Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2019, 01:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HarmonyOS 1.0 by Huawei : Breaking free from the american Shackels  (Read 113 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:14:13 AM

I firmly believe that version is a first step in the right direction, and that each successive version will improve.

At least I don't doubt of the capacity of the chineses coders to develop something truely awesome.

However I fear that like the USA certain political considerations will make it less secure than it could be, but in all events better than anything that the american supporting child rapists could do.

To really be able to hurt the americans terrorists and criminals, I believe this OS should be compatible with Apple devices.

After all there is only a few generations (up the 5 for me) of hardware, and they could always pretend it's illegal, to free ourselves from their tyranny.

Why shall we care of what a nation which allows child rape think?

And it's the hardware of the buyers, what ever their corrupt child rapists supporting legal system believe...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:44:21 AM

Verified Open Source is the ideal, but not practical form most people and for most things.

I would suggest that Chinese use software and devices controlled by 5-eyes intel as much as practical.

I would suggest that Westerners use software and devices controlled by the Chicoms as much as practical.  I'll probably favor devices running HarmoneyOS when they are around.  Simply speaking, the Chinese having my dick-pics and what-not is not as much of a threat to me as the American government having them.  The Chicoms don't have much reason to be interested in me as an individual.

That said, the Israelis probably have access to both.  They have plenty of American high-tech to trade to the Chicoms for mass data dumps, and they probably own just as many people in the CCP politburo as they do in the U.S. congress.  Also, there is no reason the Americans and the Chicoms cannot trade PII data straight across and they likely do.

Masha Sha

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:52:13 AM

That said, the Israelis probably have access to both.  They have plenty of American high-tech to trade to the Chicoms for mass data dumps, and they probably own just as many people in the CCP politburo as they do in the U.S. congress.  Also, there is no reason the Americans and the Chicoms cannot trade PII data straight across and they likely do.

If you get found out of treason in China, you die. it's mostly that the isrealis tried to bribe the chineses with those transfers, the chineses took them, and then what? what else do the israelis have to offer? the thing is that the chineses can't see them as some gods on earth delirium. and so the isrealis starting to offer their tributes... don't forget you take the 100 best israelis or dual citizens, they will only be average in China, at best... because they wasted already too much time reading stories... the ultra competitive nature of the Chinese Gov ! and it was always like that... the israelis can't compete... maybe 1 each 100 year Smiley, and still the time he learns the proper ways... no chance.and worst, if one which such capacity existed why would he be so stupid to try to harm china? isn't wanting to do harm to china the mark of madness?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:11:53 AM

That said, the Israelis probably have access to both.  They have plenty of American high-tech to trade to the Chicoms for mass data dumps, and they probably own just as many people in the CCP politburo as they do in the U.S. congress.  Also, there is no reason the Americans and the Chicoms cannot trade PII data straight across and they likely do.

If you get found out of treason in China, you die. it's mostly that the isrealis tried to bribe the chineses with those transfers, the chineses took them, and then what? what else do the israelis have to offer? the thing is that the chineses can't see them as some gods on earth delirium. and so the isrealis starting to offer their tributes... don't forget you take the 100 best israelis or dual citizens, they will only be average in China, at best... because they wasted already too much time reading stories... the ultra competitive nature of the Chinese Gov ! and it was always like that... the israelis can't compete... maybe 1 each 100 year Smiley, and still the time he learns the proper ways... no chance.and worst, if one which such capacity existed why would he be so stupid to try to harm china? isn't wanting to do harm to china the mark of madness?

(((They))) are pretty deeply embedded in China.  https://newrepublic.com/article/118477/shanghai-one-greatest-jewish-cities-ever-constructed  Probably even more so in Chinese 'communism', it being a 'Jew thing' from the start and certainly in the Russian (very bad) experience with the system.

Seems to me that the smart move for Chinese citizens would be to work toward re-unification with Taiwan, but opt for the Taiwanese style of Democracy, Liberty, and Freedom when unification happens.

Opps...now I'm on CPP 'enemies list' too.  Maybe I won't use HarmonyOS after all.  Actually last time I flew to Asia I had a layover in Canton.  I'll never do that again because the internet didn't work for shit there.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:36:47 PM

... and it's Guangzhou.
It's called trolling, my friend Smiley

I want dual boot Smiley !

Lol!  Good answer.

---

Seriously, I do hope that the Chinese will wise up en-mass and avoid the trap/infection before it's to late (if it isn't already.)  If so it will help the whole world.

I believe that the 'Chinese miracle' is largely a result of (((them))) considering China a source of slave labor initially, then a dumping ground for capital extracted by de-industrializing the U.S. in anticipation of a 'controlled demolition' in more recent times.  All the while 'technology transfers' have been a factor along with other kinds of transfers.

I also believe that Taiwan received little of the above benefit and it's rise was even more impressive so it is not fair to credit 'Chinese communism' for the state of the economy and society.  Taiwan achieved more without becoming a totalitarian nightmare for so many.  And so many more who _would_ appreciated freedom if they had had a taste of it rather than a lifetime of brainwashing.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:14:10 PM

A lot of it has to do with the deep-seated notion that ancestors are like gods. They have to obey (their government), because it is the thing their ancestors would have done. Taiwan is waking up to this false religion a bit.

Cool

Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz !
Saltius

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:36:17 AM

Huawei officially declared it is open source.
But where is the code?
Guess Huawei just want to redefine open source itself?
humanrightsfoundation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:49:28 AM

Anything is considered good which destroying Google monopoly. This is a very smart move from Huawei! Cool
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:06:13 AM

HarmonyOS may change how application uses the camera of the phone ( how they fully use the camera and not just by screenrab reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JjNXs1WAxI ) but Privacy and Security will be the major issue of Harmony OS, it's still questionable until the source code is up and ready for evaluation.
humanrightsfoundation

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:31:08 AM

Privacy and Security will be the major issue of Harmony OS, it's still questionable until the source code is up and ready for evaluation.

HarmonyOS uses a brand-new microkernel design that features enhanced security and low latency. This microkernel was designed to simplify kernel functions, implement as many system services as possible in user mode outside the kernel, and add mutual security protection. The microkernel itself provides only the most basic services like thread scheduling and IPC.

Harmony OS's microkernel design uses formal verification methods to reshape security and trustworthiness from the ground up in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE). Formal verification methods are an effective mathematical approach to validate system correctness from the source, while traditional verification methods, such as functional verification and attack simulation, are confined to limited scenarios. Formal methods, by contrast, can use data models to verify all software running paths.

HarmonyOS is the first OS to use formal verification in device TEE, significantly improving security. In addition, because the HarmonyOS microkernel has much less code (roughly one-thousandth the amount of the Linux kernel), the probability of attack is greatly reduced.

Source: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/press/news/2019/huawei-launches-harmonyos/
darklus123

Activity: 1092
Merit: 575

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:32:35 AM

It actually doesn't matter if how good can this they called "Open-Source OS" which in fact they didn't even provide the code. Huawei can still be a pure threat no matter how I hate US from getting your information I am still  very conscious and scared when China is the one practicing it.

Harmony OS just recently launched and already had that "Privacy" issue that we can't just ignore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:37:34 AM

There are decent and reasonably trustworthy operating systems around.  Hopefully HarmonyOS will be added to the list.  But operating systems are not the core problem as I see it.  Hardware security is.

If China wanted to create a yellow puddle under the 5-eyes they would focus on making auditable open-source hardware available to the Western plebs.  I'm not holding my breath.

humanrightsfoundation

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:10:37 PM

But operating systems are not the core problem as I see it.  Hardware security is.

Store your hardware in a nuclear vault for improved security. Cheesy
Saltius

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:17:12 PM

How naive!
Your enemy's enemy may not be your friend.
It can be just even worse!
humanrightsfoundation

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 03:02:08 PM

Huawei HQ is located in Shenzhen. The best engineers in the world are live in China and not in the United States. The USA focused to much on killing and terrorizing people all over the world for decades that China was able to overcome the US. For that matter, the USA killed more people than Hitler and it has more than 800 military bases all around the world (even in Taiwan).

Huawei have beaten Apple and now it is the world's 2th second-largest smartphone maker! You see? The USA screaming now because the whole country running by a retarded fascist, called Trump and technology companies spying on the people.

More than 70% of the population of the United States thinks that China is a threat which is absolutely false. China not bombing nobody overseas and China not spying on the whole world. China is not terrorist like the United States and Israel. Without the USA and Israel we have serious doubt that there will be terrorism at all.

China is full of innovation which is contributing to human society as a whole! HarmonyOS is a big opportunity to oust the U.S. government from many nations simply by switching from the Android spyware to an alternative and secure modular system. We should be thankful for the work has been done in Shenzhen instead of following the narrative of the White House.

Wired documentary about Shenzhen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJ5cZnoodY
CIA acknowledges that the USA exporting terrorism: CIA Red Cell Memorandum on United States "exporting terrorism"
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:29:49 PM

Privacy and Security will be the major issue of Harmony OS, it's still questionable until the source code is up and ready for evaluation.

HarmonyOS uses a brand-new microkernel design that features enhanced security and low latency. This microkernel was designed to simplify kernel functions, implement as many system services as possible in user mode outside the kernel, and add mutual security protection. The microkernel itself provides only the most basic services like thread scheduling and IPC.

Harmony OS's microkernel design uses formal verification methods to reshape security and trustworthiness from the ground up in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE). Formal verification methods are an effective mathematical approach to validate system correctness from the source, while traditional verification methods, such as functional verification and attack simulation, are confined to limited scenarios. Formal methods, by contrast, can use data models to verify all software running paths.

HarmonyOS is the first OS to use formal verification in device TEE, significantly improving security. In addition, because the HarmonyOS microkernel has much less code (roughly one-thousandth the amount of the Linux kernel), the probability of attack is greatly reduced.

Source: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/press/news/2019/huawei-launches-harmonyos/

No one is still confirmed, until they provide the code for mass evaluation. Press Releases are just Press Releases.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

This is obviously wrong. If it were true, the whole government would have been dead long ago.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:25:45 PM

How naive!
Your enemy's enemy may not be your friend.
It can be just even worse!

Right. You might even die at the hands of your enemy's enemy.     Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.