects that i mentioned that got way too much value in  terms of real world use case will rise.

tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:25:10 PM

i doubt it bro. because for me there's lots of coins there that got way too much value in terms of real use case but are currently being overlooked by people. When lots of projects dies because of not so strong fundamentals, those projects that i mentioned that got way too much value in  terms of real world use case will rise.
some platforms do indeed clearly mention if they move in the real world. the use of new altcoin in the real world is definitely happening. We have seen several agriculture, health and banking projects that are already active. but it's true you say, most of them fail to develop when they don't get market and investment support.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:40:19 PM

Shitcoins for that and shitcoins so that their price level is always around zero. Altcoins have a chance to grow, and many of them have a chance to begin to grow in price in the next few months. It remains only to prepare money for the purchase.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is dicey and risky. That's what I always say so you need to play your cards well. I believe there will definitely be altcoins season and for that no one knows. You need to invest in potential coins and not shitcoins to  make profits when the season comes

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:48:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is dicey and risky. That's what I always say so you need to play your cards well. I believe there will definitely be altcoins season and for that no one knows. You need to invest in potential coins and not shitcoins to  make profits when the season comes
Altcoins since today are safe assets for investors. They will also help investors to enrich their balance, in fiats or in bitcoin, whatsoever, they are safe choices to invest. Bitcoin will have to witness its very long-lasting corrections, and won't come back soon. Now, it is start day of altcoin season. They all turned into green colors yesterday, and today they received strong confirmations from bitcoin falls.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: